Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Cavuto Takes On Chris Matthews

It is usual for Chris Matthews to take cheap shots at people with different POV's but why would he ever talk about someones else's weight?

Has Chris looked in the mirror or stepped on a scale recently?

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6Unzprpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6Unzprpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Cavuto made some good points.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Cavuto made some good points.
    He usually does. I enjoy his common sense remarks and he makes them without yelling like the libs at MSNBC

I am sure the ego of Matthews was smarting after he saw the video

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    He usually does. I enjoy his common sense remarks and he makes them without yelling like the libs at MSNBC

I am sure the ego of Matthews was smarting after he saw the video
    I loved his last words ... something along the lines of " they can put their condescending words up their you know what and I'm pissed".
    Last edited by SassyLady; 12-14-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I loved his last words ... something along the lines of "I'm pissed".
    Neil leaves no room for doubt on how he feels. I have seen him take both Dems and Republicans to task on his shows.

In fact here is one guy who could not take the heat

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jg0EWlNQ8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jg0EWlNQ8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I believe Matthews is a student of Saul Alinsky's tactics...especially this one.

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I believe Matthews is a student of Saul Alinsky's tactics...especially this one.

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
    Chris did work for Jimmy Carter and Tip O'Neil and has a long history of loyality to the Dem party

He has moved further to the left over the years and he has made it his job to see to it the Obama administration succeeds

Epic fail Chris

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e46Ueu6USU" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e46Ueu6USU" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Chris did work for Jimmy Carter and Tip O'Neil and has a long history of loyality to the Dem party

He has moved further to the left over the years and he has made it his job to see to it the Obama administration succeeds
    Well, I think most of the progressives are serious students of the Alinsky method of community organizing. If any of my grandkids ever say those two words in the same sentence I'll have to knock some sense into them. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, I think most of the progressives are serious students of the Alinsky method of community organizing. If any of my grandkids ever say those two words in the same sentence I'll have to knock some sense into them. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!
    They had everything they ever wanted in Obama. A black liberal with a majority in the House and 60 seats in the Senate

Libs like Chris grew more arrogant and more obnoxious as they setout to transform America into what they believed it should be

However, both economic principals and the will of the voters got in the way. And we are now left with an even more angry left with an even shorter fuse

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

They had everything they ever wanted in Obama. A black liberal with a majority in the House and 60 seats in the Senate

Libs like Chris grew more arrogant and more obnoxious as they setout to transform America into what they believed it should be

However, both economic principals and the will of the voters got in the way. And we are now left with an even more angry left with an even shorter fuse
    I have yet to figure out who will decide how much an individual is allowed to make and keep.....so that everyone is equally miserable.

Remember when Obama said he thinks there is a point when we've made "enough money".

Class warfare is the first step to creating a revolution. Obama can concede on the tax issue because he has bigger fish to fry. Using words like "hostage", "social justice"....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have yet to figure out who will decide how much an individual is allowed to make and keep.....so that everyone is equally miserable.

Remember when Obama said he thinks there is a point when we've made "enough money".

Class warfare is the first step to creating a revolution. Obama can concede on the tax issue because he has bigger fish to fry. Using words like "hostage", "social justice"....
    The best reply I have when a liberal says someone has made enough moeny is to tell them the government has spent enough money

The libs I tell that to usually shut up, sigh, and changes the subject

Obama may have gotten the message from the election, and is now out to save his job. Not that he actually understands basic enonomics

Ronald Reagan