Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So a guy who straps a bomb around his waist, sneaks out from behind a parked car and blows himself up, and a few US troops - is NOT a terrorist? And according to you, you support this type of "person" because they aren't killing innocents?

Sorry, you ARE a terrorist sympathizer AND a terrorist supporter. I thought different of you, but as soon as CaptDash came to this board and started nailing you - I guess your true colors are starting to show.
    CAn I pat myself on the back?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    CAn I pat myself on the back?
    I had my battles with abso previously, but decided as I watched his posts that he didn't seem too bad after all and shouldn't be lumped in with other people. I decided I wouldn't willingly attack him without provocation, and muslims in general out of respect to him.

Then I read that he supported attacking American troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Then I read that he supports terrorism, as long as it is only against US troops.

Sorry, back on the muslim shitlist again
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    no i dont support the terrorists in killing americans, i only support them if they attack american troops, not civilians,
    I am quoting this again for all to see. And allow me to repeat:

no i dont support the terrorists in killing americans, i only support them if they attack american troops, not civilians
    So he doesn't support terrorists if it involves civilians, but he does support them if they attack American troops.

HIS OWN WORDS, NOT TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

CaptDash pissed him off, he stated this and I bet he wishes he can take it back now. But too late, everyone will now see your true colors regarding terrorism and our HONORABLE troops who fight the way MEN fight, not like cowardly little cockroach terrorists.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I've been watching Abso closely for a while now, and there's only two possibilities here:

1) He's not really sure where he stands and his poor command of English further muddies the water.

or

2) He's as radical as any of the others and pretends to be moderate but when concepts dear to his heart such as Israel kicking Egypt's ass and taking land from them or Operation Iraqi Freedom he can't help himself and gets pissed enough to blow his cover.

I personally am convinced it's the latter. He's not being honest in representing his true convictions and it shows from time to time.

I also think there's more than one Abso driving that account, which would explain the conflicting statements he's made.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-29-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    Abso-i never said that the muslims who reside to violence and terrorism dont believe in killing, i talked about what Quran says, and that it forbid such acts of terrorism, but the terrorists actions are their faults, and those actions dont have anything to do with Quran or other peaceful muslims like me, we condemn such actions.

I say bullshit. As I have searched your posts not only in this thread but in others as well, you repeatedly support your terorist brothers killing Americans. Those terrorist actions have everything to do with you and your religion. If they didn't, we would not be having this discussion, right or wrong?
    no i dont support the terrorists in killing americans, i only support them if they attack american troops, not civilians, but things like 9/11, they are way too wrong, and i will never accept such actions, or suicide bombings in civilian areas, even suicide bombings against army troops is something i dont accept, because i dont believe that suicide is right, suicide in Islam is a SIN, being a martyr in Islam have nothing to do with killing yourself.
    Here's where it all started, abso, and why is it I don't see any mention of "resistance"? Capt. started by saying he believed you supported terrorists killing Americans.

Your reply to that was "I don't support terrorists in killing Americans, I only support them if they attack American troops".

How come over a day later it's now being excused, and you're claiming you meant "legal resistance".

I'm sorry, reading this in it's original context in it's original thread shows damn well what you wrote and meant. The only thing you denounced was suicide bombings, but at the same time admitted your support for the terrorists against our troops so long as they weren't suicide bombers or killing civilians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Let me highlight what I found throughout this thread, in chronological order. All was "fine and dandy" until Capt. Dash posted some percentages, which was supposed to be a survey from the Muslim world in 2009. He asked Abso if he could defend these numbers.

The first one Abso objected to was about Shariah Law, and you saw his anger starting to sprout in the conversation:

sharia law doesnt have anything to do with terrorism, it doesnt call for the death of anyone, you dont even know what that word means, you just repeat it like if you understand it, but you dont, and if they want sharia law in Islamic Countries, then what gives you the right to object, its our countries and we are free to form the rules as we see fit !!!!

do you see me objecting to the american law ?????????

dont stick your nose in our lifes.
    Funny how Abso comes to an AMERICAN board and criticizes all kinds of things American, especially our military, and also about our freedoms... But we should NEVER butt our noses into their lives.

Also in his same reply to CaptDash about the survey across the Muslim world, and these were about people in other countries supporting the killing of American troops:

American Troops in Iraq had no right to invade the country in the first place, WMD wasnt found at all, the whole war is illegal according to the international law, american troops there is an occupation force, so i support attacking them.
    Same here, American troops is occupation force, and i support attacking them.
    So we've established he isn't concerned about "allies" but more about Muslim brothers and "land".

Now, CaptDash's post contained some percentages of how people felt about "Bin Laden". They all showed that many had positive feelings about him. This is how Abso replied to those stats:

That i dont support, i dont like Bin Laden and never will, i hate anyone who kill civilians, i only agree with attacking armed occupation force, but attacking civilians is against my religion and beliefs, armed resistence should only be against armed occupation force, not against the innocent civilians of the invading country.
    He doesn't agree with the likes of OBL, unless of course it is strictly against our Military forces.

Then he is hypocritical and goes on to say he never supports any type of killing at all, a few minutes after he stated he supported the attacking of American troops. Confused young lad, eh?

Then this is REALLY where CaptDash and 'OlMerc toss him over the edge!

CaptDash wrote to Abso:

I say bullshit. As I have searched your posts not only in this thread but in others as well, you repeatedly support your terorist brothers killing Americans. Those terrorist actions have everything to do with you and your religion. If they didn't, we would not be having this discussion, right or wrong?
    And then Mr. Merc wrote:

You wish death to your "VERY GOOD ALLIES" by sneaky bombs planted by cowards not dressed as soldiers by the side of the road. That sounds ta me like ya support terrorism against your "very good allies", which happen to be our sons and daughters. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Does your brain work at all???

Your brain doesn't work. YOU CLEARLY DO SUPPORT TERRORISM AGAINST OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS.
    And then that is when Abso replied with the following (which was a direct reply to CaptDash, whom he quoted what I just quoted above):

no i dont support the terrorists in killing americans, i only support them if they attack american troops, not civilians, but things like 9/11, they are way too wrong, and i will never accept such actions, or suicide bombings in civilian areas, even suicide bombings against army troops is something i dont accept, because i dont believe that suicide is right, suicide in Islam is a SIN, being a martyr in Islam have nothing to do with killing yourself.
    Now one other kind lad on this board sided with Abso and agreed he felt he was referring to those who were average Joe's over there defending their homeland against the Americans invading and destroying their neighborhoods. He felt it was ME who was "defining" terrorism wrongly and wrongly interpreting what Abso stated.

But Abso never stated here in that reply about defending those who were simply defending their homes/land. It was dead smack center in the middle of a terrorism supporting discussion - and that's when he stated plain as day that he didn't support terrorists killing American civilians, and didn't support terrorists that committed suicide, but that he did support terrorists who attack American troops.

Contrary to what others may believe, I find a HUGE difference between the "average Joe" who wants to defend his neighborhood and the guy who plants bombs and cowardly attacks people that are NOT attacking them.

I'm sorry, Abso, but I read this thread over like 50x to ensure I wasn't mistaken. You made yourself VERY clear in your response to CaptDash. I still stand by my original assessment which is that you continually got pissed off yesterday until you blew your lid and let it out. Even DMP noticed you getting more and more pissed yesterday. Maybe you said it out of anger after getting pushed and pushed by Capt., but you said it nonetheless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should I stop pushing the young fellow around? He is apparent that he can't handle the truth.