Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It doesn't matter how you define it. It's easy - if you support citizens defending their own country, that's what you say. You don't "mistakenly" state you support terror attacks on our troops. That was HIS statement, not mine, and even he stated that this was mainly all that was left there.

But so be it, if I imagined the whole thing, then I'll get my eyes checked. But I'm not one to leap out and make friends with someone who says something like that even mistakenly.

We are trying to rid the world of terrorists, and a muslim states here that he supports terror attacks on our troops - and you wonder why we would be angry with abso? LOL
    the main point is that you consider attacks on your troops as terror attacks, while i dont consider them terror attacks.

i dont support terrorism or terrorists, if i see any attack as terrorism act, i will denounce it instantly, but attacking american troops isnt terrorism, its resistence.

about attacking civilians, its an issue that we all agree on, no need to talk about it again.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    the main point is that you consider attacks on your troops as terror attacks, while i dont consider them terror attacks.

i dont support terrorism or terrorists, if i see any attack as terrorism act, i will denounce it instantly, but attacking american troops isnt terrorism, its resistence.

about attacking civilians, its an issue that we all agree on, no need to talk about it again.
    Then why not just state that you support civilians who attack the uniformed US Military instead of "I support terrorists who attack US troops". Little different, wouldn't ya say?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    hate ?, so i am the one who has hate now ?

go find a muslim to kill so that you can chill out a bit.
    Is there a BAG Limit of 1 a day? I would not want to break the game and fish laws by killing over the limit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    No, I saw that as well. Really, what's the difference between a terrorist attacking american military personnel and anyone else who does? Getting shot at is the same in either case and its not specifically an act of terrorism but an act of armed resistance or an act of war.

Now, attacking innocent civilians is terrorism and I haven't seen Abso say he supports that. If he did, then he deserves any hate thrown his way.
    Thunderchuckles, the Iraqi civilians are happy we are there. The iraqi civilians are NOT the ones attacking US troops. It is foreign national MUSLIMS aka TERRORISTS. If a foreign army invaded my neighborhood, I got a closet full of shit waiting for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTDASH View Post
    Thunderchuckles

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I voted for McCain not because I liked him but I feared what might happen if Obama became president. All of my worst fears have come true and moreso.

Obama is the worst president in living history. That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. Obama's policies have proven disastrous for our country. With the help of the Democrats in congress, he has increased the debt of our country to nearly 90 percent of GDP while doing nothing to help our economy.

He is also in the process of hamstringing our military.

Obama is a fraud, just like the party that nominated him. How he ever even made it past the caucasses defies all logic. Obama is unqualified to be a dog catcher let alone the president of the United States.

Hopefully, this disgrace of a president will have the sense to abstain from running for office again. It is a good thing for him that the political system of this country allows its citizens to only vote him out of office because he deserves far worse.

Democrats are either too stubborn or too stupid to be embarrassed by their candidate.

I fear that if Obama loses in 2012, as he most certainly will if he runs, that the blacks of this country will riot, claiming that he lost the election due to racism and a vast White Wing conspiracy (I use that term deliberately). There are elements in our country that make a living out of instigating racial unrest between blacks and the rest of the country.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I voted for McCain not because I liked him but I feared what might happen if Obama became president. All of my worst fears have come true and moreso.

Obama is the worst president in living history. That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. Obama's policies have proven disastrous for our country. With the help of the Democrats in congress, he has increased the debt of our country to nearly 90 percent of GDP while doing nothing to help our economy.

He is also in the process of hamstringing our military.

Obama is a fraud, just like the party that nominated him. How he ever even made it past the caucasses defies all logic. Obama is unqualified to be a dog catcher let alone the president of the United States.

Hopefully, this disgrace of a president will have the sense to abstain from running for office again. It is a good thing for him that the political system of this country allows its citizens to only vote him out of office because he deserves far worse.

Democrats are either too stubborn or too stupid to be embarrassed by their candidate.

I fear that if Obama loses in 2012, as he most certainly will if he runs, that the blacks of this country will riot, claiming that he lost the election due to racism and a vast White Wing conspiracy (I use that term deliberately). There are elements in our country that make a living out of instigating racial unrest between blacks and the rest of the country.
    Yeah like the N ational A ctivist A gainst C aucasion P eople