Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Nope, read it again
    I did, even ABSO, with his language barrier, could equate these two.

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    If your command says attack, you attack; no questions asked. .
    =
    Troops follow ORDERS

Nothing to argue in a logical manner... And there's no debating and detailing facts to your kind, you will just ignore it and go with innuendo and rhetoric instead of the facts that were stated many times as to why we entered Iraq.

...do what is natural, and kill the cockroaches.
    My kind, huh? Label me as a lib or a commie, dehumanize people to the level of a rat or cockroach and push for the final solution-- Operation Pest Control, sponsored by Jimnyc.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

abso posts:

about Jim, he has the right to be upset, everyone have the right to be upset when i say that i support attacking their country troops, but i also have the right to support legal resistence in any country allover the world, you see your army as a liberation force for Iraq, but i say that most of Iraqi people see it as an occupation force, and as i already said, Iraqi people will never accept the existence of american troops in their country, they will always consider it as occupation.
    Well abso, we'll see if the Iraqi people have those feelings YOU think they have, AFTER our troops pull out of Iraqi, and things start to go back to the way it was before our LIBERATION force showed up.

What say we have this conversation in a couple of years?
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    My kind, huh? Label me as a lib or a commie, dehumanize people to the level of a rat or cockroach and push for the final solution-- Operation Pest Control, sponsored by Jimnyc.
    1,000,000 dead muslims

It appears my way is pretty damn successful. If they want to act like subhumans, they will be treated as such.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

100% without a doubt, abuse of women happens more in those countries than non-islamic countries. Again, do you want me to continually post article after article of the daily abuses in EVERY islamic country? The board will be overrun with articles!!
    post everything you can about egypt, lets see what will you find
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    post everything you can about egypt, lets see what will you find
    Already did, dumbass
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I now have to devour this big block of text and reply abnormally because abso is too dumb to use the multi-quote function.
    -----------------------------

Do you "personally" know an average Joe "resistance" fighter in Iraq? But yet you claim they are there.

nope, i dont know personally, thats my point, that i never said that there is actual legal resistence, just said that if there are, i would support it, i said that i support legal resistence, so logically, if it doesnt exist, then no problem, nothing gets my support, but if it exists, then they have my support, but i have never said that they do or do not exist, have i ?

No, you didn't say IF, you clearly just wrote that you supported the attacks against American troops. Why would you even mention this if you weren't sure if "legal resistance" existed? I've never seen as much tap dancing as I just saw in the blue pile of shit above.

Not here in the States... But only one of my muslim friends is married. He has 3 little girls and a wife. I've seen them tens of times but really never saw them. He makes them wear their veils and they ALWAYS walk behind him. That's as far as he'll get here, as in the US we will charge him with a crime and prosecute him if he goes any further. Many Islamic countries won't do jack shit if a man beats his wife.

in my country, if a man beats his wife, he get arrested, the same if a women hits her husband , about walking behind him, nothing at all in Islam says anything about walking infront or behind the man, not religious tradition at all, for me, my children will walk in front of me, so that i always watch over them, to make sure they are save, dont like anyone walking behind me, not my wife, not my kids.

That's fine, but acknowledge that this shit exists in MANY islamic countries.

Do you read newspapers? Are you going to deny that the abuse of muslim women in quite a few countries is a huge issue and needs to be fixed?

did i ever deny so ?, i just said that Quran doesnt call for such abuse, but i didnt say that stupid Afghani people or pakistani does not abuse their women.

I disagree, as do the muslims who translated the hadith and quran verses.

i am not here to defend stupid muslims who abuse their wifes, or stupid terrorists who attack innocents, i am just here to defend Quran and Islam, i dont like Islam to be called religion of hatred, while i am a muslim, and i have no hatred at all in me, thats all.

And I mention about the abuse of women in islam, and all you do is deny it exists in egypt and refuse to acknowledge its a huge fucking problem in so many other islamic shitholes.

And yes, I know we have women abusers here in the States too, but if found out about we will prosecute them and send them to jail.

when found in egypt, they are thrown in jail too.

Domestic violence tops a long list of discrimination and abuse against women in Egypt. Other crimes include killing, sexual violence, female genital mutilation (FGM), sexual harassment and human trafficking, as well as poverty and inequality.

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2010/986/eg13.htm

Not my fault you failed to address what you promised to. Go back through your own posts and find them. But I don't need you to "translate" anything, I've already had it done so by someone from Algeria, Morocco, Jordan... I don't need you to try and clean it up a bit when I already had close friends translate it for me.

and not mine too, every person can forget, we are not perfect creatures, if you are satisfied with what was explained to you, then its fine, i am not here to force people to ask me about explainations which will make me spend some hours in reading to make such explainations.

Don't want nor need your translations. It's a moot point anyway. You'll just deny that these men beat their women as a result of religion. Whatever their reason, Islamic countries have a serious issue on their hands and the problem is that they don't even acknowledge it exists!

yes, i will deny that its a result of religion, its result of their wrong upbringing, and their parents not teaching them good manners, and the family problems they had while kids.

Why is it that there are SO MANY people in islam that have poor upbringings and end up abusing women?

Then don't tell people you are specifically going to see an imam about verses and then make it sound like it's MY fault because you forgot.

i have already consulted Imams many times when i wanted to explain some verses, and i didnt make it sound like its your fault because i forgot, i apologized and asked if you can excuse me for that fault.

any way you slice it or dice it - women are treated totally different in "most" islamic countries than any other countries. This is backed up with undeniable facts.

maybe, but you dont have to be aggressive towards me because of things that other people does, do you think that is fair ?

I'm just pointing out the facts, if you don't like them, tough shit. You probably don't like what I have to say, no more than me reading that you support cockroaches attacking our troops.

Hell, just show me ONE civilized country outside of Islamic countries, that will kill women for blasphemy, or cane them because they don't have their veils on, or whip them because they had their picture taken, or imprison them for lengthy years because they were seen with a man... disgusting.

kill women for blasphemy - Pakistan
    cane them because they dont have their veils on - Iran
    whip them because they had their picture taken - Iran
    imrpison them for seen with a man - maybe also Iran.

notice anything ?, such actions happens only in radical countries, but you fail to admit that there are many moderate muslim countries that shouldnt be condemned for something that Iran or Pakistan did.

Please, you OUTRIGHT LIE! I have stated MANY times that I know it's not ALL muslims and I am even on record here as stating several times that I believed YOU didn't beat/abuse women. But it's YOU who fails to acknowledge the islam is loaded with fucking terrorists and men who abuse their women. If you don't want to acknowledge it and hopefully help fix it, no sweat off my back.

Now please, ask someone if necessary how to use the multiquote function, I am not replying in this retarded manner again.

about multi quote, if you can read some of my old posts, you will notice that i use it often when i need to, but i was lazy this time, i am studing for my exams, which will start tomorrow with 3 practical exams, so i excuse me if i was lazy and didnt use the multiple quote.

i will just skip everything you said and jump to the last words, you said that you acknowledge that i dont beat\abuse women, but you say that its me who doesnt acknowledge that muslims does that, while i already acknowledged that many times, but i am just arguing about the numbers, you think its majority, i think its minority, at least its a minority where i live, in egypt its rare to see a man abusing his wife, about pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan, it may be majority, but thats due to traditions, not due to religion, because in egypt we are muslims too, but we dont practice that same laws that is applied in Pakistan or Iran, so having different rules while abiding by the same religion, means that the problem is not in the religion itself, its in the traditions of the area, thats why you will see muslims in Egypt more moderate than muslims in Afghanistan, its all about the traditions of the area, not religion.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

but i am just arguing about the numbers, you think its majority, i think its minority, at least its a minority where i live, in egypt its rare to see a man abusing his wife,.
    I suggest you read the recent articles and catch up with this thread before making ignorant statements about your own country! Rare? LOL when you go above 10% it is not rare. When you go above 20% it's a fucking epidemic. When you get from 30-80% in types of abuses, you are in hell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

about multi quote, if you can read some of my old posts, you will notice that i use it often when i need to, but i was lazy this time, i am studing for my exams, which will start tomorrow with 3 practical exams, so i excuse me if i was lazy and didnt use the multiple quote.

i will just skip everything you said and jump to the last words, you said that you acknowledge that i dont beat\abuse women, but you say that its me who doesnt acknowledge that muslims does that, while i already acknowledged that many times, but i am just arguing about the numbers, you think its majority, i think its minority, at least its a minority where i live, in egypt its rare to see a man abusing his wife, about pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan, it may be majority, but thats due to traditions, not due to religion, because in egypt we are muslims too, but we dont practice that same laws that is applied in Pakistan or Iran, so having different rules while abiding by the same religion, means that the problem is not in the religion itself, its in the traditions of the area, thats why you will see muslims in Egypt more moderate than muslims in Afghanistan, its all about the traditions of the area, not religion.
    Abso, if I understand the end of what you just wrote, 'it's rare that one sees a man abusing his wife in Egypt.' If you can ever see it, you should speak out, since two witnesses are needed to legally stop the husband from doing so.

Abuse, not just in Muslim countries, but in general, is not a public crime.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Abso, if I understand the end of what you just wrote, 'it's rare that one sees a man abusing his wife in Egypt.' If you can ever see it, you should speak out, since two witnesses are needed to legally stop the husband from doing so.

Abuse, not just in Muslim countries, but in general, is not a public crime.
    That's just fucking wrong, whether male or female. Maybe abso can show us where this applies to men equally...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trobinett View Post
    abso posts:

Well abso, we'll see if the Iraqi people have those feelings YOU think they have, AFTER our troops pull out of Iraqi, and things start to go back to the way it was before our LIBERATION force showed up.

What say we have this conversation in a couple of years?
    okay, no problem, if i live until then, i promise i will be here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

** Abso, you have been challenged!! **

What do you say we have an official debate on this topic, in the debate forum, just you and I. Hell, I'm feeling frisky, I'll even let you choose the Islamic country of your choice. If you're a man who will stand behind his words, you would choose your home country of Egypt.

I speak of abuse of women and you deny this is an issue in Egypt. I'm willing to take you on about your own country and the abuses women must suffer in Egypt. Put your "money" where your mouth is and debate me, without outside interference.

You laid your claims down, I intend to prove that women being abused in Egypt is a major fucking issue.

Care to accept the challenge and be fucking inundated with the TRUTH from Egypt, which will be undeniable and from all credible sources? I so hope you accept this so that I can post all the human rights violations towards women there, the violations you say barely exist in your country.

What say thou, Abso?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    No. He wrote enough to make inferences. You are just playing semantics. I understand the extreme responses might provoke it, but I wasn't extreme until he tried to bring up one example and extrapolate from it.
    The inference is on you not abso, he clarified, repeatedly, and I accept it. We can disagree on that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Already did, dumbass
    didnt see it before i posted that...

anyway, the numbers you posted is pretty weird to me, since i have not seen any abuse in my family, so i am surprised that the statistics are that high, maybe because such abuse is not spread among educated people, its usualy spread among poor people, and they are alot in egypt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

didnt see it before i posted that...

anyway, the numbers you posted is pretty weird to me, since i have not seen any abuse in my family, so i am surprised that the statistics are that high, maybe because such abuse is not spread among educated people, its usualy spread among poor people, and they are alot in egypt.
    What the fuck does ONE family have to do with total amount of abuses in a country of what, about 80 million?

I'm sure there are LOTS of families without abuse towards women, but there's obviously LOTS of families that do have abuse in them!! And those numbers won't be found in many places, that's disgustingly high - hence the fact I keep repeating the FACT that Islam has a problem on its hands pertaining towards abuse of women.

Hell, ya'll pay so much attention towards the plight of women that you aren't even aware of the skyrocketing amount of abuse in your own damned country.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

** Abso, you have been challenged!! **

What do you say we have an official debate on this topic, in the debate forum, just you and I. Hell, I'm feeling frisky, I'll even let you choose the Islamic country of your choice. If you're a man who will stand behind his words, you would choose your home country of Egypt.

I speak of abuse of women and you deny this is an issue in Egypt. I'm willing to take you on about your own country and the abuses women must suffer in Egypt. Put your "money" where your mouth is and debate me, without outside interference.

You laid your claims down, I intend to prove that women being abused in Egypt is a major fucking issue.

Care to accept the challenge and be fucking inundated with the TRUTH from Egypt, which will be undeniable and from all credible sources? I so hope you accept this so that I can post all the human rights violations towards women there, the violations you say barely exist in your country.

What say thou, Abso?
    as i remember, i said that extreme abuses that you mentioned earlier, which is killing a woman for cursing Muhammed, or to cane her because her picture is taken, or to imprison her because she was seen talking to a man, such extreme abuses does not exist in egypt.

but when did i say that husbands in egypt doesnt beat their wifes, i only spoke about my father, and the husbands in my family, but i didnt say that egyptians husbands in general doesnt beat their wifes.

when i spoke about egyptian husband in general, i was only speaking about the strange tradition you mentioned, about making the wife or kids walk behind the man, so i told you to come and watch them all walking beside each other, while no woman walks behind her husband at all !!!

beating wifes is an issue in egypt, i didnt say otherwise, and also beating husbands is another issue, 28% of women have beaten their husbands, so violence within the family isnt uncommon in egypt, buts its more spread within ignorant poor people, and nearly vanish within educated rich people.

about women abuse in USA:

In the United States, a woman is beaten every 7.4 seconds. Approximately 3-4 million women are beaten by male partners annually.

As many as 324,000 women each year experience intimate partner violence during their pregnancy.

On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day.

Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States.

Pregnant and recently pregnant women are more likely to be victims of homicide than to die of any other cause.

Approximately one in five female high school students reports being physically and/or sexually abused by a dating partner.

Three in four women (76%) who reported they had been raped and/or physically assaulted since age 18 said that a current or former husband, cohabiting partner, or date committed the assault.

An Estimated 683,000 women are forcibly raped each year in the United states, which equates to 1.3 women being raped every minute. <SUP>1</SUP>

Rape remains the most dramatically underreported crime. 70-84% of rapes are not reported to law enforcement.

About 90% of college women surveyed report that their attacker was a boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, friend, acquaintance or co-worker. And often the sexual victimization occurred during a date. Nearly 13% of the women surveyed reported being the victim of date rape, and 35% reported being the victim of attempted rape while on a date.

Among adults who are developmentally disabled, as many as 83% of the females and 32% of the males are the victims of sexual assault.

It has been estimated that 83% of women with a disability will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime.

81.1% of Asian women surveyed reported experiencing at least one form of intimate partner violence (domination/controlling/psychological, physical, and /or sexual abuse as categorized by the researchers) in the past year.<SUP> </SUP>
    <SUP></SUP>
    While physical and psychological violence against women occurs in all social groups, poor women report violence by their partners at higher rates, partly because they have fewer options for leaving the abusive relationship. (Same in Egypt)

In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.<SUP>1</SUP> That's an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, which includes crimes that were not reported to the police, 232,960 women in the U.S. were raped or sexually assaulted in 2006. That's more than 600 women every day.

One report estimates that more than 2.5 million females experience some form of violence each year. Further, almost 2 out of 3 females in this population have been attacked by a family member or a person with which they are acquainted.

Six in every 10 women who are victims of homicide were murdered by someone they knew.

Factors such as poverty, single-parent households headed by women, and parents with less than a high school education were found to be more common among families suffering abuse. (Same in Egypt)

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found in a national survey that 34 percent of adults in the United States had witnessed a man beating his wife or girlfriend, and that 14 percent of women report that they have experienced violence from a husband or boyfriend.

More than twice as many women are killed by their husbands or boyfriends than are murdered by strangers.

In 1992, the American Medical Association reported that as many as 1 in 3 women will be assaulted by a domestic partner in her lifetime -- 4 million in any given year.

Among all female murder victims in 1992, 29% were slain by boyfriends or husbands; four percent of male victims were slain by their wives or girlfriends.

The average prison sentence of men who kill their women partners is 2 to 6 years. Women who kill their partners are, on average, sentenced to 15 years. (???????????)

Women were raped by someone they knew which constituted 55 percent of the reported rapes and 45 percent by strangers.

Various Sources:
    http://www.athealth.com/Consumer/dis...ViolFacts.html
    http://www.now.org/issues/violence/stats.html
    http://www.kcsdv.org/stats.html
    http://www.findcounseling.com/journa...tatistics.html