Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    He went about it all wrong he needed to rub the ham in his hands and then walk around and shake hands with all the muslims. The old greasy handshake trick.

If he was my kid I would have to get on him about wasting a good piece of ham. Could have just as easily thrown a bag of porkrinds on the table.

muslims
    Again.. Part of the reason I think kids are turning out so disrespectful these days.. Two wrongs don't make a right...These are kids - not terrorists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who dumped 50 busloads of black Muslim Somalis on Maine, again? They are all on welfare, but according to our masters, they add "diversity" to the state. Here's your wonderful "diversity." Now they get students suspended, cost the district millions for a "race discrimination" lawsuit, muck, muck, muck. Fuck diversity, fuck Muslims, fuck open borders. It's all a load of pigshit. Nobody's better off, it's just making our nation a Third-World pigsty.

Hey, know what happened to the Muslim Somalis who did THIS?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...EN-Somalia.php

Guess what, Diversity Lovers? NOTHING! They drag our servicemen's corpses in the street, and then dance a little monkey dance for joy. White kid in Maine puts a ham sandwich on the table, and he gets the death penalty.

Had enough, white people? No, you haven't. You'll gladly take more, I know.
    Last edited by Hugh Lincoln; 04-24-2007 at 08:57 PM.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Who dumped 50 busloads of black Muslim Somalis on Maine, again? They are all on welfare, but according to our masters, they add "diversity" to the state. Here's your wonderful "diversity." Now they get students suspended, cost the district millions for a "race discrimination" lawsuit, muck, muck, muck. Fuck diversity, fuck Muslims, fuck open borders. It's all a load of pigshit. Nobody's better off, it's just making our nation a Third-World pigsty.
    How, exactly, did they get students suspended by sitting down in their own little group and having lunch? Did one of those students follow another home at gunpoint, force them to get some ham, put it in a bag, carry it to school...nevermind. It's too utterly ridiculous to finish.

Kids that behave in this manner are just as likely to steal your purse when you're hobbling down the street with a walker at the age of 85.. "Officer, it was just a prank!" Throwing rocks at your house as they drive by.. "Officer, it was just a prank!" Graffiti on public buildings... "Officer, it was just a prank!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post

Hey, know what happened to the Muslim Somalis who did THIS?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...EN-Somalia.php

Guess what, Diversity Lovers? NOTHING! They drag our servicemen's corpses in the street, and then dance a little monkey dance for joy. White kid in Maine puts a ham sandwich on the table, and he gets the death penalty.

Had enough, white people? No, you haven't. You'll gladly take more, I know.

Did those <b>kids</b> do that in Maine?

I didn't think so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Again.. Part of the reason I think kids are turning out so disrespectful these days.. Two wrongs don't make a right...These are kids - not terrorists.
    They are future terrorists.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are future terrorists.
    Speculation. And we're obviously setting a really good example on how to respect other people, aren't we?

Can you *honestly* tell me that if your child did something like this, you'd pat them on the back? Seriously?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

He went about it all wrong he needed to rub the ham in his hands and then walk around and shake hands with all the muslims. The old greasy handshake trick.

If he was my kid I would have to get on him about wasting a good piece of ham. Could have just as easily thrown a bag of porkrinds on the table.
    muslims
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the record, I'm not a big believer in this diversity crap, but I am a big believer of live and let live, and a believer in doing right vs. doing wrong, regardless of whether I "just can"..

This was just wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

For the record, I'm not a big believer in this diversity crap, but I am a big believer of live and let live, and a believer in doing right vs. doing wrong, regardless of whether I "just can"..

This was just wrong.
    In poor taste? Yes. Crime? Hardly.

Doesn't mean what gaffer said isn't funny.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    In poor taste? Yes. Crime? Hardly.

Doesn't mean what gaffer said isn't funny.
    I clearly stated in post 2, and I think post 4 I did not agree that it was a crime. Merely said the kid needs his ass kicked. But, if the kid is doing shit like this, what are the parents teaching anyway?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I clearly stated in post 2, and I think post 4 I did not agree that it was a crime. Merely said the kid needs his ass kicked. But, if the kid is doing shit like this, what are the parents teaching anyway?
    Maybe the kid just watches the news and the people around him and made his own decision based on his feeling about Arab Muslims?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was meant as a joke. But I do dispise mulsims and as to punshing my kid for that I seriously doubt I would. islam is taken too lightly in this country and the rest of the world. There's going to be hell to pay down the road as these people increase in numbers and demands.

No muslims near me right now, but you can be sure if there were I would be starting a pig farm. I might anyway. And give all the pigs muslim names.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Maybe the kid just watches the news and the people around him and made his own decision based on his feeling about Arab Muslims?
    How many high school kids do YOU know run right home and watch the 6:00 news?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was meant as a joke. But I do dispise mulsims and as to punshing my kid for that I seriously doubt I would. islam is taken too lightly in this country and the rest of the world. There's going to be hell to pay down the road as these people increase in numbers and demands.

No muslims near me right now, but you can be sure if there were I would be starting a pig farm. I might anyway. And give all the pigs muslim names.
    I agree with your assessment, both of the incident and of Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

How many high school kids do YOU know run right home and watch the 6:00 news?
    In today's information age? They couldn't help but be exposed to it if they simply just turn on the computer.

I, and most of my friends were politically aware in HS, and we only had the 6 o'clock news and newspaper.