Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    But there more than likely wouldn't BE a problem, if "our" kids wouldn't have decided a stupid, and thoughtless "prank" was in order, now would there? Why does nobody think "our" kids should be called on their behavior in any way?
    How can you say nobody thinks the non-muslim kids shouldn't be called on their behavior? I think EVERYONE here thinks it was stupid. But it was harmless. No blood, no foul. You're CATERING to whiners, 'Red.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I "enable" because I prefer NOT to go and make trouble with someone JUST because I can, and think bratty fucking kids should be held accountable for their actions, especially when unprovoked?
    Here's the muzzies agenda. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost...54&postcount=1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    How can you say nobody thinks the non-muslim kids shouldn't be called on their behavior? I think EVERYONE here thinks it was stupid. But it was harmless. No blood, no foul. You're CATERING to whiners, 'Red.
    No, I'm not catering to "whiners".. In fact, you KNOW my opinion on whiners, and have for a long time.. It equates to "suck it up and deal with it". If I were "catering to whiners", I'd be all for the crime aspect of it, don'tcha think? As I said.. An apology, and an ass kicking is in order.

SO far, I've seen ONE person admit that it was in very poor taste. I've seen everyone ELSE basically pat the kids on the back, in a manner of speaking, with one person "correcting" them for not just smearing pork all over their hands, and forcing them into a handshake.

Hell, I've seen YOU threaten to kick YOUR kids asses for far LESS, and until this very second, YOU haven't even admitted that what was done was stupid, and thoughtless.. (Hell, you, personally, may not have even said it, but you said "everyone", so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

No, I'm not catering to "whiners".. In fact, you KNOW my opinion on whiners, and have for a long time.. It equates to "suck it up and deal with it". If I were "catering to whiners", I'd be all for the crime aspect of it, don'tcha think? As I said.. An apology, and an ass kicking is in order.
    The kid DID apologize - Now, everyone involved needs to LET IT GO. (shrug). That's the whole point.

SO far, I've seen ONE person admit that it was in very poor taste. I've seen everyone ELSE basically pat the kids on the back, in a manner of speaking, with one person "correcting" them for not just smearing pork all over their hands, and forcing them into a handshake.
    It's about context and perspective. In the big-picture it was just a harmless, stupid prank. Treat it as such.

Hell, I've seen YOU threaten to kick YOUR kids asses for far LESS, and until this very second, YOU haven't even admitted that what was done was stupid, and thoughtless.. (Hell, you, personally, may not have even said it, but you said "everyone", so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)
    Kick my kids ass for less than what? For putting a ham sandwich on a table where muslims sit? That act ranks SO FAR DOWN my scale of "What kids need their ass-beat for" that it's not even on my radar.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The kid DID apologize - Now, everyone involved needs to LET IT GO. (shrug). That's the whole point.

It's about context and perspective. In the big-picture it was just a harmless, stupid prank. Treat it as such.

Kick my kids ass for less than what? For putting a ham sandwich on a table where muslims sit? That act ranks SO FAR DOWN my scale of "What kids need their ass-beat for" that it's not even on my radar.
    So, complete disrespect for another human being "just because" is ok.

Got it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Got it.
    What a bullshit response. Making fun of diffenrent customs is part of American culture. The muzzies need to deal with that instead of trying to destroy our culture. I can't believe you could be an enabler.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is putting a sandwich on a table "complete disrespect for another human being"? You make it sound like he stomped his brains out.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Got it.
    I'd kick my kid's ass for pulling something like that. No question.
    It's easier to buy gear than talent.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Got it.
    Using extreme language and degrading it to the WORST POSSIBLE way of looking at what i wrote will NOT cause you to win an argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'd kick my kid's ass for pulling something like that. No question.
    No you wouldn't.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    No you wouldn't.
    How do you figure you know Jon more than Jon?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Welcome to American schools. Can't handle it? I'm sure there are wonderful Muslim schools back in Somalia.
    Calling it a crime is over the top but looking the other way and acting as if nothing happened or acting as if bigoted behavior is to be expected in American schools as you have here is unresponsible. Attitudes like yours are the reason we're still having to deal with this kind of crap in the 21st century. If people would just teach their kids that teasing based on race, gender and religion is wrong, we'd see bigotry erased in one generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    How is putting a sandwich on a table "complete disrespect for another human being"? You make it sound like he stomped his brains out.
    He showed complete disrespect for his religion. I know for a fact you'd be offended too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Calling it a crime is over the top but looking the other way and acting as if nothing happened or acting as if bigoted behavior is to be expected in American schools as you have here is unresponsible. Attitudes like yours are the reason we're still having to deal with this kind of crap in the 21st century. If people would just teach their kids that teasing based on race, gender and religion is wrong, we'd see bigotry erased in one generation.
    Where was the bigoted behaviour? It was a KID pulling at stupid Prank. Akin to giving somebody a wedgy, or...or...I'd bet Big Money if the offended persons were Christians or Jews nobody would be reading about this story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

How do you figure you know Jon more than Jon?
    Have you seen how cute his kids are and how proud he is of them? No sane person could beat on them. When they're old enough to do something dumb and harmless all they'll get is a slap on the wrist- tops.