Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    You are so full of crap as are the foolls that "Thanked" you for this idiotic post. You scream about about kicking out all the "queers" running around the army raping all the poor heteros soldiers(despite your assertions that you somehow support them serving openly), and now declare the civil rights acts unconstitutional (no doubt due to your 8 yrs of constitutional study in kindergarten). WTF would you know about what is constitutional and what isn't beyond your own petty, demonstrated bigotry?

Education is for learning. If you indeed have 4 degrees, it is a pity that our education system somehow "educated" you without teaching you to think. More the pity if you actually were any kind of leader of men in the military.

And you continue to ignore the logic of your own posts. You said that if any "queers" rape male soldiers, ALL "queers" should be kicked out of the militiary becz of the mere fear that it mght happen to other male soldiers. Yet if some male soldiers rape women soldiers, just kick out the rapists (not all men) and you'd be fine with that. Are you just ignoring this becz you won't admit you're wrong? Or do you truly think "queers" rape more male soldiers than male soldiers rape women soldiers? Or are you just to stubborn to admit it was a stupid thing to say or think? Or that you were wrong. Or are you just to bound up in your own testoserone to actually think about this?
    Okay little man, let's clear some things up. Now I going to attempt to use very small words here so you can keep up, but IF (as is likely) you feel overwhelmed and unable to understand what I am saying, please don't hesitate to ask for an explanation.

First let's discuss your absurd claim that I have been screaming about kicking ANYONE out of the military. I have in fact NOT been saying that. my OPINION is that they should be allowed to serve. Unlike you however I am able to look at a POV that directly conflicts with my own and say "gee I don't agree with their conclusions, but they DO have valid points" and thus make a statement like " I think gays should be allowed to serve, BUT I can see where there are valid concerns about it" without contradicting myself.

I actually have NO clue what you are talking about in terms of saying I'd kick out all gays because of gay rapists but not all men because of male rapists. That's just dumb, and I never even came close to such a statement.

Second, let's discuss your questioning my education. There is no IF involved. I have a Bachelor of History from College of the Ozarks in Branson , MO; a Bachelor of Science in Library Sciences from the same, a Bachelor of Arts in History from Georgia Tech, and a Masters in History from the University of Arkansas. As I said, IF you wish to challenge my intelligence and education versus your own one one on visa a vie the appropriate forum, come at me bro.

Third, you are not worthy of issuing ANY statement regarding mine nor anyone's military service. End of discussion on that one.

Fourth, you REALLY need to get laid brother. Sheesh.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'll ask from another angle - Are you originally from America? Is English your first language?
    IOW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If "disagree" means intellectual dishonesty and an inability to follow the consequences of one's own statements and ideas, then you are correct.
    I don't know from whence you came. But where I am from we don't allow people to put words in our mouths and then claim we are the ones who said it. So either post some quotes of mine saying what you claimed I said , or shut the fuck up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'll ask from another angle - Are you originally from America? Is English your first language?
    Perhaps not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Perhaps not.
    I propose a moratorium on picking on Lemon here. It's not nice to pick on the special ed kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So three hours and no peep later from Kart am I too assume that he has chosen the option of shutting the fuck up since he can't provide any quotes from me saying things he dishonestly claimed I said?

Wise choice on his part.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps she leaves her violent husband,but there got to be 100% approval in court that her husband is truly violent due to his problems,for example, like drugs and alcohol abuse.In today's society domestic violence sparks on the grounds of sin of adultery as wife cheats on him and makes him as a cuckold.Things like that ignite anger sometimes end up in crime of passion.

Sure, those things aren't hard to prove.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    LOL me and my wife don't partake in the gay sex and pretend it's not gay.

As for my first wife. Eh, ancient history; but when I walked in on her, the guy she was with hauled balls out of there fast as he could leaving her all alone. I walked over to the bed and grabbed her by the hair (on her head) and dragged her out of the house , across the lawn , and into the street where I left her naked. The last I seen of her she was walking naked down the street. Haven't seen her even one time in the 17 years since. She didn't come to court , didn't contest custody , and has never given one bit of support, financial or otherwise , to our son.

Yep, she was a real winner.
    Well it's a shame when people mistreat each other so cruelly. I never understand why people cheat. I can understand why people fall out of love with each other sure, but an affair is pure selfishness because the married person who is choosing to have the affair hurts the spouse by betraying there vows they took and they also hurt person they are cheating with by leading them to believe the marriage is over and that the sex is something more then sex, Oftentimes a 3rd party isn't even aware the person is married. I always think if a person is that unhappy in a marriage they should at least be honest enough in there life to divorce and face the consequences of the failed choice in the relationship they had entered or suck it up and resolve to make the best of it and quit being on a pity pot. But most cheaters are self absorbed selfish people who don't care who they hurt or how they effect others lives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL me and my wife don't partake in the gay sex and pretend it's not gay.

As for my first wife. Eh, ancient history; but when I walked in on her, the guy she was with hauled balls out of there fast as he could leaving her all alone. I walked over to the bed and grabbed her by the hair (on her head) and dragged her out of the house , across the lawn , and into the street where I left her naked. The last I seen of her she was walking naked down the street. Haven't seen her even one time in the 17 years since. She didn't come to court , didn't contest custody , and has never given one bit of support, financial or otherwise , to our son.

Yep, she was a real winner.
    Sad story.If the divorce happens against innocent party will,reamarriage is still as sin.Just share your story in PM and I will share mine.Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ut oh !!!!!

Sad story.If the divorce happens against innocent party will,reamarriage is still as sin.Just share your story in PM and I will share mine.Thanks.
    Tread careful conhog!!!! .....this might be the person you were saying is the stalker from the other place with a new game ....just sayin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

repent or perish in hell,luke 13:3 your sig, luke 13:3, that passage says absolutely nothing about hell
    Quote Originally Posted by prince lemon View Post
    they deserve women and men who love to commit sin of adultery being in promise of wed lock.god is god and he is not mocked,galatians 13:4,mark 10:12.
    there are only 6 chapters in galatians

and in mark, it doesnt say they love adultery, just that they are guilty of it if they get divorced and re married

anything else i can help you with?
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If "disagree" means intellectual dishonesty and an inability to follow the consequences of one's own statements and ideas, then you are correct.
    DISAGREE meanss disagree
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Tread careful conhog!!!! .....this might be the person you were saying is the stalker from the other place with a new game ....just sayin
    I have no interest in PMing this lemon person, but thank you for your concern.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So let me get this straight. My ex wife cheated so I got rid of her , when I was 23 mind you, and you think that God intended for me to be single for the rest of my life after that? If that were the case, I don't think that He would have sent the love of my life in my direction now would He have? Certainly the Lord I worship wouldn't have. Your god sounds like a dick.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So three hours and no peep later from Kart am I too assume that he has chosen the option of shutting the fuck up since he can't provide any quotes from me saying things he dishonestly claimed I said?

Wise choice on his part.
    Your stupidity is tragic. Review your own posts. Previously, you've said I hadn't responded to some vapid question and I pointed out the exact number of the post where I had.You continued to say I hadn't responded. I can't help it if you can't read. I quoted the original post long ago but you as usual ignored it. Find it yourself, dickhead.