Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Unrelated but related item: the meatpacker's union is trying to unionize some of the NC hog plants, and held a protest at a local supermarket, asking patrons not to but pork products. I bought ham, bacon, sausage, and a big pork loin that day.

Screw the unions- screw the muzzies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Using extreme language and degrading it to the WORST POSSIBLE way of looking at what i wrote will NOT cause you to win an argument.
    What extreme language? You've heard me use "extreme" language - that wasn't it..

You've essentially said this is "Ok - no big deal". This is their religion - it's not just something they "don't like". Major difference.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    *shrug* I used to skip Sunday School as a kid, and go play down the block.. But I guess there's one lesson I DID pick up, and that's "Do unto others...

(And no, NOT ...before they do to you...)
    Sure, but if Somali Muslims were really "doing unto others", do you think they'd be sponging off welfare in the States? They can't even conceive of the concept because Africans don't HAVE welfare! That's whitey's concept! They see whites as an opportunity for exploitation of resources. We imagine that they're poor little pups needing our great white help. We are deluded.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Sure, but if Somali Muslims were really "doing unto others", do you think they'd be sponging off welfare in the States? They can't even conceive of the concept because Africans don't HAVE welfare! That's whitey's concept! They see whites as an opportunity for exploitation of resources. We imagine that they're poor little pups needing our great white help. We are deluded.
    I know quite a few Muslims, and I don't know of one that's collecting welfare of any sort..I do know some that are working 2 and sometimes 3 jobs, tho.. Doesn't mean there aren't, but hell, Americans are sponging off a welfare system that needs a major overhaul, so what's your point?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could go on at length about Muslims in the U.S. in general. But the Somali Muslims of Maine are the focus of the story that launched the thread. Many are located in Lewiston, Maine, a hard-hit town with many struggling folks to begin with that was hit several years ago with waves of black Somali Muslims who have zero English, zero skills and zero money. Check with the officials there... they are indeed all on welfare, and driving the town's social services to ruin.

My "point" is that the individuals and groups who engineered their arrival here in America did so on grounds that

1) We as whites are bad people who are obligated to help black Africans no matter what

2) We are racists if we don't support the Africans with welfare

3) The Africans will "enrich" us with diversity by their presence

And so on. Well, I reject all of this. The black Somali Muslims SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. That's the beginning of my argument.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could go on at length about Muslims in the U.S. in general. But the Somali Muslims of Maine are the focus of the story that launched the thread. Many are located in Lewiston, Maine, a hard-hit town with many struggling folks to begin with that was hit several years ago with waves of black Somali Muslims who have zero English, zero skills and zero money. Check with the officials there... they are indeed all on welfare, and driving the town's social services to ruin.

My "point" is that the individuals and groups who engineered their arrival here in America did so on grounds that

1) We as whites are bad people who are obligated to help black Africans no matter what

2) We are racists if we don't support the Africans with welfare

3) The Africans will "enrich" us with diversity by their presence

And so on. Well, I reject all of this. The black Somali Muslims SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. That's the beginning of my argument.

I fail to see what that has to do with *children* who have no control over where they are in life as minors...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fail to see what that has to do with *children* who have no control over where they are in life as minors...
    For God's sake, we could obliterate 90 percent of all policy debates with this line of reasoning. No, make that 100 percent. "How can we cut taxing and spending when... innocent children will be affected?" "How can we allow gun ownership when innocent children are being killed?" And so on. Rule by Rosie O'Donnell. Hell, probably even she has more sense than that!

Look, harass kids, bad in the abstract. I wouldn't advise it. But from a distance, it's a healthy reaction by American children to a very deep threat to their way of life by outsiders. Un-PC? You bet. Time for that these days? I think so. Did you notice that little 9/11 thing? What in the hell did that mean to you? Oh, right - it was 19 Swedish grandmothers who did that. God. Muslims mean to kill us. They seek the destruction of our very civilization. So if our juniors prank their juniors, I will not lose sleep over it.
    Last edited by Hugh Lincoln; 04-25-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For God's sake, we could obliterate 90 percent of all policy debates with this line of reasoning. No, make that 100 percent. "How can we cut taxing and spending when... innocent children will be affected?" "How can we allow gun ownership when innocent children are being killed?" And so on. Rule by Rosie O'Donnell. Hell, probably even she has more sense than that!
    I don't fall for any of that line of shit, and if you'd pay attention, you'd know that.

This is a totally different situation that has nothing to do with any of that tripe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    So you're old man would bust you for giving a muzzy a hard time? Doubt it.
    I've had my ass beat for less.
    It's easier to buy gear than talent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I've had my ass beat for less.
    So you know that type of reaction was uncalled for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    So you know that type of reaction was uncalled for.

I know you're not that dense. That's absolutely *not* what I am saying.
    It's easier to buy gear than talent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One thing that's not being discussed in this debate is the obvious. Or maybe we're immune to the obviousness of this point:

The prohibition against pork is stupid.
    Pork, good for you, bad for Muslims and Jews.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just remember..everyone complains about "kids these days" having no respect, no sense of responsibility, etc..

Well, guess who they're learning from?
    Touche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Let's see if i understand this completely. An insensitive kid put ham on a table with muslims students, and the muslim students are saying if things keep up things will get violent, and the insensitive kid is the one who is committing crime and not the ones threatening violence???
    I must have missed the bit in the report that says the Muslim kids say things are going to get violent - that's what I get for skimming I suppose. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mind pointing out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    He went about it all wrong he needed to rub the ham in his hands and then walk around and shake hands with all the muslims. The old greasy handshake trick.

If he was my kid I would have to get on him about wasting a good piece of ham. Could have just as easily thrown a bag of porkrinds on the table.

muslims
    You go Dad!!!!!