Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
No, and I've always said that even when I enjoy fucking around with you. But you could do a little more criticizing of the never ending terrorist attacks by muslims and less America and jew hating... just sayin'
that's good, what i am trying to say my friend, is that there are millions of muslims around the world, just like me, who have nothing to do with terrorism.

i agree with you, muslims has issues, some of them beats their wifes, which is something i completely condemn but there is also others who don't do that.

what i am trying to tell you that it's not the religion, its the culture, do you see american muslims beating their wifes ???, the culture in the arabian region is wrong in some way when it comes to family, but so is the culture in USA, none has a perfect culture, i never claimed that.

and you know that i condemn terrorism, i hate it, and i hate anyone who practice it, be it a muslim or from any other faith.

there was once a story about 3 blind people, someone gathered them and let them in a room in which he has put an elephant, he asked them to go in and examine it and then come out to descripe what they think about the thing in the room, they entered, and each one examined it in his way, then when they got out the man asked them about the thing, the first one has examined the elephant legs, so he descriped the thing as four strong pillars, the second one has touched the tail to he said that the thing is like a snake, the third one examined the trunk, so he said its like a vaccum cleaner, the three disagreed and started fighting over who is right and who is wrong, they didn't know that they were all right in their discreptions, because they each one only believed what's in his mind and didn't try to listen to the others, they didn't try to gather the three opinions to construct the complete picture.

sorry about the stupid story, but what happens between us is like it in some way, each one of us sees his point of view, the one he was raised to believe in, the one that his culture wanted him to believe, and thats why i am here in the first place, to try to reach out to the other side, to understand others and work with them, certainly not everything i have been told is right, but also not everything you have been told or read is right, none is completely right or completely wrong, thats my point.

sorry for the long reply, wish you a nice day my friend.