Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No it is just a matter of time. Has had a heart murmur for 7 years with no problems until this past winter when the "honking" started and the vet did the diagnosis. He gets 2 heat pills and 3 diuretic pills a day. Mostly he okay but humid days are his worst. Just had another EKG and will possibly get a scan to see which heart valve it is.

Money isn't the object just lack of options that may not be worse for him. 13 and has had a great life and would I want to put him thru what may not better his quality of life.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Jim....so sorry to hear about Jerome being sick, but happy to hear that you can help him some with the meds.

My daughter's mini-schnauzer (who is like one my grandkids) has cancer and had to have his rear leg amputated recently. He was really sick just prior to having it amputated ... he was licking his foot, he stank (from the rotting from the cancer) all the time and he was just miserable.

He barely slowed down ... within two days was running up and down the stairs, playing fetch and tug-o-war with the kids. For about a week we thought we were going to have to put him to sleep and we are still not sure how far the cancer spread, but for now he's happy and enjoying life.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's another picture of Jerome, happy as can be lounging in his bed. I wish I'd see more of this and less of his coughing.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lookin cute n comfy