Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Those 2 names in once sentence make me want to vomit. At least BP I could bear with, but her....

If the White House wants to "OWN" the take down of Qaddafi - then they MUST own the fact that he was brutally murdered by their direction as well. If not, then "they" obviously didn't play a part in his capture.

The ONLY thing they can even remotely take credit for is $$$ towards his removal.

But you can't blame them when they go nuts to take credit for such things, since it's quite a rarity that they ever do anything that deserves credit.
I'm hearing that Qaddafi was brutally sodomized prior to being executed. For some reason, I dont think Obama will be bragging about that though he wants to take credit for Qaddafi's death... Amazing considering Qaddafi supported his election as President.

The whole Libya thing is just insane. Yeah, Qaddafi sucks, but the man hasnt done anything in well over a decade, maybe two. And now we have a new Islamic regime with ties to Al Qaeda in control. How exactly is that going to be better?!