Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    Just save those skins from animals to get your Smithing to 100 if you're into it. I don't know if Bethesda meant smithing to level the way it does but basically all you need to do is craft 5 things to level up once in Smithing which means you can level all the way to 100 in one sitting in about 30 minutes just crafting leather bracers (assuming you have enough materials to do it in one shot). In any case it doesn't take long.
    I like crafting, improving, and enchanting my own weapons and armor specific to my build and being able to custom name your stuff is kinda cool too. The only thing Skyrim seems to be missing so far is the ability to craft your own spells. At least I haven't found a way to do it yet. If you find a way, please let me know
    I do SOME smithing. it's an easy way to make some gold, steal some jewels and silver, smith some jewelry , sell it.

I don't do much with magic.

I'm into the thieves guild part of the game. I've robbed about every person in Skyrim. There are very few building I don't have keys to.

I'm getting ready to join the Dark Brotherhood and I hope I get to learn who has hired them to try to kill me so I can fuck them up. I've already taken out 3 of their assassins.

If you like to sneak and pick pocket try picking the pocket of the Jarl in Solitude, that's the sign of a badass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I do SOME smithing. it's an easy way to make some gold, steal some jewels and silver, smith some jewelry , sell it.

I don't do much with magic.

I'm into the thieves guild part of the game. I've robbed about every person in Skyrim. There are very few building I don't have keys to.

I'm getting ready to join the Dark Brotherhood and I hope I get to learn who has hired them to try to kill me so I can fuck them up. I've already taken out 3 of their assassins.

If you like to sneak and pick pocket try picking the pocket of the Jarl in Solitude, that's the sign of a badass.
    My favorite builds are the stealth assassin/thief types. The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood were awesome in Oblivion. I've only done a few of the quests for them in Skyrim but I hear the DB story is very good. I haven't done much pick pocketing yet but I'll give the Jarl on Solitude a visit soon...

Currently level 30.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    My favorite builds are the stealth assassin/thief types. The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood were awesome in Oblivion. I've only done a few of the quests for them in Skyrim but I hear the DB story is very good. I haven't done much pick pocketing yet but I'll give the Jarl on Solitude a visit soon...

Currently level 30.
    We're about the same, I hit level 30 just last night. My wife is a little behind at level 25. She's Mrs Goody two shoes , she accidentally stole a basket and was looking for a guard to turn herself in . LOL meanwhile I'm stealing anything that isn't bolted down. The thieves guild is fun, as I said I haven't started the DB yet. One thing I will say for Skyrim is that there is a TON of shit to do, talk to EVERY person you come across almost all of them have missions to offer. That's why I haven't started the DB yet, I already have too many open missions to finish up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, another thing to do if you want a challenge is go to where the mammoth's are and try to kill one. Between them and the giant who will invariably get pissed that you're trying to kill one of his mammoths you'll be in for a fight.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

anda wee edit by meself

If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like skyrim but it glitch
    Wisdom is an inner reservoir

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

weird to read this thread and then realize that finally 6 years later mods come to the game on console. It's still a bad ass game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    weird to read this thread and then realize that finally 6 years later mods come to the game on console. It's still a bad ass game.
    My son has it in PS4 VR. He loves it... says I should get it for my VR.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    My son has it in PS4 VR. He loves it... says I should get it for my VR.
    I'll bet that is fun.

I've heard that Fallout IV is fun in VR too except that the Pip Boy is hard to operate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'll bet that is fun.

I've heard that Fallout IV is fun in VR too except that the Pip Boy is hard to operate.
    I bought a PS4 PRO with a VR bundle last month and still haven't played a VR game, other than a little tank deal that's in the demo.

I get a kick out of the VR videos...

Have Drive Club and the son has been on me try that. Say's watch out for motion sickness, that it's so real it's sensory overload. Some of the videos I've watched I already had to close my eyes because the way they moved around just made me queasy. Yeah VR is a trip.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-29-2017 at 02:42 PM.