Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    Word
    Glad to see a swift kick in Jim's rear got you your Marine icon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Feel free to list all Israeli sponsored terrorist acts. I'll wait.

PS - I agree they do some things wrong when it comes to the Palestinians, but those aren't terrorist acts, so if that is your response. Well..................
    They are both terrorist states who do equally treacherous things to each other. Attacks by each side are usually responded to in kind.
    Strangely enough, the Palestinians believe all the attacks by Israel constitute "terrorism." Israel believes each attack by the Palestinians constitutes "terrorism." A suicide bomber brings forth a tank attack. They both kill civilians, including children.

In addition to zero foreign aid, we need to withdraw everyone from Iraq, no matter if they are in a military or advisory role. Let the idiots settle their own destiny. Same with Afghanistan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    any progress on any of my 20 or 30 questions?
    Any progress on any of my questions or are you Running like a pissy lil girl?
    Where's my pet bitch?

C'mon Rev, how long does it take to point out the questions you asked me?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    They are both terrorist states who do equally treacherous things to each other. Attacks by each side are usually responded to in kind.
    Strangely enough, the Palestinians believe all the attacks by Israel constitute "terrorism." Israel believes each attack by the Palestinians constitutes "terrorism." A suicide bomber brings forth a tank attack. They both kill civilians, including children.

In addition to zero foreign aid, we need to withdraw everyone from Iraq, no matter if they are in a military or advisory role. Let the idiots settle their own destiny. Same with Afghanistan.
    Military actions taken by a military are NOT terrorist acts. They may be brutal acts of war, and they may even be ILLEGAL war acts, but they aren't terrorism.

Now I understand, you just don't know what you're talking about. Better that than you believing Israel supports terrorism I suppose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Where's my pet bitch?

C'mon Rev, how long does it take to point out the questions you asked me?
    I haven't seen those 20 to 30 questions either.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad to see a swift kick in Jim's rear got you your Marine icon.
    Just spotted that thanks to your post. Thanks Guys.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I haven't seen those 20 to 30 questions either.
    And I just went to the store and back, and still no questions. I guess the pissy little girl changed her mind.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I just went to the store and back, and still no questions. I guess the pissy little girl changed her mind.

Take your flames to the steel cage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Take your flames to the steel cage.
    My belief is that what I stated was a factual observation. But I'll heed your warning and try to be more civilized. But I was really only using his words!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

SO here's another Question for you Hog, and it goes to others here as well who are EXTREMELY concerned about Iran.

You've spoken clearly and others have agreed it seems that the Attack on Iraq was a mistake in the way it was handled, at least. That and has left them "a mess" with no infrastructure and a vacuum in leadership that could turn out to bite us in asre later if we don't stay and nation build or "fix it"
    You've probalbly guessed my Question.
    Why should we attack Iran, when we can end up with the SAME situation? there's no seal team 6 to kill Ahmadinejad that's going to change the situation. Another Ayatollah may rise in his place. Or MANY. And convert action could Spur a more radical element and rouse Iranian populous Away from any U.S. sentiment. BUT all out war will create another horrible Mess that we don't need and can't afford and don't know how to "Fix" and more ,OH well, Corruption. Politically who will we try to put in place IF we can win a ground war there?
    They already have a some democracy, are we to kill all the devout Shia for the Saudis or what?
    Any Airstrike will alone will be an Act of war on our part and Iran would be justified in ANY type of retaliation on U.S. troops close by in Iraq or Afghanistan on it boarders or a Strike Here on the US mainland in the form of terrorist or Assassinations. (added) Any way to gauartee limited response from Iran?
    Not to mention that Russia and China may not take kindly to the U.S. attacking there old Buddy.

What GOOD would a U.S. strike on A so called Iranian Nuke base do?

And are you folks SERIOUSLY afraid that if Iran gets 1 nuke that they will instigate an Attack on the U.S. or Israel?
    In the light of the hellish devastation ConHog describes we've wrought in IRAQ and Afghanistan that Iran can see clearly from their boarders?

Won't we be Worse off if we attack?
    and the ME in a bigger mess cause by US?

PS: Muslim Pakistan hates Hindu India but somehow the nukes haven't flown.

I was Responding to Gaffer but you inserted yourself in the below..
    That's a lot to take in Gaffer, I don't want to do a long rebut you probably wouldn't buy it anyway. Buuut i think your assuming the worse muslim wise (they are expansionist Nazi, that want to rule the world and will have multiple Nukes if we don't strike 1st) But if it's as bad as you say couldn't "Striking 1st" Set WW3 off. and we'd be the cuase?!

and If you were right It still seems to me we've struck 1st allready. We attack the talibain ..not part of a Calif , we've attacked AlQuida, We attacked Saddam enemy of Iran, not part of the Calif or the Mullahs, We Attack Khadafiis Lybia Not part of Calif or a lover of Mullahs and Enemy of Alquida. I've posted before the Reports from Cia and state dept officials who --like with Iraq said that there is NO threat of an Aggressive attacks form Iran. I'm not sure Why I should ignore them for a few Mullahs fantasies. And why WE should send troops into what should esntailly be an ME war if any of the ME state got the Stones to Attack each other with help or EXCUSES from larger proxies (or larger pawns depending on your POV) the Saudis would love to USE OUR TROOPS to crush the Shia in IRAN, but don't want to do it them selves. It's not ENVEITAIBLE that we go to war with anyone over there the ONLY thing that Yanks our Chain to the region is OIL and
    And since the Powers that Be around the world and the U.S. CAN"T seem to think out of the Box on Oil it seems we'd rather spend money "fixing" the M.E. you want to FIX the Muslims by fighting a world war over their resuorces there rather spend the money and energy to make us M.E. independent. What a crazy thought let the Sunnis and Shias Duke it out while we start a manhattan project on energy at home and let the M.E. deal with their own problems. Is it so hard to be like switzerland for one World War? We've got nothing to prove and nothing to gain by sending men to die in the M.E. again. it's BS..
    many of you guy say we should have sent seal team six or similar to deal with the Iraq issue. Well look we are strong enough to sit an M.E. war out. I'd suggest that we lay an ultimatum out if anyone dare attack us outright that we guarantee the harshest of retailiations. What i would mean by that is if Iran or any M.E. country attackes us their capital would be nuked. Just one. none of our men die and anyone else would back the Hell off. Big Stick. But even prior to that with a manhattan project on Energy and a war in the M.E. the money in the M.E. may soon dry up or they end up selling oil extremely cheap to pay for there wars ethier way and they may end up being truly 3rd world countries again .. if we sit on the side lines. and Don't let the mega oil corps convince us that we can't survive without them.

I think your fear of a militarily aggressive muslim world is overblown my concern is that the muslims win by attrition. they tend to have large families we in the west have small ones. A few generations and they will be able to vote in Shrai law legally since no one wants to follow the constituton anymore. Frankly the iilleagal imagants might be our salvation here. they have large families as well and are predominately Catholics and Pentecostals. We might want to reconsider our immigration policies, "give us your Christian non muslim kids" (During an M.E. war NO citizenships for Muslims/M.E. Imgrants) and FIX abortion laws. ZERO tolerance. if we want to survive as a free country.
    If your going to give bs answers without any reason or facts to back up your answes but only flip opinion don't bother.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My belief is that what I stated was a factual observation. But I'll heed your warning and try to be more civilized. But I was really only using his words!
    LOL I was just messing with you.

But that is an interesting discussion. Is it flaming if the person actually believes what they are saying about the other person?

For instance. If I called you faggot knowing full well that you're not, that's obviously a flame. But what if I call someone who is gay, or at least who I think is gay a faggot. Is that flaming? or just stating a fact?

Just thinks that make you go hmmmm....

PS - I posted a bikini pic down in the steel cage for you consideration. Get down there and peruse it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I was Responding to Gaffer but you inserted yourself in the below..

If your going to give bs answers without any reason or facts to back up your answes but only flip opinion don't bother.
    You NEVER asked any of those questions to me, so why the fuck are you calling me a little girl avoiding your questions - the questions you NEVER ASKED ME. Seriously, do you really, really need to make shit up towards me this often? Are you angry or something that I give you a verbal ass kicking every other day? I'm baffled that you continually make shit up, misquote, exaggerate.... Anyway, like I said, I didn't avoid shit from you as you never asked ME, dumbass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You NEVER asked any of those questions to me, so why the fuck are you calling me a little girl avoiding your questions - the questions you NEVER ASKED ME. Seriously, do you really, really need to make shit up towards me this often? Are you angry or something that I give you a verbal ass kicking every other day? I'm baffled that you continually make shit up, misquote, exaggerate.... Anyway, like I said, I didn't avoid shit from you as you never asked ME, dumbass.
    "SO here's another Question for you Hog, and it goes to others here as well who are EXTREMELY concerned about Iran."
    that might be you Jim, do you skip parts that you don't like too?
    And look You volunteered a comment on to my response to Gaffer, why not answer the questions, you've got some deep interest in my response to him, and you feel free to answer me when i don't call your name everywhere else. Been following me around thread to thread with and neg reping me for supposed offenses.

But just as i thought you got nothing but name calling and BS.

Are you trying to run me off the board? I'm not gonna flame you back. I'm not gonna give you an excuse to ban me.

Come back with some reason and facts and we'll talk. admit your wrong once in a while as I have, when a fact to 2 has corrected me. Even from you. But if you just got nothing but the whinny talk about misquotes of you, than look ...
    were finished professional
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SO here's another Question for you Hog, and it goes to others here as well who are EXTREMELY concerned about Iran.
    And look You volunteered a comment on to my response to Gaffer, why not answer the questions, you've got some deep interest in my response to him, and you feel free to answer me when i don't call your name everywhere else. Been following me around thread to thread with and neg reping me for supposed offenses.

Are you trying to run me off the board? I'm not gonna flame you back. I'm not gonna give you an excuse to ban me.

Come back with some reason and facts and we'll talk. admit your wrong once in a while as I have, when a fact to 2 has corrected me. Even from you. But if you just got nothing but the whinny talk about misquotes of you, than look ...
    Why did you just write "Here's another question for you Hog" and then never ask a question?

I think some confusion is you use a thousand words when 20 would suffice and so any questions you are actually asking get lost in the morass.

Just ask your question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And look You volunteered a comment on to Gaffer why answer the questions, you've got some deep interest in my response to him, and you feel free to answer me when i don't call your name everywhere else. Been following me around thread to thread with and neg reping me for supposed offenses.

Are you trying to runn me off the board? I'm not gonna flame you back. I'm not gonna give you an excuse to ban me.

I wasn't even in this thread when you posted them questions, dumbfuck!! I simply asked a question about your "CIA sources".

I've neg repped you 2x in recent memory, and it should have been many more times for putting up with your non-stop lies and misquotes.

As for running you off, go fuck yourself. I'd ban you if I didn't want you here. You're just acting like a bitch because you chose to interject me into threads I wasn't in, lie about statements I supposedly made when I never did, continually change my words to make them say something I didn't, all in the name of bolstering your shit arguments.

Then when I have the audacity to step up and defend what is said about me, or tell the truth about what I actually stated, or posting actual quotes instead of stretching the truth - you accuse me of trying to run you off!!

And then here we were in this thread, I asked a few questions and you answered, no words were said. Then in one of your replies you start calling me a little girl for no reason and stating that I am running from your questions. Then it turns out you never asked me those questions, and now feeling foolish, probably a little like a dickhead, and maybe even a little embarrassed, you try and turn things around to deflect the attention away from your lies and fuckups.

Here, have another beer, then you can come back and lie about me some more and then whine when I straighten the shit out again.