Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Not you. Him. Saying Darin was attacking PB. PB was inviting attack and I at least had to just look away or he'd have gotten slammed a lot sooner and harder than fucking with Darin. PB's obvious attempt to push the limits and violate the rules is a far cry from staff members stalking regular members of this board.
    Oh, you quoted me and then made your comments, I thought they were directed at me.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Mentioning things in the past? How about YOU airing the staff's laundry in public?
    Hmmm .... I'm not quoting you, Jim., Not sure what's up. I'm responding to RSR's comments.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Hmmm .... I'm not quoting you, Jim., Not sure what's up. I'm responding to RSR's comments.
    Yeah, I thought you meant Jim too.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Yeah, I thought you meant Jim too.
    I did as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

RSR .. knock it off. Jim is entertaining your issues. I won't. You chose to step down because you wanted to act in a manner unbecoming a staff member. Your choice. No problem. This isn't an issue anymore and no one is after you, nor accusing you of doing anything more than you did. The air is cleared. If you want to post as a member free of the restraints as a staff member, I can respect that. I can't respect it turning into something more than what it is at a later time.

Jim made the right decisions as far as the staff and board goes. I'm sure you feel you made the right decision from your POV.

Let's move on, huh? You're as welcome as you ever were, but this pissing contest based on he said/she said is bullshit, jr hi babyshit. Let it go.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioning things in the past? How about YOU airing the staff's laundry in public?

No staff's dirty laundry here Gunny. Everything I said is public knowledge. The exmaples of others "temperment" is not classified info

I will not discuss anything covered in the staff secton with others

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I did as well.
    You get out of this thread. You have no place here, nor any say and you're just making shit worse. We're handling it. Go post some songs or something, please.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

RSR .. knock it off. Jim is entertaining your issues. I won't. You chose to step down because you wanted to act in a manner unbecoming a staff member. Your choice. No problem. This isn't an issue anymore and no one is after you, nor accusing you of doing anything more than you did. The air is cleared. If you want to post as a member free of the restraints as a staff member, I can respect that. I can't respect it turning into something more than what it is at a later time.

Jim made the right decisions as far as the staff and board goes. I'm sure you feel you made the right decision from your POV.

Let's move on, huh? You're as welcome as you ever were, but this pissing contest based on he said/she said is bullshit, jr hi babyshit. Let it go.

Gunny, I was fine until the cheap shots taken at me in public

I did nothing and I said nothing to allow time to pass and tempers to cool down. Like you, I will not be accussed of something I did not do and stand silent

I siad my piece and being a mod I respectfully suggest locking this thread and I will NOT bring up the subject on any other threads

But I will respond to anyone saying I did someting when I clearly did not

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You get out of this thread. You have no place here, nor any say and you're just making shit worse. We're handling it. Go post some songs or something, please.
    This is MY rep whoring thread. YOU are harshing MY buzz.

I'm just saying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    No staff's dirty laundry here Gunny. Everything I said is public knowledge. The exmaples of others "temperment" is not classified info

I will not discuss anything covered in the staff secton with others
    Really? The reason you stepped down and anything involved with it is staff business and not common knowledge until you made it so. As far as I knew, you stepped down because you wanted to be free of the restraints as a staff member to go after who you wanted when you wanted. No problem with that.

Now it's turned into something ugly and bullshit with fingers being pointed because someone's out there spreading bullshit rumors.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    This is MY rep whoring thread. YOU are harshing MY buzz.

I'm just saying.
    I don't care. Take your buzz somewhere else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Really? The reason you stepped down and anything involved with it is staff business and not common knowledge until you made it so. As far as I knew, you stepped down because you wanted to be free of the restraints as a staff member to go after who you wanted when you wanted. No problem with that.

Now it's turned into something ugly and bullshit with fingers being pointed because someone's out there spreading bullshit rumors.
    You are right Guuny. I did step down as not to cause problems. For some reason cheap shots were taken at me over rumors I never heard about

I am not the one who went "ugly" and as I said, I have no hard feelings towards most of the folks here

I do not want to cause problems but I will not be accused of crap I did not do

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Okay, then. Let's move forward with a clean slate.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Gunny, I was fine until the cheap shots taken at me in public

I did nothing and I said nothing to allow time to pass and tempers to cool down. Like you, I will not be accussed of something I did not do and stand silent

I siad my piece and being a mod I respectfully suggest locking this thread and I will NOT bring up the subject on any other threads

But I will respond to anyone saying I did someting when I clearly did not
    Let it go. The fact is, you stepped down of your own accord because you didn't want to be confined within the restraints of being a staff member. No harm, no foul.

Anything else posted to the contrary was most likely based on misinformation. Seems all you have to do is be who and what you say you are and have stepped down for the reason you say you did to prove it wrong.

Seems a lot of counter accusations out of context were levied towards the staff as a means to justify certain behaviors. The fact is simple ... if you (the universal "you") want to run someone off the board for personal reasons, you don't need to wear a badge. I'm cool with your decision, but let's move on and let it go.

And while not specifically directed at you, ANYONE invoking the "friend" word as a means of making Jim feel guilty is full of shit and needs that open space between their ears cleaned out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't care. Take your buzz somewhere else.

Oh? Kicking me out of my own thread? Good grief.