Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I do ignore those threads.....unfortunately that means I don't read half the threads on the board.......but this is a thread about what we should do about it.....and I intend to voice my opinion......and if you don't like it YOU can ignore something for a change.......

I suggest a rule......if Jim tells you to put OCA on ignore and you make the mistake of replying to something OCA says, you get a 24 hour vacation......same for OCA......if it happens twice, you get a week vacation......
    Nope, not going to happen. I'm going to get rid of some of the cancers(Connie) that came with Gunny whe he left USMB.................if you only knew the type of shit they've cooked up here behind the scenes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol, you guys can't even stop in the middle of getting your asses chewed for doing it......
    My ass doesn't even have a bite on it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I've already indicated in this thread that I would NEVER tell another person they couldn't post their opinion. so please don't act as if I have done so towards you.

As for your rule. Truth is, I don't believe Jim would ever ORDER someone to put another poster on ignore. He just doesn't seem the nazi type. Oh that also smacks of the other board, where I was in fact told to just ignore someone who was continuously spreading rumors, flaming me. My response then is the same as it would be if Jim ordered me to ignore someone. My ignoring a person doesn't mean the flames, rumors, attacks, etc etc have stopped. It merely means I no longer see them. And the rules don't say anything about not seeing flames, they say not to flame to begin with.

So that's a non starter.

Besides, when the right person is being defended very few if any have a problem with OCA being attacked.
    OMG......dude, you are a joke.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So that's a non starter.
    why, just because you don't like it?......the fact you're stupid enough to equate it with being a Nazi doesn't mean the rest of us are that stupid.......you would be free to debate any issue you wanted so long as the two of you were unable to see what the other was saying....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've already indicated in this thread that I would NEVER tell another person they couldn't post their opinion. so please don't act as if I have done so towards you.

As for your rule. Truth is, I don't believe Jim would ever ORDER someone to put another poster on ignore. He just doesn't seem the nazi type. Oh that also smacks of the other board, where I was in fact told to just ignore someone who was continuously spreading rumors, flaming me. My response then is the same as it would be if Jim ordered me to ignore someone. My ignoring a person doesn't mean the flames, rumors, attacks, etc etc have stopped. It merely means I no longer see them. And the rules don't say anything about not seeing flames, they say not to flame to begin with.

So that's a non starter.

Besides, when the right person is being defended very few if any have a problem with OCA being attacked.
    What the heck does the bolded comment mean? That smacks of the "other" board to me. I didn't like it when the little board hacks over there all ganged up on other posters...the ones they all agreed upon that it was "okay" to attack. That shit is BS...no matter who is doing it. Stifling others free speech.

The idea behind the self moderation by "group think" only leads to a pack mentality IMO. I like to hear what everyone has to say...and feel that they should be allowed to say it...even if I don't like them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    My ass doesn't even have a bite on it.
    you're only unaware of it because you lack sensitivity.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Paid your dues? Is there some board rule that says after a certain amount of years posting you're allowed to be a total asshole with no repercussions?

Actually, I KNOW that's what you think because you've posted it several times since I've been a member here.
    Nope, you just get spanked by me constantly so you scream "asshole" at the top of your lungs loud enough hoping it will drown out the fact that you can't debate shit and are a hypocrite.

The truth hurts but there it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why, just because you don't like it?......the fact you're stupid enough to equate it with being a Nazi doesn't mean the rest of us are that stupid.......

Now hold up, here you are lecturing ME about flaming and saying Jim should get rid of me, and I haven't flamed you the ENTIRE thread, not even once and you just out and out call me stupid?

That negates everything you've said in this thread prior.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope, you just get spanked by me constantly so you scream "asshole" at the top of your lungs loud enough hoping it will drown out the fact that you can't debate shit and are a hypocrite.

The truth hurts but there it is.
    I have ONE word for you .

SCOREBOARD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    What the heck does the bolded comment mean? That smacks of the "other" board to me. I didn't like it when the little board hacks over there all ganged up on other posters...the ones they all agreed upon that it was "okay" to attack. That shit is BS...no matter who is doing it. Stifling others free speech.

The idea behind the self moderation by "group think" only leads to a pack mentality IMO. I like to hear what everyone has to say...and feel that they should be allowed to say it...even if I don't like them.
    Its ok Shadow, I pride myself and not being liked by the majority, I wear it like a badge of honour. If it gets too back slappy here I get bored and lose interest for long periods of time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now hold up, here you are lecturing ME about flaming
    good, it's finally sinking it.......

and you just out and out call me stupid?
    without even a moment's hesitation.....

That negates everything you've said in this thread prior.
    let's be honest.....the way you've been acting lately negates everything you've ever posted on this board.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have ONE word for you .

SCOREBOARD
    I've got a phrase for you.....I know who voted for whom and it went along party lines so to speak........what a fucking tool, I swear to God! Unbelievable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

I was referring to the fact that the whole beginning of me and OCA is when I first started posting here and he was going after RSR calling him a fat bastard and making fun of his cancer and such. THAT is when I started shoveling it back at him, and oh I was told how funny it was that OCA was getting some of his own back and so forth; but now all of a sudden that isn't being said.

I really didn't mean anything more by it, and in fact I don't EVER want anyone banned or quieted. I even asked Jim to let PB come back but was told hell no. LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good, it's finally sinking it.......

without even a moment's hesitation.....

let's be honest.....the way you've been acting lately negates everything you've ever posted on this board.....
    That's fine, but don't expect me to take your sanctimonious claims of " I don't like the flaming" seriously from this point forward.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Its ok Shadow, I pride myself and not being liked by the majority, I wear it like a badge of honour. If it gets too back slappy here I get bored and lose interest for long periods of time.
    and this, Con, is why you're an idiot for not putting the ass on ignore......
    ...full immersion.....