Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
Connie you have 24 hrs to to find this supposed "post" I made making fun of RSR and his cancer.

Slander is something I take seriously and after the other bullshit you're USMB crew has been pulling today behind the scenes this shit ain't gonna stand.
What "USMB" crew is THAT? Speaking of slander ....

You want to try again? Prove there is a "USMB crew" and name names. I'll tell you straight up ... you're an insufferable arrogant asshole. Has nothing to do with a board, nor your perceived conspiracy theories. SO if THAT is where you're going, you might want to let some oxygen filter into that closed system you got running between your ears.

YOU are the problem. You're a damned drama queen and attention whore. No one has to be defending anyone else to see that, nor to attack it with the same vitriol and vehemence with which you choose to attack others. I could give a rat's ass about USMB, and/or ConHog.

You're a piece of garbage and I'm taking you to task. Now you can either man up and step up, or just slink back into your corner and shut the fuck up. Let's dance, jack.