Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    What are you babbling about? I didn't flame you. I disagreed with your post. Do you REALLY not understand the difference?
    Whatever you say. The President sucks. Regardless, if two USAF f-16s can't recognize an unarmed, single engine Cessna for what it is, fuck them. If I owned a plane, I'd fly it wherever the fuck I want.

Tell me, just WHAT makes it okay for you to cow to the government, neocon? The one that isn't supposed to be up our butts for whatever it desires? Aren't you supposed to be Mr Constitution? You damned sure missed the words in it.

Your compliance to an unconstitutional machine that reeks of P*ssy is echoed by your every word.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Whatever you say. The President sucks. Regardless, if two USAF f-16s can't recognize an unarmed, single engine Cessna for what it is, fuck them. If I owned a plane, I'd fly it wherever the fuck I want.

Tell me, just WHAT makes it okay for you to cow to the government, neocon? The one that isn't supposed to be up our butts for whatever it desires? Aren't you supposed to be Mr Constitution? You damned sure missed the words in it.

Your compliance to an unconstitutional machine that reeks of P*ssy is echoed by your every word.
    Oh come on Gunny; i'm sure enforcing a no-fly zone around the Prez is SOP. Not to mention, US airspace, like, all of it that I'm aware, is controlled by the sovereign.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Oh come on Gunny; i'm sure enforcing a no-fly zone around the Prez is SOP. Not to mention, US airspace, like, all of it that I'm aware, is controlled by the sovereign.
    And? Let's start at the biginning of your reply. "US Airspace?" That would mean airspace available for use by US citzens to me. Nut OH FUCK NO ... we have a US government agency that can dictate what you're allowed to do in the sky. Imust have missed that in the Constitution.

Oh wait ... no I didn't ... after Lincoln violated almost as much of the Constitution as Obama has, it was decided by force of arms.

Right?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And? Let's start at the biginning of your reply. "US Airspace?" That would mean airspace available for use by US citzens to me. Nut OH FUCK NO ... we have a US government agency that can dictate what you're allowed to do in the sky. Imust have missed that in the Constitution.

Oh wait ... no I didn't ... after Lincoln violated almost as much of the Constitution as Obama has, it was decided by force of arms.

Right?
    The correct term is US controlled airspace, meaning of course that it is CONTROLLED, not just a free for all fly wherever you like whenever you like. HOWEVER, let me ask you this, without landing the plane and checking out the identity of the pilot how would they even know that he was a US citizen or not? Could have been a Russian spy flying the Cessna for all we know.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

The correct term is US controlled airspace, meaning of course that it is CONTROLLED, not just a free for all fly wherever you like whenever you like. HOWEVER, let me ask you this, without landing the plane and checking out the identity of the pilot how would they even know that he was a US citizen or not? Could have been a Russian spy flying the Cessna for all we know.
    The correct term is unconstitutional. Controlled by force. I see a recurring theme here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The correct term is unconstitutional. Controlled by force. I see a recurring theme here.
    On what grounds do you declare that not allowing a plane to fly over wherever the POTUS is to be unconstitutional (Please say 10th Amendment ?)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

On what grounds do you declare that not allowing a plane to fly over wherever the POTUS is to be unconstitutional (Please say 10th Amendment ?)
    Nah. How about you point out where it says in the Constitution that YOUR government has a right to control ANY airspace? You call yourself a conservative; yet, you're just a US Government suckup.

The US Government doesn't have the right, Constitutionally, to declare jack shit. Weaklings like you have allowed it to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

should have rammed the asshole .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could have been a Russian spy flying the Cessna for all we know.
    hahahhaha, AND YOU CALL REV PARANOID ?

Typical us armed response, closing the barn door after the horse gets out
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    hahahhaha, AND YOU CALL REV PARANOID ?

Typical us armed response, closing the barn door after the horse gets out
    LOL I was of course just using an example. I guess I should have used the typical "raghead" scenario instead.

To some extent you're of course right, there was no secret service prior to a few US POTUS getting whacked and there was far fewer restrictions prior to planes being used as weapons.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL I was of course just using an example. I guess I should have used the typical "raghead" scenario instead.

To some extent you're of course right, there was no secret service prior to a few US POTUS getting whacked and there was far fewer restrictions prior to planes being used as weapons.
    and most, if not all the new restrictions wouldnt have stopped 9/11, paranoid be free !
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Right?

Authorized by HR 658,ENR, FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012, from GPO website,
    Congress has the power to enact this legislation pursuant to the following:
    Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution,
    specifically Clause 1, Clause 3, and Clause 18.
    and I would have added Article III, Section 3:"..The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States;"

Anything else?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Authorized by HR 658,ENR, FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012, from GPO website, and I would have added Article III, Section 3:"..The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States;"

Anything else?
    That is pretty much an umbrella that covers everything and anything they want to do
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    That is pretty much an umbrella that covers everything and anything they want to do
    You know, we've the ability to comment, on the record, whilst laws are first printed to the Federal Register. That time has passed, so you'd best call your Congressman, Issa right? He's the chairperson on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, so he certainly could investigate your claims. Of course he might be a little tied up with Fast and the Furious right now, but I guarantee he'd respond; probably gonna say thanks, BUT FAA laws make sense, and that abandoning them would make the citizens less safe. Which is pretty much what I'd tell you too; but at least there's a chance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, we've the ability to comment, on the record, whilst laws are first printed to the Federal Register. That time has passed, so you'd best call your Congressman, Issa right? He's the chairperson on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, so he certainly could investigate your claims. Of course he might be a little tied up with Fast and the Furious right now, but I guarantee he'd respond; probably gonna say thanks, BUT FAA laws make sense, and that abandoning them would make the citizens less safe. Which is pretty much what I'd tell you too; but at least there's a chance.
    Just amazes me how many people think unconstitutional means "law I don't like"