Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Firstly how on earth do you guys watch television? A 3 of the 6 clips are 8:30 mins, 2 are 15 mins, and the last one was under 5 mins all separated with adverts? =/

Seemed pretty disjoined but a few notes -

The BEST clip was the start to the Thrid part, which opens with videos of riots and then the caption comes "WHAT TYPE OF GOD APPROVES OF VIOLENCE" obviously they're wanting you to think baal...because, of course, the god of the old testament never approved of violence in any shape form or fashion xD

Another amusing moment was when Beck said that the book/film Lord Of The Flies "proves" how darwinism could never work, oh dear xD

Baal itself is basically sin, as DMP said above, its not so much that anyone is worshipping anything, however, i can garuneetee there is not a person on this board who could not be said to be "worshipping" baal, the way it is presented in the videos

And when did the baal really start to pick up speed in america? Ofcourse when the Pill was introduced. Same old points from the religious right, woman having control over their own body leading to the ultimate downfall of civilisation...

Towards the end i think the show loses the plot a little, and just goes on an all out attack on secularism and environmentalism (i hope none of you christians recycle your waste or try to live lest wasteful lives, because thats a 'sacrament of the secular church' don't ya know')

I don't think anyone will deny they fact that we have become a greedier, needier culture, far less sensitive to sex and violence, however, to sprinkle it with meta-physics and call it a god is unnecessary imo.

We curse a LOT and channel-surf.
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Try staying on topic. I know you can do it, d