Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Incorrect. Fucks' would sakes.

Fuck's is not plural, therefore, sake would also not be pluarized.
    fucks as a noun IS plural , that is what the S on the end indicates. The apostrophe AFTER the S indicates the plural possessive and since multiple fucks are not sharing a sake they must have multiple sakes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    fucks as a noun IS plural , that is what the S on the end indicates. The apostrophe AFTER the S indicates the plural possessive and since multiple fucks are not sharing a sake they must have multiple sakes.
    fucks as a noun may be plural, but it is still subect to the rule of possession. If there is an "s" on the end of a noun and it is possessive, the apostrophe follows the "s". If fuck as a noun is singular, then the apostophe follow's the "k" as it is singular possessive.

Fucks" as a noun is not plural. Fucks as a word is a verb. As a noun, it is "fuck" and it is singular.

Your sentence said: "for fuck's sakes". You are grammatically incorrect. You either move the apostrophy in "fuck's" behind the "s", or you drop the last "s" in "sakes.

Try arguing grammar with someone else.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy shit. Really?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fucks as a noun may be plural, but it is still subect to the rule of possession. If there is an "s" on the end of a noun and it is possessive, the apostrophe follows the "s". If fuck as a noun is singular, then the apostophe follow's the "k" as it is singular possessive.

Fucks" as a noun is not plural. Fucks as a word is a verb. As a noun, it is "fuck" and it is singular.

Your sentence said: "for fuck's sakes". You are grammatically incorrect. You either move the apostrophy in "fuck's" behind the "s", or you drop the last "s" in "sakes.

Try arguing grammar with someone else.
    no shit stupid, now go look at my original post and realize that I wrote "fucks' sakes" and realize that you're fucking wrong I wrote exactly what you said I should have wrote not what you claimed I wrote. You fucking idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RadiomanATL View Post
    Holy shit. Really?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    the weird part is that Gunny jumped in and criticized my grammar and then told me I should have posted exactly what I DID post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's Gunny yelling at Conhog

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here's Gunny yelling at Conhog

No shit

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gunny isn't man enough to come back to the thread and admit his error? How ........... expected.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Gunny isn't man enough to come back to the thread and admit his error? How ........... expected.
    What error? You got schooled. Period. You want to play grammar with me, you'll need another 10 years of education grammar, reading and comprehension, and the English language.

You are worng, grammatically. I spelled it out for any 4th grader to understand. Jim wa right, and so am I. You're full of shit.

Try again, bitch.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What error? You got schooled. Period. You want to play grammar with me, you'll need another 10 years of education grammar, reading and comprehension, and the English language.

You are worng, grammatically. I spelled it out for any 4th grader to understand. Jim wa right, and so am I. You're full of shit.

Try again, bitch.
    Gunny, are you REALLY this stupid? In the end you posted that I should have written EXACTLY what I wrote to begin with. Holy fuck man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Gunny, are you REALLY this stupid? In the end you posted that I should have written EXACTLY what I wrote to begin with. Holy fuck man.
    Stupid? I expalined, in 4th grade language why you are incorrect. Simple as that. You are wrong and you lose. You got schooled, period. Again, try playing grammar with someone that doesn't understand it. You're a joke to me on the subject.

Just take yourself back to where I schooled your ass in this thread. Nothing more need be said because there is nothing more to say. Anything you have to say beyond that is just you making the usual fool of yourself because you can't admit you on't know what the fuck you're talking about. All you've proven to me is you couldn't win in English with me if you were on your best day and I was hung-over.

Now shut the fuck up and back off. "Fuck" would be the adjective in this sentence. "Shut up" would be the verbs. "Back off" would be a highly suggestive tactic on your part as you are over-matched and over-skilled.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stupid? I expalined, in 4th grade language why you are incorrect. Simple as that. You are wrong and you lose. You got schooled, period. Again, try playing grammar with someone that doesn't understand it. You're a joke to me on the subject.

Just take yourself back to where I schooled your ass in this thread. Nothing more need be said because there is nothing more to say. Anything you have to say beyond that is just you making the usual fool of yourself because you can't admit you on't know what the fuck you're talking about. All you've proven to me is you couldn't win in English with me if you were on your best day and I was hung-over.
    Gunny go back and re read seriously man. My first comment was " for fucks' sakes" you then came along and said I was wrong, that I should have written "for fucks' sakes" do you honestly not see what I'm saying? You've agreed that I was grammatically correct.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Gunny go back and re read seriously man. My first comment was " for fucks' sakes" you then came along and said I was wrong, that I should have written "for fucks' sakes" do you honestly not see what I'm saying? You've agreed that I was grammatically correct.
    Nothing to go back and read. You tried to correct Jim on his grammar and you got hammered, by ME. Simple as THAT. You got a 4th grade grammar lesson in grammar you would not have otherwise recieved had you not told someone who was right they were wrng, when YOUR grammar was incorrect.

Now how long do you want to keep this up? I got tons of English school books that say you're wrong. You have only the refusal to admit you are wrong on your side. Let's play.

Except you'll just have to wait until tomorrow at least. I got something better looking than you waiting for me. Impatiently.