Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Absolutely. I'm a bigot for equal rights and I don't have patience with the likes of people like you who can't stay married and don't want me to have the right when I have been with my for 27 years.

I pity your ex-wife.
    You're a bigot for UNequal rights. The majority should succumb to the tyranny of the minority. Call it what it is.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're a bigot for UNequal rights. The majority should succumb to the tyranny of the minority. Call it what it is.
    Call it a republic. That's what it is. We espouse equal rights and we protect those rights against the tyranny of the majority.

This thread is NOT about marriage equality. Get back on topic, boy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Call it a republic. That's what it is. We espouse equal rights and we protect those rights against the tyranny of the majority.

This thread is NOT about marriage equality. Get back on topic, boy.
    You espouse unequal rights that cater to the behavior of an aberrant minority.

I didn't say a thing about marriage. Want to try again with your red herrings? At least try to pick on something I actually said.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You espouse unequal rights that cater to the behavior of an aberrant minority.

You don't know the meaning of marriage. You think EVERYTHING is about sex. The aberance is your own hatred of and unwillingness to offer other citizens the same rights as you.

And again. Marriage equality isn't the topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You don't know the meaning of marriage. You think EVERYTHING is about sex. The aberance is your own hatred of and unwillingness to offer other citizens the same rights as you.

Abberant behavior, deviant behavior & being abnormal, DO NOT mean those of us who point it out are "haters". These are FACTS.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong ... didn't you just tell me the topic wasn't about marriage and attempt to insult me for you throwing it out as a red herring I allegedly addressed? The only one dragging "marriage" into the fray is YOU.

Your entire post is stupid, and assumes what you think you know. I have no problem with people having the same rights as I. I have a problem with giving an aberrant minority MORE rights than the average citzen has.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Abberant behavior, deviant behavior & being abnormal, DO NOT mean those of us who point it out are "haters". These are FACTS.

The thread topic has nothing to do with homosexuality. I could care less about what passes for "normal" behavior from you.
    You state your opinion as if it were a fact.

Fact: Homosexuality is no longer listed as a mental health disorder. It is no longer considered "abberant" behavior.

Fact: Increasing numbers of countries and states are approving marriage equality and recognizing how little sexual behavior has to do with citizens rights.

Fact: Homosexuality occurs in nature.

I would ask you, how many gay or lesbian people do you actually know well?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The thread topic has nothing to do with homosexuality. I could care less about what passes for "normal" behavior from you.
    You state your opinion as if it were a fact.

Fact: Homosexuality is no longer listed as a mental health disorder. It is no longer considered "abberant" behavior.

Fact: Increasing numbers of countries and states are approving marriage equality.

Fact: Homosexuality occurs in nature.
    Don't care what you THINK, look up the actual definitions, and you'll find they fit to a T. I'm sorry you don't like being labeled factually, but it is what it is. BTW - dogs eat their own shit in neature too. I hope you don't entertain that notion as well.

But anyway, disagree with me and debate the issue - post the definitions here after you looke them up: Abhorrent, Deviant, Abnormal <---- embrace yourself!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't care what you THINK, look up the actual definitions, and you'll find they fit to a T. I'm sorry you don't like being labeled factually, but it is what it is. BTW - dogs eat their own shit in neature too. I hope you don't entertain that notion as well.

But anyway, disagree with me and debate the issue - post the definitions here after you looke them up: Abhorrent, Deviant, Abnormal <---- embrace yourself!!

If you want to run this topic into the ground, start another thread.

I repeat. I don't care WHAT you label as, your opinion is NOT a fact. You are ignorant of the facts about homosexuality and it's naturalness.

What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of your business, bigot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

True. So true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you want to run this topic into the ground, start another thread.

I repeat. I don't care WHAT you label as, your opinion is NOT a fact. You are ignorant of the facts about homosexuality and it's naturalness.
    Nah, I think I'll post right here, but thanks for the idea anyway.

These terms are defined. Why won't you look them up and post them? Are you afraid of a definition of a word?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah, I think I'll post right here, but thanks for the idea anyway.

These terms are defined. Why won't you look them up and post them? Are you afraid of a definition of a word?

Show me the definition of homosexuality and you will see it doesn't include abberance in nature. The definition is neutral, it doesn't include your bigotry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Show me the definition of homosexuality and you will see it doesn't include abberance in nature.
    Incorrect. Homosexuality among Man is aberrant. Period.

The difference being that even animals who behave in what you define as homosexual nature, have no means to reason. They just do what feels good. There is nothing homosexual about it. They can't think. True homosexual animals just die. They cannot procreate and are therefore pointless to the species.

Man, on the other had, has the ability to reason. So it doesn't just mindlessly "feel good". It's a conscious act to behave in a manner aberrant to biological nature.

Thanks for your pointlessnes. Please try again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Show me the definition of homosexuality and you will see it doesn't include abberance in nature.
    That makes NO sense whatsoever. But here, I'll gladly help you!!

Abhorrent

causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.

2. utterly opposed, or contrary, or in conflict (usually followed by to ): abhorrent to reason.
    shocking, abominable.
    MANY find queers to be repugnant and detestable. It's opposed by the majority. Non stop conflict, and contrary to the norm.

Deviant

deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
    a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

FAR from the norm. I would say it's MORE than markedly from the accepted norm.

Abnormal

not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.

2. extremely or excessively large: abnormal profit.

It's not normal, nor typical, or usual. WAY apart from standard.

Whether you like it or not, being a queer fits into every one of these definitions. Sure, normal people can fit into these definitions at times too, if they choose to engage in such behavior. But queers, they live the life of these definitions. Deny it all you like. It's pretty dumb to run from who you are. Embrace your inner self and embrace your difference from the normal!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Because if you disagree with someone, you shouldn't use offensive slurs, you should engage them to the best of your intelligence, without resorting to personal attacks.

Anyone who does use such slurs would hopefully be gentlemanly enough to apologise. Just, ya know, common sense and respect.
    Best thing anyone has said in the entire thread.