Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I missed the minimum wage question because i could have sworn it was stuck in the senate. so naturally they skipped over the other minumum wage question which was a piece of cake. Not bad considering i think the minimum wage is a joke and purposely ignored listening to the politicians praise themselves on ruining the economy.

Scored a 77.

Just wanted to note, its interesting men and women are scoring significantly different on the quiz.

Also it was interesting that it was the minimum wage questions that were missed the most by both genders. Looks like no one gives a damn about the minimum wage.
    Last edited by avatar4321; 05-05-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    I missed the minimum wage question because i could have sworn it was stuck in the senate. so naturally they skipped over the other minumum wage question which was a piece of cake. Not bad considering i think the minimum wage is a joke and purposely ignored listening to the politicians praise themselves on ruining the economy.

Scored a 77.

Just wanted to note, its interesting men and women are scoring significantly different on the quiz.

Also it was interesting that it was the minimum wage questions that were missed the most by both genders. Looks like no one gives a damn about the minimum wage.
    The minimum wage was attached to the 'emergency war spending bill' (worst named piece of legislation since the 'fairness doctrine') that Bush vetoed. The standalone minimum wage bill is still in the senate.

This is what you learn when you pay attention more than you should.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Nobody can understand those issues w/o having a balanced news source, such as Fox News.

Do you know exactly what Faux news means with their slogan "fair and balanced"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    All I have to say is another That's either LIE, or severely misleading.
    Hardly, during the 2004 elections 50% of Americans still believed that WMD had been discovered in Iraq.

How many Americans could find Afghanistan on a map without nation labels today?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post

Scored a 77.

Well, the minimum wage was passed by the House, and it was in the bill that Bush vetoed, and now it's back in the Senate.

So It was passed, but it's not passed now.