Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Pro-tip, look beyond the article.

The legislation is intentionally vague, and includes the right to ban books, newspaper articles, plays and gay/lesbian/bi/trans speakers in public squares.
    In that regard, I wouldn't stand by such legislation. I'm against things directed at our children. Book bans, only if in public schools and attempt to promote sex. Newspaper articles, only if somehow in public schools and geared towards the children, and again, promoting sex. And if it's too vague, I would agree in making it less so.

I'm strictly against this stuff because of the "promoting homosexuality towards our children" in the article, and how and if it were to ever happen here in the States. My stance is that a school for children, shouldn't be promoting homosexuality towards the kids, and IMO, not sex at all. Certainly not everything in the world is taught to kids in our schools, and things some may find as worthy, might get chopped from the curriculum as things we don't want taught to our children.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Newsflash Jimmy...homosexuality IS natural, found in more than 1500 other animal species.
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Newsflash Jimmy...homosexuality IS natural, found in more than 1500 other animal species.
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html
    I thought we were talking about promoting homosexuality to children, now how natural it is....

But it's proven scientific fact that in nature animals will eat one anothers shit. Many eat their own babies, or other babies. We're supposed to be above the behavior of animals, not taking their lead.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock