Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Sorry you've decided to use that kind of language. We're done.

Man gets out of car and confronts "suspicious" (innocent) child, and starts a scuffle which allows him to shoot the boy in "self-defense".

The man stalked this child and killed him.
    still no answer to my question going on 2 pages later....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    White people are killed every day by blacks, from one end of the country to the other, and many, many of them are for "being white" - yet I've seen ZERO threads posted by you attacking any of those animals...
    Funny, it's only an "animal" if it's a black attacking a white. If you're concerned about black on white violence start a thread on it. No need to play victim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    You know there may very well have been some racism in this but WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, is it only because YOU considered the shooter to be white and he considers himself to be hispanic???!?!?!?

If this whole story listed the shooter as Hispanic would YOU be calling him racist?? I want a straight answer from you if you can manage that. it is yes or no... really simple
    Yep, he's racist.

Racist come in all colors and are in all nations and all flavors.
    Many Jews look "white" but they are hated by many nationalities, races and religions.
    Native americans often look white but get treated poorly at times as well.
    Similarly blacks have been treated poorly in South America for centuries too.

sadly it's part of the dark side of human nature.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    still no answer to my question going on 2 pages later....
    Repeat the question. Don't expect me to look for it through 2 pages just because you're whining.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Funny, it's only an "animal" if it's a black attacking a white. If you're concerned about black on white violence start a thread on it. No need to play victim.
    Funny how I only do so if there's a case that can be backed up with facts. You're seeing facts that simply don't exist other than in conclusions drawn from evidence that isn't there. YOU'RE the only racists for ASSuming that's all that happened.

Typical liberal - lack of facts in a story so they will improvise and make up their own.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    To whom?
    It's obvious to every black mother who's had to coach her child about how to behave around police.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Repeat the question. Don't expect me to look for it through 2 pages just because you're whining.
    Not whining at all you just gloss over what you don't want to answer, you made assertions I asked you this

You know there may very well have been some racism in this but WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, is it only because YOU considered the shooter to be white and he considers himself to be Hispanic???!?!?!?

If this whole story listed the shooter as Hispanic would YOU be calling him racist?? I want a straight answer from you if you can manage that. it is yes or no... really simple

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sorry you've decided to use that kind of language. We're done.

Man gets out of car and confronts "suspicious" (innocent) child, and starts a scuffle which allows him to shoot the boy in "self-defense".

The man stalked this child and killed him.
    Do you even understand what stalking is? Stalkers don't generally call the police for starters. You make up this thread which is now in it's 4th page and you STILL HAVEN'T posted anything other than your opinions. NO FACTS AT ALL TO BACKUP ANYTHING RACIAL having to do with this, other than one is hispanic and the other black.

Why do you like to lie and exaggerate?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny how I only do so if there's a case that can be backed up with facts. You're seeing facts that simply don't exist other than in conclusions drawn from evidence that isn't there. YOU'RE the only racists for ASSuming that's all that happened.

Typical liberal - lack of facts in a story so they will improvise and make up their own.
    Here's what I know about posting with you. When your arguments are weak you resort to name calling. Here's what I know about me. I don't put up with verbal abuse.

Bye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's what I know about posting with you. When your arguments are weak you resort to name calling.
    A good thing for you that my arguments are very, very rarely weak. I resort to name calling because I have an allergy against idiots.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's obvious to every black mother who's had to coach her child about how to behave around police.
    That's racist. Are they teaching them to walk softly? you're saying that race defines if you will be picked on by the police?

I've been taught to walk softly around the police too, and I'm not giving you my color/race.
    now, i watch myself around them because they're more power hungry mongols then helpful, more of a hindrance then a help i say. you know, outside the bad cities. my small town has a swat team... i can't remember the last time there was crime there.

So, i would like to know which black mother you're hearing this from, or are you being an assuming/racist bitch? I know one mother that would smack you're block off if she heard that.

And to you're first post about how racism is still prevalent in the us today, YOUR generation maybe, but MINE isn't. we joke about it. we laugh our asses off at it. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT COLOR YOU ARE! YOU'RE GETTING TREATED THE SAME AS BOB OVER THERE, WELCOME TO AMERICA!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Here's what I know about posting with you. When your arguments are weak you resort to name calling. Here's what I know about me. I don't put up with verbal abuse.

Bye.
    And I posted again and still NO ANSWER!!

Here's what I know about YOUR posting style ignore everything!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Clear only in those who live from a "white guilt" perspective.
    To whom?
    It's Obvious to me. I could say that you response is denial. but then we'd just be labeling each others inner thoughts via the internet.

But Why does it have to be "white guilt" to see a story where an innocent kid is shot for seeminly NO good reason, notice the race and say , well there are Racist people, as Nuke mentioned blacks are "profiled". And in all honesty many NON blacks are afraid of young black men.
    Hey THIS MIGHT BE RACIALLY MOTIVATIVED. probably. Um Yeah that's the only thing that really makes sense with the info so far.

seems a reasonable conclution.
    unless someone wants to say a bag of skiklltes and an ice is the REAL reason he was shot, or that innocent White kids get shot by NHood watch and the shooters are never arrested after they SAY "it was self defense" (no crys for proof for this guys story) from time to time TOO.

no they don't, it's BS. it is obvious that this is a race issue.
    Balck Kid in gated community looks suspious. the oprative word being BLACK.

no need to deny it. why all the fuss. No one denies that there are racist in the U.S. many can name some in their family's. that one acutulay shot a kid should not be a such a shocker. that has to be denied denied denied.

White people are killed every day by blacks, from one end of the country to the other, and many, many of them are for "being white" - yet I've seen ZERO threads posted by you attacking any of those animals...
    everyone of those blacks that are caught go to jail, they don't go home after they claim self defense becuase the white guy threaten them with an Ice tea.

show me THAT story and i'll start the thread.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

MORE whining and snivelling from poor windysong, as usual with no suggestions about what to do about any of it or anything constructive whatsoever?

Turning into a real one-note pony, isn't she?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

And why did she have to coach her child about this aspect of society? What is the basis? You act as if the police and others were born hating blacks for no reason.

I'm not saying that anyone should hate anyone ... just that you refuse to acknowledge there is a basis for racism.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.