Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't care if he was purple or green. Talking about "execution" an a "negrophobe" makes him a fucking fool.
    Zimmerman executed Martin for the crime of daring to walk home from a convenience store in Zimmerman's neighborhood. Zimmerman muttered expletives and slurs under his breath and said "these assholes always get away" on the 9/11 call. He was determined to not let Martin get away with his life. He ignored the advice of the 911 operator and challenged Martin's right to stand on a public street in Zimmerman's neighborhood.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Democrats have. Many of them are white.
    Then please post their commenst/videos here for all of us. And backup the statements you claimed I made...

Zimmerman executed Martin for the crime of daring to walk home from a convenience store in Zimmerman's neighborhood. Zimmerman muttered expletives and slurs under his breath and said "these assholes always get away". He was determined to not let Martin get away with his life. He ignored the advice of the 911 operator and challenged Martin's right to stand on a public street in Zimmerman's neighborhood.
    Is this all you can do, parrot the same shit over and over and over....?

How about backing up the comments you claimed I made. Do so, or retract them, your choice.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you're going to play a little game instead of reatrcting? We're talking about this case directly, and politicians who have spoken out about it. I spoke directly of politicians, who are black, who made statements. You asked why I allow whites to do it but condemn blacks. I stated I don't know of any whites that spoke out as politicians, but you could post them and I would. I also asked you to backup your statements about me claiming such.

Are you going to retract this garbage or continue to play your little baby games in this thread?
    White politicians also spoke out, but you didn't call them scum. I suspect since they were supportive of the Martin family you'd call them scum too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Zimmerman executed Martin for the crime of daring to walk home from a convenience store in Zimmerman's neighborhood.
    Do you understand what an execution is?

Backup the comments you claim I made, or retract them...

White politicians also spoke out, but you didn't call them scum. I suspect since they were supportive of the Martin family you'd call them scum too.
    Post them... And you said white democrats did too - post them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this all you can do, parrot the same shit over and over and over....?

How about backing up the comments you claimed I made. Do so, or retract them, your choice.
    I've been posting lots of different stuff that support my view, not parroting the same thing over and over. You're not listening.

Am I suprised? No.

Post them... And you said white democrats did too - post them.
    Do some reading Jim. Especially the stories about the Martin family speaking to Congress. Notice that not one GOP candidate had enough respect for this one black family to show up that day.

White democrats also spoke. I'm not doing all your work for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Do some reading Jim. Especially the stories about the Martin family speaking to Congress. Notice that not one GOP candidate had enough respect for this one black family to show up that day.

White democrats also spoke. I'm not doing all your work for you.
    So you're not going to post the specific white politicians so that I can condemn them too? And you're not going to backup the comments you made about me?

I've asked the loony fucking Wing Nut to back her comments about me directly. She refuses. I asked her to backup her comments about white politicians. She refuses. I ask her to backup comments about "facts" she states about this case, and she tells me to "do your own homework".

WS seems to be a pathological liar. Who ever engages her in a "debate" should be aware of her debating techniques, which is basically to lie aka make shit up and to vilify the person she is debating with, and then run like hell when questioned and asked to backup certain statements.

Emotionally unstable Wing Nut.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you're not going to post the specific white politicians so that I can condemn them too? And you're not going to backup the comments you made about me?

I jumped the gun, and I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would have condemned the white politicians that had an opinion on the Martin slaying.

I will make more of an effort to give some evidence before I make another statement about your position.

I've asked the loony fucking Wing Nut to back her comments about me directly. She refuses. I asked her to backup her comments about white politicians. She refuses. I ask her to backup comments about "facts" she states about this case, and she tells me to "do your own homework".

WS seems to be a pathological liar. Who ever engages her in a "debate" should be aware of her debating techniques, which is basically to lie aka make shit up and to vilify the person she is debating with, and then run like hell when questioned and asked to backup certain statements.

I publically apologized to you and my reward for that is a bunch of name calling from you and threats to ban me.

Eyewitness accounts of this incident vary, with some saying Martin tried to escape and others saying Martin attacked Zimmerman.

In the end, Zimmerman was seen standing over Martin's dead body with pistol in hand. Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head; Martin had a single gunshot wound in his chest. Martin was unarmed.

Sanford Police have turned over their evidence to local prosecutors for them to decide whether Zimmerman should be charged. The Justice Department and FBI have opened a civil rights investigation. Several members of Congress have called for the case to be investigated as a hate crime.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If some neighbor questioned my right to be in my own neighborhood, you can bet I'd think that person had no right to question me.
    Uh, yea they do--Free speech. Of course, you have the right to walk away. What you don't have the right to do is punch them in face and bash their head into the ground; that's aggravated assault, a violent felony, which can be justifiably met with force. But that's just legal mumbojumbo, don't let that interfere with your emotions. Clearly that's way more important to you; just as emotions were important to Zimmerman and Martin-- and that worked out well, didn't it?

Trayvon Martin's parents are in Washington talking to elected leaders as is their right. Those leaders have a right to speak about this issue.
    "Those leaders", you mean legislative officials? Here I was thinking that legislative officials have a duty to respect the executive and judicial branches' authority to perform their prescribed duties...duties which are legislated. Silly me; I forgot laws only matter when it suits one's fancy.

Are they? Exempt from what? Getting called on their racism?
    Exempt from behaving with a modicum of respect for others. I guess if you have a chip on your shoulder whitey needs to kowtow and allow you to fulfill the dreams of the thuglife. Nevermind the guy was hispanic, and actually looks hispanic; anybody who asks a black guy a question to assuage suspicion is a white racist!... White/ racist..what's the difference? Its the man who's holding back the minority; always has been, always will be-- "Pussy-ass cracker betta recognize! I got rights, right to stomp your cracker ass into the pavement." MLK is rolling in his grave.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I jumped the gun, and I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would have condemned the white politicians that had an opinion on the Martin slaying.

I will make more of an effort to give some evidence before I make another statement about your position.
    Thank you

I publically apologized to you and my reward for that is a bunch of name calling from you and threats to ban me.
    Obviously, my post was long, long before you finally retracted your statements.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Uh, yea they do--Free speech. Of course, you have the right to walk away. What you don't have the right to do is punch them in face and bash their head into the ground; that's aggravated assault, a violent felony, which can be justifiably met with force. But that's just legal mumbojumbo, don't let that interfere with your emotions. Clearly that's way more important to you; just as emotions were important to Zimmerman and Martin-- and that worked out well, didn't it?

"Those leaders", you mean legislative officials? Here I was thinking that legislative officials have a duty to respect the executive and judicial branches' authority to perform their prescribed duties...duties which are legislated. Silly me; I forgot laws only matter when it suits one's fancy.

Exempt from behaving with a modicum of respect for others. I guess if you have a chip on your shoulder whitey needs to kowtow and allow you to fulfill the dreams of the thuglife. Nevermind the guy was hispanic, and actually looks hispanic; anybody who asks a black guy a question to assuage suspicion is a white racist!... White/ racist..what's the difference? Its the man who's holding back the minority; always has been, always will be-- "Pussy-ass cracker betta recognize! I got rights, right to stomp your cracker ass into the pavement." MLK is rolling in his grave.
    Excuse me. Are you the same guy that calls President Obama a monkey? Are you the same guy that says black politicians who speak about the law in Florida are "scum". Should legislators weigh in on law?

You weren't there and neighter was I. Eye witness accounts vary all the way from Zimmerman was the aggressor to Martin was the aggressor.

If you examine the 911 call you see that Zimmerman misstated Martin's behavior as "suspicious" and claimed he was on drugs, wearing a hoodie, looking through windows.

Martin was walking home from a convenience store, wearing a hoodie because it was raining and talking to his GF on his cell phone. The GF's account of the phone call was that Zimmerman approached Martin, not the other way around.

If Zimmerman had a chip on his shoulder, he damn sure shouldn't have been armed, and "looking for those assholes who always get away".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Eyewitness accounts of this incident vary, with some saying Martin tried to escape and others saying Martin attacked Zimmerman.

In the end, Zimmerman was seen standing over Martin's dead body with pistol in hand. Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head; Martin had a single gunshot wound in his chest. Martin was unarmed.

Sanford Police have turned over their evidence to local prosecutors for them to decide whether Zimmerman should be charged. The Justice Department and FBI have opened a civil rights investigation. Several members of Congress have called for the case to be investigated as a hate crime.
    In the beginning, we're all born; in the end, we're all dead! But there's quite a bit in between. I think you focus only on those facts which support your preconceived notions. I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent; but he's yet to be proven guilty, or even charged. So don't you think its a bit premature to draw conclusions as to motive of an alleged crime which has yet to be filed, let alone proven? As for Congress, they make laws, not enforce them! Of course, they're entitled to their twocents; I'd just like to see that in the non-existent budget bill they're legally bound to provide? Nah, let's shed a tear for a child, cuz he'll never be able to shoulder the burden of an ever-growing national debt. SMOKE AND MIRRORS!
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Excuse me. Are you the same guy that calls President Obama a monkey? Are you the same guy that says black politicians who speak about the law in Florida are "scum". Should legislators weigh in on law?
    That was me, not logroller.

Legislators should weigh in on law, of course, but not ongoing criminal cases that haven't reached the courts yet and all facts have not been released. I wonder why it's only the black politicians speaking out and claling this a racial issue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    In the beginning, we're all born; in the end, we're all dead! But there's quite a bit in between. I think you focus only on those facts which support your preconceived notions. I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent; but he's yet to be proven guilty, or even charged. So don't you think its a bit premature to draw conclusions as to motive of an alleged crime which has yet to be filed, let alone proven? As for Congress, they make laws, not enforce them! Of course, they're entitled to their twocents; I'd just like to see that in the non-existent budget bill they're legally bound to provide? Nah, let's shed a tear for a child, cuz he'll never be able to shoulder the burden of an ever-growing national debt. SMOKE AND MIRRORS!
    I'm debating from one point of view. Of course, I use facts which support my view in my argument. I don't know Zimmerman's motive, but I know what he said and what he did. He said, "these assholes always get away". He said Martin must be on drugs, which was a lie. He had very little report of EXACTLY what was so suspicious other than being black, (did he mutter "f-ckin coon" under his breath?) wearing a hoodie, and being on a sidewalk in Zimmerman's neighborhood.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You weren't there and neighter was I. Eye witness accounts vary all the way from Zimmerman was the aggressor to Martin was the aggressor.

If you examine the 911 call you see that Zimmerman misstated Martin's behavior as "suspicious" and claimed he was on drugs, wearing a hoodie, looking through windows.

Martin was walking home from a convenience store, wearing a hoodie because it was raining and talking to his GF on his cell phone. The GF's account of the phone call was that Zimmerman approached Martin, not the other way around.

If Zimmerman had a chip on his shoulder, he damn sure shouldn't have been armed, and "looking for those assholes who always get away".
    Did you fart or something? You're excused. I never said any of that. WTF are talking about?

I wasn't there, nor have I talked with any of the eyewitnesses, nor seen pictures of the scene, really I don't know shit but hearsay--- are you any different?
    Did you see him walking home? Did you see his hoody? Have you examined the body? Seen Zimmerman's wounds or condition immediately following the shooting? Do you, personally, have any first hand evidence of what transpired that evening?

NO, you don't. So if you're able to speak to these "facts", so can I! Repeatedly, you've used parroted terms and "facts" which have been shown to be completely unsupported. I didn't go so far as to call you a liar; because I think you actually believe what you're saying-- you're just ignorant.

Have you ever been robbed? Had your house pilfered? I have, three times. And you know what...they got away, they usually do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was me, not logroller.

Legislators should weigh in on law, of course, but not ongoing criminal cases that haven't reached the courts yet and all facts have not been released. I wonder why it's only the black politicians speaking out and claling this a racial issue?

It is not only black congressmen and senators speaking about about this Florida laws problems. Why is it NO GOP congressmen, not ONE, gave the Martin family enough respect to show up and listen to their concerns?

It leaves me to believe they don't care about the Martin family. You probably have some creative excuse to give them.

And you wonder why black people overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Who is listening to them when they have concerns about justice?

Originally Posted by jimnyc