Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
I'm still here inspite of the shitty thing kath did. That is EXACTLY the kind of forum shit I'm sick of at USMB. People who kick you when you're down instead of helping you get back up.

Kath will never apologize. I was so sad that day. She used that day to stick it to me and I don't think I will forgive her for that. She doesn't even care anyway.

Well , who gives a flying fuck? Kath and I had a fight long ago and then she left the board for a bit and I posted in her thread that she was leaving for a bit for her to hurry back despite our argument I thought she was a good poster, she responded with a fuck you. Then when she came back I again posted in her "welcoome back" thread that it was good to see her back, she essentially told me to fuck off. I also sent her a PM apologizng for my part in our argument. She didn't respond. She's never apologized to me, but do I run around the board talking about how she must hate me and I hate her? No I don't. Do I run around the board screaming that the whole board must hate me b/c Kath never apologized to me? No I haven't.

She's one god damned person Dorothy, and not a very nice one at that. So what? The rest of us have nothing to do with what she did to you. Do you expect us to apologize for HER actions?