Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    You argue like you read, poorly. I didn't say I didn't call people names douchebag; I said that you're nothing without it. I've laid down my argument; refute it or commence gargling my teabagging nuts!
    You are not worth answering...what argument? Name calling is your game and being all 'macho'...go for it...enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I saw it with my own eyes. I don't watch Fox news.
    Saw what? It?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    I think someone spilled a bag of troll food in this thread. Its like watching a pig at a trough.
    Well, I never called them pigs...or trolls...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    Saw what? It?!
    It's obvious you have no desire to discuss the topic and even more obvious that you want to be a troll to this thread.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You are not worth answering...what argument? Name calling is your game and being all 'macho'...go for it...enjoy
    Refute my argument with logic. Not one line dismissals. If u can.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well, I never called them pigs...or trolls...
    I never saw you post an argument either. It is a debate site.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Bumped again, for soze

Refute this:
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...373#post545373

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Refute my argument with logic. Not one line dismissals. If u can.
    I gave her a vacation from this thread, or the "total recall" package. This WAS a decent thread for quite a bit, then a troll came in and veered it into a tree. Hopefully others can bring it back on course, minus the trolling of course.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You're incapable of answering. It's logically sound; legally just and rationally prudent. You can't go into a thread that has been discussed at length and expect to participate without getting up to speed on what's already been discussed. It's insulting to those who've take the time to actually read and consider other people's posts and the time and energy they put in to their posts. If you can't recognize that then you deserve whatever name calling you receive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I gave her a vacation from this thread, or the "total recall" package. This WAS a decent thread for quite a bit, then a troll came in and veered it into a tree. Hopefully others can bring it back on course, minus the trolling of course.
    Well, 'decent' is a matter of opinion. I don't go for the personal attacks, but the core here tends to pile on, while avoiding the issues. Same as any message board. If you guys prefer to sit and agree with yourselves all day long, that's fine.

Are there any physicians who have been consulted over this legislation? I'm not talking about physicians who are anti abortion. I'm talking about physicians who treat all women for a variety of health related matters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    Well, 'decent' is a matter of opinion. I don't go for the personal attacks, but the core here tends to pile on, while avoiding the issues. Same as any message board. If you guys prefer to sit and agree with yourselves all day long, that's fine.

Are there any physicians who have been consulted over this legislation? I'm not talking about physicians who are anti abortion. I'm talking about physicians who treat all women for a variety of health related matters.
    The "core" here doesn't pile on. In THIS thread I would say those against abortion have "piled on" those pro-choice. But for the most part, it was a decent and adult-like discussion free of "trolling" and name calling.

I don't see anyone wanting solely to agree or avoiding issues that others bring up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "core" here doesn't pile on. In THIS thread I would say those against abortion have "piled on" those pro-choice. But for the most part, it was a decent and adult-like discussion free of "trolling" and name calling.

I don't see anyone wanting solely to agree or avoiding issues that others bring up.
    It was 'decent' because nobody challenged the assertions that filled these pages. On 3 occassions now, in this thread I asked a question.

I'd suggest you read the last few pages of filth, and ask who needed to be removed from the thread.

All because the term tbag is offensive here.

But not comments about urinals?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So the procedure itself isn't the problem. A simple, "I'm going to give you an ultrasound to determine the fetal development. Do you wish to see?" would satisfy your concerns?
    Opinions aside, is there currently a requirement for the doctor to determine development before performing an abortion? Is there a line of development beyond which the abortion cannot be legally performed?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    It was 'decent' because nobody challenged the assertions that filled these pages. On 3 occassions now, in this thread I asked a question.

I'd suggest you read the last few pages of filth, and ask who needed to be removed from the thread.

All because the term tbag is offensive here.

But not comments about urinals?
    Oh well, we aren't going to allow new members to come here, try and insult the entire community - and then dictate to us how we should run the place. I'd much prefer if everyone tried to remain on topic, and TRY to keep things as civil as possible, and not purposely enter threads with the desire to troll and instigate trouble. Sorry if you see it differently, but that is exactly what "soze" did here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh well, we aren't going to allow new members to come here, try and insult the entire community - and then dictate to us how we should run the place. I'd much prefer if everyone tried to remain on topic, and TRY to keep things as civil as possible, and not purposely enter threads with the desire to troll and instigate trouble. Sorry if you see it differently, but that is exactly what "soze" did here.
    Well, yes. She did come in with guns blazing.

And she was met with the same. This is a pretty heated topic. I'd hardly call the response to someone who doesn't agree with the core here 'civil'.

I don't know that anyone is dictating anything about running the board. I chose to stay out to the topic, because there was nothing but opinion being bandied about.
    And yes...being new, my opinion isn't as welcome as someone elses. But there comes a point where someone asks a question that requires more than opinion, and the discussion goes right to the sewer.

Such is the nature of political message boards. Believe it or not, I've seen meltdowns on Hummingbird message boards.

Go figure.