Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    The rules are the same, players change sides, all the way through the game, rep goes up and down, if anyone is suffering unnecessarily please say so, I try my best to redress the balance if I feel needs be.
    Roomy, you've "known" me for a couple of boards now and you know I can't stand someone that complains about something, then does the same damned thing to someone else. Shattered is one of those type of people. As I said on another thread, I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore, but her and gunny were my first. I'm no longer a virgin to ignore. It saves not only my blood pressure, but the little tit-for-tats they are known for.

When Shattered decided to give me 2 neg reps in this little popularity contest they have going here for every one rep she recieved, I knew I wasn't dealing with someone with a full deck. Like I have control over the posters that gave her neg reps? Man with that much power, I would have the rep points that they seem to accumulate so fast. She couldn't possibly get the hint that it was what she was posting........nah!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Roomy, you've "known" me for a couple of boards now and you know I can't stand someone that complains about something, then does the same damned thing to someone else. Shattered is one of those type of people. As I said on another thread, I don't think I've ever put someone on ignore, but her and gunny were my first. I'm no longer a virgin to ignore. It saves not only my blood pressure, but the little tit-for-tats they are known for.

When Shattered decided to give me 2 neg reps in this little popularity contest they have going here for every one rep she recieved, I knew I wasn't dealing with someone with a full deck. Like I have control over the posters that gave her neg reps? Man with that much power, I would have the rep points that they seem to accumulate so fast. She couldn't possibly get the hint that it was what she was posting........nah!
    No, actually the "hint" came from your little lapdog TELLING me she was ASKED to join you, you psychotic fucking ..bitch. (My god.. I almost typed the word "c*nt" in reference to another human being for the first time in my life) *shakes head*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post

You also forget that a couple people here have known you from a couple boards, and you're the biggest fucking whiner there is when something doesn't go the way you think it should go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    You also forget that a couple people here have known you from a couple boards, and you're the biggest fucking whiner there is when something doesn't go the way you think it should go.
    Ehhhhh, no. I've known Lily for a while and she's not half bad. Her politics suck rocks, but compared to the barking moonbat horde, she's actually quite nice to be around. LN isn't too bad either, although she does have that teenage anti-authority streak running strong in her veins.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Ehhhhh, no. I've known Lily for a while and she's not half bad. Her politics suck rocks, but compared to the barking moonbat horde, she's actually quite nice to be around. LN isn't too bad either, although she does have that teenage anti-authority streak running strong in her veins.
    Two words for you.

Split-Personalities.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like Lily a lot.She has been nothing less than nice to me, infact I am going to rep her for being her, If I am allowed.

I was allowed.
    Last edited by Roomy; 04-21-2007 at 07:47 PM. Reason: I was allowed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    That's what I see here. Liberals post their bullshit, and then procede to get the snot whipped out of them, over and over. But so very typical to a liberal, they think they win. It's a farse, a joke, and fun to watch. Like a train wreck, you don't want to look but... you do anyway.

Why are most liberals so fucked up and STUPID?
    only in your dreams, PR... are you talking about rightie/conservatives/republicans proving their arguements with irrefutable facts or are you just referring to vitriol?

Cuz cuz, there's a difference... a BIG difference... and I'm not so sure you want the label of being the biggest asshole in the discussion...

I prefer to win with facts, not attacks and insults, cuz both of those are just empty of substance... but make no mistake, I can and have ripped righties new ones in the past... and will no doubt do it again in the future...

but... it never does any good... the righties with the new and improved rectal orifice are still there the next day, still spouting the same tired rhettoric as they were the day before...

facts... facts win arguements...
    Lost your job? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your house? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your life savings? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your health care? Thank the republicans!
    Lost all Hope? Thank the republicans!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Sure it is, Loose came on board bitching and firing, only his gun contains blanks.

Loose is a pussy straight up, he talks the talk but don't walk the walk, in other words he's a typical lib.
    And you missed the boat completely. Manu said that Loose was the only one bitching about how the con-rep Piranah Party People shit on anyone not on their team and then piss up a storm when it gets handed back to them and my comment was "Not True." I complained loud and long but it made no fucking difference to any of you so I decided to reflect it right back at you. I came into this board in the middle of another shit storm where the piranah Party was aimed at Psycho and the lot of you had every excuse in the fucking world why it was OK to do that. You get it turned around on you and you bitch and whine like junkies that can't get their crack fix.

There are plenty of pussies on this board who make claims they can't back up with anything other than an opinion. Fuck the facts, they say. The arrogance of the power you have on this board speaks to a direct lack of having to ever PROVE anything most of you say. I won't recount the number of times that I came into a thread, posted contrary evidence to what the leading conservative poster was saying, and POOF! the thread sinks to the bottom because none of the piranahs can counter the facts presented. Yeah, there are pussies here all right and they swim over on the right side of this tank once the proof is in the water. Talk about shooting blanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    but make no mistake, I can and have ripped righties new ones in the past... and will no doubt do it again in the future...

but... it never does any good... the righties with the new and improved rectal orifice are still there the next day, still spouting the same tired rhettoric as they were the day before...
    ...the new and improved rectal oriface just means a bigger hole to shit out of, that's all, Stripey1. The proof for that is everywhere.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    I like Lily a lot.She has been nothing less than nice to me, infact I am going to rep her for being her, If I am allowed.

I was allowed.
    Why don't you rep me for being me?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought I heard something....nahhh... guess not. The cat must have farted. Sometimes he can be a real sick little motherfucker.
    Last edited by Baron Von Esslingen; 05-01-2007 at 01:40 AM. Reason: it is fun to do

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
    And you missed the boat completely. Manu said that Loose was the only one bitching about how the con-rep Piranah Party People shit on anyone not on their team and then piss up a storm when it gets handed back to them and my comment was "Not True." I complained loud and long but it made no fucking difference to any of you so I decided to reflect it right back at you. I came into this board in the middle of another shit storm where the piranah Party was aimed at Psycho and the lot of you had every excuse in the fucking world why it was OK to do that. You get it turned around on you and you bitch and whine like junkies that can't get their crack fix.

There are plenty of pussies on this board who make claims they can't back up with anything other than an opinion. Fuck the facts, they say. The arrogance of the power you have on this board speaks to a direct lack of having to ever PROVE anything most of you say. I won't recount the number of times that I came into a thread, posted contrary evidence to what the leading conservative poster was saying, and POOF! the thread sinks to the bottom because none of the piranahs can counter the facts presented. Yeah, there are pussies here all right and they swim over on the right side of this tank once the proof is in the water. Talk about shooting blanks.
    Count how many times I neg rep anyone, in fact ask any mod or admin. to check anyone's rep for you and see If I negged anyone. In 3+years on here and USMB I can count on one hand how many times i've neg repped people. Personally rep don't mean shit to me.

Your con rep "piranha party" problem needs to be directed at someone else, Shattered maybe?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And again you missed the boat. "Con-rep" refers to "conservative-republican." I thought everyone knew that. I guess you know it now, too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Your con rep "piranha party" problem needs to be directed at someone else, Shattered maybe?
    Nah. I got no beef with Shattered. We don't agree on anything but I got no beef with her. You do, though, and that's a problem for you because I see how she takes apart everything you throw at her until you're throwing air. Bummer for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    No, we shall conclude that the looney left, apologist, baby killing, tax me into the poor house, terrorist appeasing, it takes a village hitlery sheep are all lay down and surrrender, gutless, lying, communist, liberal sissies.

(And I'm not a Bush lover.)
    You have just described the vast majority of conservatives, and you talk about Liberals not knowing the truth. HEH HEH
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"