Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
I speak for myself, not others. Nothing about my post suggested otherwise. You just don't like getting called on being a smartass, so you lash out with false allegations and trite posturing.
I didn't say anything was against the rules, I said your question was stupid. If your curious about the rules, there's a thread for that and I encourage you read them. Had you done so, you'd have known there aren't multiple usernames allowed. You might also have read that continued attacks upon another poster (except the cage) is frowned upon because it's detrimental to the spirit of debate.

I realize message boards can be cliquish, but I think you'll find those here to be accepting of newcomers. I was new here once, and many of those here have known each other longer than this board has existed; yet I found acceptance. Perhaps you don't want to be accepted, I don't know; but flippant responses indicate you only wish to troll. Those who have behaved similarly have been reprimanded and banned. If free speech is of greater value than being a contributory member here, by all means continue; I'm just offering a little advice on how to get along with others. Take or leave it.

Such advice as that which you offered could have been pm'ed to me(didnt take your own advice I see) yet you saw fit to send it out here and with an easily seen sarcastic reply added on. Had you just wanted to give a newbie advice you would have pm'ed the info and not done so in the manner in which you did.
Yes, I've already found some members very accepting ( have seven new friends here) just as I've found some that engage me to start and maintain a confrontation. The spirit behind your socalled advising was obvious or else you wouldnt have tried to ridicule me while giving it.
Apparently you think such obviously sarcastic and confrontational words as were in your first reply about "private messaging" etc., should be like ice cream and candy to me.
Go ahead and pretend benevolent intentions all that you care to. I will form my opinions of people here by thier words when addressing me not other's explainations of thier socalled true intentions.
This pretending is laughable after you posting a debate challenge to me earlier this morning.
What? Is your internet gunslinging so much faster/better than ConHog's ?
Soon , some of you people will learn that I do not kiss ass or bow to anybody alive.
I've invited 7 more friends ,since a couple did previously join here, to view this site and join me here. All 7 declined citing pretty much the same thing.
That the "in crowd" here was not to thier liking and I phrased that mildly.
This morning you drove that point home for me with your socalled "generous and kind advice".
Want to be kind (helpful) to a newbie do not try to ridicule them while openly giving advice ! Take your own advice, use the pm system here.
Some people aren't as "dumb" as you apparently think they are.

Example.. You DID NOT say, " If she had nothing nice to say. Which would have clearly defined that you were speaking for only you , logroller, and not her. However you DID say , "If I have nothing nice to say" in a direct reply to my query to her! Accuracy counts or did you also never learn that?
Now to me that was you speaking for her and I ask if you two are the same person.
Get over it or not. Does not matter to me.--Tyr