Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    your finally getting it. almost.

so at this point you just make up your info. I suspected as much.

Or is it what the party believes and promotes , or what.

I've Always pointed to Intel sources, and when Isay they've been lying I point to intel sources, eyewittness, evidence and history what have you got?
    I've got hundred of posts from you pointing out the myriad issues with the CIA and FBI, that they are no good, and lie, and were in cahoots with others to window dress intel in order to go to war. If that be the case, I just have trouble believing what they say now. Makes sense to me not to trust what they say if they have been involved in so much lying in the not so distant past.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I've got hundred of posts from you pointing out the myriad issues with the CIA and FBI, that they are no good, and lie, and were in cahoots with others to window dress intel in order to go to war. If that be the case, I just have trouble believing what they say now. Makes sense to me not to trust what they say if they have been involved in so much lying in the not so distant past.
    I've posted info from military intel, CiA head in germany, State dept chief of Staff, UN inspectors reports, and you BLOW THEM ALL OFF becuase of some of them wrote a BOOK. Or might write one. NOW all of these reporting to congress ARE NOT CREDIBLE to you? Are they writing a book to?
    Or are you just attacking me becuase you don't like what they are saying Jim, what's up with that man?

Counter the Intel Services in the rport with BETTER intel since you repspect the intel services. Don't take my owrd for it. Intel services always tell the truth and never do any wrong ever ever.
    you know better than me.

So you accept their assement i assume , My POV doesn't matter , Their's DO. I'm not making nukes. address the report not me.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm simply pointing out that you're a hypocrite, a cherry picker. You condemn the CIA forever, but the minute you read something from them that backs up your POV, now they're OK to believe. Funny actually.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm simply pointing out that you're a hypocrite, a cherry picker. You condemn the CIA forever, but the minute you read something from them that backs up your POV, now they're OK to believe. Funny actually.
    Attack me and Iran for no good reason. I see.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

What does the CIA have to do with Iran having nukes? Silly boys...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    What does the CIA have to do with Iran having nukes? Silly boys...
    It depends on the information they are releasing, and whether or not it agrees with your POV, apparently.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here are the number of nuclear bombs that the Federation of American Scientists says are currently held by these countries:<NOTCH><WEB-FRAGMENT><!-- line: 3 -->•Russia: 11,000

•USA: 8,500
    •France: 300
    •China: 240
    •United Kingdom: 225
    •Pakistan: 90-110
    •India: 80-100
    •Israel: 80
    •North Korea: 1 to 10
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...ons/53122548/1

The only country who ever used nuclear bombs was the US, killing nearly 400,000 Japanese people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Here are the number of nuclear bombs that the Federation of American Scientists says are currently held by these countries:<notch><web-fragment><!-- line: 3 -->•Russia: 11,000

The only country who ever used nuclear bombs was the US, killing nearly 400,000 Japanese people.
    An argument for allowing Iran to have them, or not to have them? Kind of hard for me to figure out since you never mention them. Wouldn't that argument be better served while focusing on Iran themselves? </web-fragment></notch>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Here are the number of nuclear bombs that the Federation of American Scientists says are currently held by these countries:<notch><web-fragment><!-- line: 3 -->•Russia: 11,000

Israel now admits to 200+

Some think 300
    </web-fragment></notch>
    including Nukes on Subs

The Type 800 Dolphin class is a diesel-electric submarine developed and constructed by Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft AG (HDW), Germany for the Israeli Navy. It is based on the export-only German 209 class submarines, but modified and reduced and is thus not designated as a member of the 209 family. The Dolphin boats are the most expensive single vehicle in the Israel Defense Forces and are considered among the most sophisticated and capable conventionally powered submarines in the world. The Dolphins replaced the aging Gal class submarines, which had served in the Israeli navy since the late 1970s. Each Dolphin submarine is capable of carrying a combined total of up to 16 torpedoes and SLCMs.[4] The cruise missiles are believed to have a range of 1500km[5] and may be equipped with conventional warheads or, some believe, a 200kg nuclear warhead.[6][7] The latter, if true, would provide Israel with an offshore second strike capability.[8][9][10][11]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Israel now admits to 200+

Some think 300
    Who gives a crap. 5 or less would probably be enough to destroy any other nation, or at least cripple it. If 2 bombs in the 40's did that much destruction, what do you think a nuclear bomb now would do? And if one were worrying about it, they should probably worry the most about JUST ONE ending up in the hands of terrorists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So maybe you should start your demands for disarmament with Russia. Everyone wants to blame and denigrate the US for having the nukes but no one ever goes after the Russians or demands the other countries disarm arm completely.

You should be thankful the US was the only one in history to use the bomb. Anyone else that did would mean you would not be getting on here spouting your anti American bullshit. Your one of the blame America first crowd. You love to point fingers, cry racist and make accusations about things you have no knowledge of, even trying to dig up historical events, which again you have no actual knowledge of what happened.

There will NEVER be peace in the world. There are only pauses in conflict. Your liberal Utopian dream is just that, a dream. And to make it worse, people like you instigate hatred and violence in the name of peace and justice.

</web-fragment></notch>
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well, having had this debate before, (as I'm quite certain Truman did), such was justifiable because it saved millions of Japanese and American lives which would have perished in a full-scale invasion. Again, there are no perfect solutions, one has to reason the best alternative.

</web-fragment></notch>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

great list of articles about Iran's -gonna get us on day maybe with- nuke program, and all of the U.S.'s and Israels coverts and overt real ongoing attacks on Iran. even our use of evil terrorist groups. ! Aiding and Abetting murder? This means we harbor terrorist and now have to bomb/attack ourselves... right?

[1] Iran's Nuclear Program (Nuclear Talks, 2012), The New York Times, April 9, 2012
    [2] Six-party talks ‘encouraging’ after 15-month break, Russia Today, April 14, 2012
    [3] Iran, world powers agree to further nuclear talks, Los Angeles Times, April 15, 2012
    [4] Barak doubts sanctions will halt Iran's nuke drive, The Jerusalem Post, April 7, 2012
    [5] U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb, The New York Times, February 24, 2012
    [6] Stuxnet Loaded by Iran Double Agents, ISSSource, April 11, 2012
    [7] Foreign Terrorist Organizations, Bureau of Counterterrorism, U.S. Department of State, Janurary 27, 2012
    [8] Moqtada Sadr Reiterates Iraqis' Demand for Expulsion of MKO Terrorists, Fars News Agency, September 19, 2011
    [9] About the National Council of Resistance of Iran, The National Council of Resistance of Iran, 2010
    [10] Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Implications for U.S. Policy, Committee on Foreign Affairs, July 7, 2011
    [11] Iran vows capture of officers’ killers, The Free Lance-Star, May 22, 1975
    [12] Our Men in Iran? The New Yorker, April 6, 2012
    [13] Former U.S. base opened to Iranian terrorist group, Foreign Policy, February 7, 2012
    [14] Are the MEK’s U.S. friends its worst enemies? Foreign Policy, March 8, 2012
    [15] Iran nuclear leaks 'linked to Israel', Asia Times, June 5, 2009
    [16] Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Implications for U.S. Policy, Committee on Foreign Affairs, July 7, 2011
    [17] Mujahideen-e Khalq: Former U.S. Officials Make Millions Advocating For Terrorist Organization, Huffington Post, August 8, 2011
    [18] The Cult of Rajavi, The New York Times, July 13, 2003
    [19] EU ministers drop Iran group from terror list, EUobserver, Janurary 26, 2009
    [20] SPECIAL REPORT-Intel shows Iran nuclear threat not imminent, Reuters, March 23, 2012
    [21] Stuxnet Loaded by Iran Double Agents, ISSSource, April 11, 2012
    [22] Did Stuxnet Take Out 1,000 Centrifuges at the Natanz Enrichment Plant? Institute for Science and International Security, December 22, 2010
    [23] Report: U.S. Officials Tie Controversial Iranian Exile Group To Scientist Assassinations, Center for American Progress Action Fund, February 9, 2012
    [24] Triple Blast at Secret Iranian Military Installation, Virtual Jerusalem, October 15, 2010
    [25] Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News, MSNBC, February 9, 2012
    [26] U.S. Rejected Aid for Israeli Raid on Iranian Nuclear Site, The New York Times, Janurary 10, 2009
    [27] Stuxnet worm is the 'work of a national government agency', The Guardian, September 24, 2010
    [28] US and Israel were behind Stuxnet claims researcher, BBC, March 4, 2011
    [29] Code clues point to Stuxnet maker, BBC, November 19, 2010
    [30] Israeli Test on Worm Called Crucial in Iran Nuclear Delay, The New York Times, Janurary 15, 2011
    [31] Ibid
    [32] Ibid
    [33] Blix: US, Israel source most of IAEA allegations, PressTV, March 25, 2012
    [34] Iran has a Nuclear Power, Not a Weapons Program, 21st Century & Technology, December 2, 2011
    [35] Top US Nuclear Expert Tells Obama: There Is No Weapons Threat From Iran, LaRouche Pac, February 25, 2012
    [36] 50 Facts About U.S. Nuclear Weapons, Brookings Institute, August 1998
    [37] Nuclear Weapons - Israel, Federation of American Scientists, January 8, 2007
    [38] Iran: We do not want nuclear weapons, The Washington Post, April 13, 2012
    [39] Foreign Terrorist Organizations, Bureau of Counterterrorism, U.S. Department of State, Janurary 27, 2012
    [40] Iran exile group MEK seeks US terror de-listing, BBC, September 25, 2011
    [41] UPDATE 2-Cyber attack appears to target Iran-tech firms, Reuters, September 24, 2010
    [42] Stuxnet, Duqu Link Grows Stronger, ISSSource, January 3, 2012
    [43] Ibid
    [44] The Day of the Golden Jackal – The Next Tale in the Stuxnet Files: Duqu Updated, McAfee, October 18, 2011
    [45] W32.Duqu – The precursor to the next Stuxnet (Version 1.4), Symantec, November 23, 2011

Nile Bowie is an independent writer and photojournalist based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; he regularly contributes to Tony Cartalucci's Land Destroyer Report and Professor Michel Chossudovsky's Global Research

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

very interesting comments,

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9_jRTMFjwEo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>