Well, that Frenchy wasn't too shabby but his stance is poor and he showed signs of pressure too much. At that level, you can't allow it! I love watching Pro Billiard players and you can tell when the heat is on....unless you're a really cool character. Of course, you can be over confident! And with that comment, I'll share a most embarrassing story.

I once held private 3D events on my property and after a good shoot we all met back up at the watering hole. Well, for what ever reason, I threw my dixie cup down, drew an arrow (one with a broadhead on it) and told everyone as I drew back: Broadhead, gentlemen....broadhead." As I released, I noticed immediately that my 70+ yard shot was definitely on target....if the huge, hard barked hickory had been the target. Ha! Yep, I ate crow for a long while and NEVER got that broadhead back. I shot 92# then and it buried up pretty darn deep! HA!!!

I'm sure even the GREAT Brad has had to eat crow on a number of occasions....that's how you get really good....by taking chances.