Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Pssst. The conservative posters still think it's something other than a civil war over there.
    It is. It's a war with al queda who is trying to take over. Al queda is countering our surge with a surge of their own. If you notice the people killed were not noted as sunni or shea, just folks in a market. Thats not a civil war, that's terrorism.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I've heard this thrown around a lot, but no one seems to be able to tell me just how this is going to happen. No offense, but I need more than "they said so", before I start to panic.
    Once iraq can be controled by iran they can begin planning for attacks in the US and europe. They can use their missile systems and threat of posible nukes to cow the other arab nations. They already have many cells in place in this country and will send more as we don't have any controls in place to keep out their agents. They will come in as students, refugees or immigrents then disappear among the population. Shooting, bombings, bio and chem attacks will then go unabatted throughout the country.

Our losing in iraq will just move their time table forward.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=lily;55542]

You do know that they are from Jordan and Kosivo and have no affliation to either iraq or Al-Quada, right?

.......but wait! Bush said in '04 and the Republicans said in '06 that if they were in power, then none of this would be happening.......they weren't fibbing were they?

Nop, can't say as I've hear of any terrorist over here driving SUV's into people and going on shooting sprees......got a link? Oh and John Lee Malvo was a mass murderer, not a terrorist. Had nothing to do with Islam.
    There was the case in N. Carolina at the university where the guy ran an SUV into a group of students. He was a muslim. al queda sympathizer. The there was the one in SF. Another muslim in an SUV, ran over people crossing the street and walking on the sidewalk. Killed two and injured 10.

A muslim man walked into a jewish center and shot four women. Doing his part for islam. Another man went on a shooting spree in LA airport. He was showing his support for palistains.

Malvo and his buddy were both muslims, doing what muslims do. The government just downplayed the muslim angle, as they do in so many cases. The media helps out by not mentioning names of muslim criminals.

A muslim man went through a mall and randomly shot people until a off duty police officer shot him.

There are many crimes that occur in this country that are islam inspired, they are just not made public. Whether the people involved have al queda connects is irrelavent. They are inspired by the same ideology. They are all small acts of terrorism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Once iraq can be controled by iran they can begin planning for attacks in the US and europe. They can use their missile systems and threat of posible nukes to cow the other arab nations.
    That's a nice theory, but sorry gaffer I'm not buying it. If that were the case, wouldn't be a good idea to start talking to Iran and oh, I don't know.pay them to be our allies like we do with Israel?

They already have many cells in place in this country and will send more as we don't have any controls in place to keep out their agents. They will come in as students, refugees or immigrents then disappear among the population. Shooting, bombings, bio and chem attacks will then go unabatted throughout the country.
    So, um.....they are just waiting for some sort of signal..........but wait.....we've been told that the Republicans won't let this happen, if we voted for them!

Our losing in iraq will just move their time table forward.
    As opposed to what? Leaving their timetable where it is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Gaffer;56076]

There was the case in N. Carolina at the university where the guy ran an SUV into a group of students. He was a muslim. al queda sympathizer. The there was the one in SF. Another muslim in an SUV, ran over people crossing the street and walking on the sidewalk. Killed two and injured 10.

A muslim man walked into a jewish center and shot four women. Doing his part for islam. Another man went on a shooting spree in LA airport. He was showing his support for palistains.

Malvo and his buddy were both muslims, doing what muslims do. The government just downplayed the muslim angle, as they do in so many cases. The media helps out by not mentioning names of muslim criminals.

A muslim man went through a mall and randomly shot people until a off duty police officer shot him.

There are many crimes that occur in this country that are islam inspired, they are just not made public. Whether the people involved have al queda connects is irrelavent. They are inspired by the same ideology. They are all small acts of terrorism.

You see, now I don't know if you are talking about Muslims, or Islamic fascists. Again, I'd like links to these articles that you are claiming.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's a nice theory, but sorry gaffer I'm not buying it. If that were the case, wouldn't be a good idea to start talking to Iran and oh, I don't know.pay them to be our allies like we do with Israel?

It's part of the 20 year plan. Seven years to turn the middle east into a caliphate. Then move against Israel and europe. Finally a major confrontation with the US. This will bring on a cataclysmic war but that does not matter as the 12th imam will return. Then the world wil all be muslim and heaven arrives. They are willing to sacrifice the entire middle east in order to achieve this.

So, um.....they are just waiting for some sort of signal..........but wait.....we've been told that the Republicans won't let this happen, if we voted for them!

Some are waiting for a signal. Others are just acting on their own. An attack on a particular target could be a signal for others to act. multiple attacks could inspire individuals to do things as well. Snowball effect.

repubs won't stop it anymore than dems will. The repubs will take harder action faster than the dems.

As opposed to what? Leaving their timetable where it is?
    As opposed to throwing off their time table, or stopping it completely. Not likely to happen now tho.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=lily;56080]

You see, now I don't know if you are talking about Muslims, or Islamic fascists. Again, I'd like links to these articles that you are claiming.
    I'm talking about muslims and islamic facists. They are one and the same. There are the fanatics, that run around blowing themselves up and there are the moderates that want to appear reasonable and pretend to be in the majority. They support and encourage the fanatics but are subtile about it.

I'll see if I can dig up those links for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm talking about muslims and islamic facists. They are one and the same. There are the fanatics, that run around blowing themselves up and there are the moderates that want to appear reasonable and pretend to be in the majority. They support and encourage the fanatics but are subtile about it.
    Gaffer, that's just silly. There are so many different sects of Muslims and so many Muslims in the world that trust me if they all wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I know my neighbor doesn't want me dead. I know when I drive to Dearborn, there is no one there that wants to kill me.

I'll see if I can dig up those links for you.
    Thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

There are as many radical Islamic extremists as there are radical Christian extremists.
    I am sure the Muslims laugh at Fred Phelps and his followers as examples of American Christians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The difference is that you don't hear about Christian extremists blowing shit up and killing people on a daily basis in various countries.