Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well that's another DP user who could crush me betwixt forefinger and thumb xD

Andand ConHog I gotta haircut!
    (Again posting from my phone so sorry of the images are huge)
    The night before;

The noon After;

I am most taken with mourning for what no longer is D:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In the least gayest way possible, you look MUCH better with a haircut! (not that you look like a serial killer type in the first one...)

Why the drastic change?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc
    In the least gayest way possible, you look MUCH better with a haircut! (not that you look like a serial killer type in the first one...)

Why the drastic change?
    It doesn't help that the first pic was taken at like 4am after a night shift meaning me's all tired and greasy hair lol, but yeah the general theme is that anyone over 30 says it looks much better short, and everyone under 30 is horrified I've cut it all away xD

But it's just my hairs cycle, I let it grow until I can easily eat it, then I cut it all away back and get my quiff back, and repeat ^,^
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What's that in your hands? Looks like a lawn mower, but it's a weird angle. You look like you can be a brother for one of my good friends in Jersey!
    Yup, lawnmower. Very odd angle, we live on a slope.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default My family...

Family during Thanksgiving.jpg
    Well, I'm sorry to say that the most recent photo I have of my family (as a unit) is this one from Thanksgiving. We've had to travel much this year and separately. always too busy I suppose....even though my wife and I work remotely most of the time. I shouldn't be too hard on myself, however, as my 'children' are no longer children. David (at RIGHT) is headed to college in a week or so, Megan (the one with the Westy) Is now a little lady and lil' Lauren is no longer the shortest in the family. HA! The fine "young" lady at under my arm is my wife of 22 years and best friend for well over 24 years. I am the 280 pounder (of course) but that's OK cuz we're ALL a family with height and big bones. HA!!! I designed the Christian MMA Wear by the way.

I can't believe that I just now found this thread....still trying to get accustomed to it's MANY fantastic qualities. I have long hoped to see friends photos and such with a bit of disappointment that DP's members haven't taken advantage of the album capabilities within our profile section. I know that we should all be safe and careful during these strange/dangerous times in which we live but I was even a bit disappointed in the profile section not having any information about fellow members. Birthday wishes would be a grand thing to know (without the year date of birth, of course) Ha!!! I'd wish most anyone a Hardy Happy Birthday if I only knew...I'm sure most of us would. Perhaps JIMNYC could simply 'make it happen'. He is, after all, #1. HA! I suppose only the Trekkies will get that one.

Anyway, thanks to those who participated and I'd like to see everyone use their own avatars....if not any other time, at least during THANKSGIVING. That is a Holy-day that ANYONE and EVERYONE should be able to celebrate...even atheists!!!

OK, pal...it's your turn!!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default I hear ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Yup, lawnmower. Very odd angle, we live on a slope.
    I hear ya! We live between the Mountains of Tennessee and the Hills of Mississippi!
    It definitely makes a man outta ya! No sissy "good ole boys" here in the SOUTH!

I did, have a few photos of our business trip to SF back in May/early June. It is the
    most recent photos on my BlackBerry....without taking some cheezy photo from arm's
    length or something.

I was quite surprised and even impressed with SF. and loved the tour that my client
    gave me in OLD Sacramento....which is now underground for the most part (as I understand).
    He's the guy in the white hair and the site is a location he used in his third book that I helped
    him with. I wore the wrong thing that day and was surprised at how different SF's weather
    was in comparison to Sacramento. I truly thought it would be cooler than the Cess Coast but
    it was actually MUCH hotter. Needless to say, I dropped the coat! HA!!! Beautiful town and
    State though and the people were fantastic...except for those KraZy motorbikers!!! They
    were foolishly dangerous by the way they were driving....very risky! By the way...Bertolucci's
    was GREAT! Best darn steak I'd had in a long time. If ever in the area again...I'll be SURE
    to hit that spot again! I used their site photos for the food and the establishment shots cuz
    I forgot to take photos of what we had & the booth where we sat. (or was it that I ate
    downed it so quickly). My shots for the outside didn't do it justice and their shot really
    showed the mood of the place and the fantastic sunsets. Sadly, I heard that the Italian
    district was being destroyed to make way for some underground subway system!

At any rate, I've enjoyed everyone's photos and chats and hope to see more folks post so
    get out the photos guys/gals and cowboy/cowgirl up! I know a few who are too shy to do
    it so my address to them is; if I can do it...anyone can.

SF combo.jpg
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Birthday wishes would be a grand thing to know (without the year date of birth, of course) Ha!!! I'd wish most anyone a Hardy Happy Birthday if I only knew...I'm sure most of us would. Perhaps JIMNYC could simply 'make it happen'. He is, after all, #1. HA! I suppose only the Trekkies will get that one.
    In every profile is an option to enter the date of birth. The DOB is also asked when registering for the site. The board keeps these in a database, and when someone has a birthday, it will be displayed at the bottom of the board by the statistics and list of people online today. Additionally, the board will automatically send a HB email to that member!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guess which one I am

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I hear ya! We live between the Mountains of Tennessee and the Hills of Mississippi!
    It definitely makes a man outta ya! No sissy "good ole boys" here in the SOUTH!

I did, have a few photos of our business trip to SF back in May/early June. It is the
    most recent photos on my BlackBerry....without taking some cheezy photo from arm's
    length or something.

I was quite surprised and even impressed with SF. and loved the tour that my client
    gave me in OLD Sacramento....which is now underground for the most part (as I understand).
    He's the guy in the white hair and the site is a location he used in his third book that I helped
    him with. I wore the wrong thing that day and was surprised at how different SF's weather
    was in comparison to Sacramento. I truly thought it would be cooler than the Cess Coast but
    it was actually MUCH hotter. Needless to say, I dropped the coat! HA!!! Beautiful town and
    State though and the people were fantastic...except for those KraZy motorbikers!!! They
    were foolishly dangerous by the way they were driving....very risky! By the way...Bertolucci's
    was GREAT! Best darn steak I'd had in a long time. If ever in the area again...I'll be SURE
    to hit that spot again! I used their site photos for the food and the establishment shots cuz
    I forgot to take photos of what we had & the booth where we sat. (or was it that I ate
    downed it so quickly). My shots for the outside didn't do it justice and their shot really
    showed the mood of the place and the fantastic sunsets. Sadly, I heard that the Italian
    district was being destroyed to make way for some underground subway system!

At any rate, I've enjoyed everyone's photos and chats and hope to see more folks post so
    get out the photos guys/gals and cowboy/cowgirl up! I know a few who are too shy to do
    it so my address to them is; if I can do it...anyone can.

SF combo.jpg
    Nice pics! But did you have to add the food as well and make me hungry? LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Guess which one I am
    I pictured you as a younger bloke, so I would say the one on the left! Are you into stocks or something? Or some sort of broadcasting? It looks like a TV set or similar you are on there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

jafar is on the right.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    jafar is on the right.
    The far, far, right.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nice pics! But did you have to add the food as well and make me hungry? LOL
    Well, the photos (as always the case) does not do it justice....the steak a New York, Italian Style was actually the best steak that I have had in a long long time! I'd love to have this establishment near my area BUT I don't want any of the KraZy bikers! Are you familiar with the laws and the risky driving practices of CA? I complained to my client (the guy in the white hair) who asked if I were getting around OK and after I exclaimed that those nuts on the motor cycles should be arrested, he smiled and said that he thought the same thing after he moved into the State. He told me that he found out that it was actually lawful to pass while driving on the line (ON THE FREAKIN' LINE) and in between two cars (with just enough room for the handle bars to get through without hitting the mirrors of the cars they're passing). Like I said...KraZy!!!! But the steaks were fantastic!!!! and so was the dessert. If ever in the SF area, TRY 'EM OUT!!! The owner also has a chain of New York or Chicago Pizza Joints that are very popular!

With you being from New York, I assume you'd feel right at home. It was quite enjoyable there.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, the photos (as always the case) does not do it justice....the steak a New York, Italian Style was actually the best steak that I have had in a long long time! I'd love to have this establishment near my area BUT I don't want any of the KraZy bikers! Are you familiar with the laws and the risky driving practices of CA? I complained to my client (the guy in the white hair) who asked if I were getting around OK and after I exclaimed that those nuts on the motor cycles should be arrested, he smiled and said that he thought the same thing after he moved into the State. He told me that he found out that it was actually lawful to pass while driving on the line (ON THE FREAKIN' LINE) and in between two cars (with just enough room for the handle bars to get through without hitting the mirrors of the cars they're passing). Like I said...KraZy!!!! But the steaks were fantastic!!!! and so was the dessert. If ever in the SF area, TRY 'EM OUT!!! The owner also has a chain of New York or Chicago Pizza Joints that are very popular!

With you being from New York, I assume you'd feel right at home. It was quite enjoyable there.
    Yep, Motorcyclists are allowed to pass in between cars here in Cali. We're pretty used to it. Many drivers like myself will usually inch over a bit to give them a wider berth.
    Despite that, I rarely see any accidents involving a motorcycle, at least in SoCal.
    Last edited by Thunderknuckles; 07-27-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    Yep, Motorcyclists are allowed to pass in between cars here in Cali. We're pretty used to it. Many drivers like myself will usually inch over a bit to give them a wider berth.
    Despite that, I rarely see any accidents involving a motorcycle, at least in SoCal.

I would also inch over if given the chance but these nuts are doing 85-90 in a 6 lane (three going, three coming) while I'm doing at least 75 in the rental with a car to my right and a car passing me to my left. Without even knowing that a motorcyclist is even in the area Swooooopppp! they pass right on by (almost colliding with the care that was already in the process of passing an already congested roadway. It is a KraZy law and those who risk their life doing it are also KraZy. I'll take your word for nobody getting hurt or killed but it must be Divine intervention. They could at least put up billboards to warn visitors; something along the line of "WARNING...ignorant motorcycle passing law are in place". The first time it happened to me made me almost swerve into another car! HA!!! Good thing this good ole boy wasn't spitting his T'backy juice at the time. HA!

lol-045.gif
    NEVER MESS WITH AN