Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I take a few medications that, for various reasons, cause the patient to gain weight. This can be confirmed via a simple Google search. I take 4 in total, but 2 of them in the anxiety/depression/nutcase category are the wight gainers. They are Trileptal and Seroquel.

And I have a terrible diet that I am continually working on making better, and continually failing. So while I do now my medications aren't helping, I readily admit I'm not helping myself either!

So with those 2 put together, here is my latest photo:

jimnyc. Where in the world did you ever find that photo of LARRY THE CABLE GUY's sister?

By the way. That's exactly how I used to feel, right after gorging on Thanksgiving before the football game. Now I understand...at last. Why they call that BALL...'the pigskin'.
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-28-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pic of DH and I on our honeymoon cruise this past January.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    A slim hair shy of 6 foot my friend. The others in the pic are from 5 other families. There were another 35 to 40 people there that are not in the pic. Only reason I was in the pic was I happened to be going to another room to play Texas Hold 'em for a couple hours and came thru that doorway when they were doing group pictures. Most of the other Americans were at the card table!-Tyr
    mmMM, MMmmm, eMMMMM!!!! Just like a sorry kountry hick! Tellin' his wife that he "MUST honor a promise" to a crippled boy when in FACT he's sneakin' around playing Texas Hold 'Em!!!! My respect for you is shattered!!!

At any rate? How much did you lose...besides bedroom privileges when she found out? She must have surely found out. I have a client who won $700,000.oo big ones in a major Texas Hold 'Em Show down! He's quite a card player and turned out to be a great friend and a man of honor...just as my good friend Tyr has proven to be....except for the disappointments in sneaking around and playing cards instead of sticking with the ole ball and chain. HA!!! If you ever need marriage counseling, my card playing client/friend can also provide those services as well. He certainly straightened Gene Simmons out and if he can do that, he can surely cure you of your sneaky ways. HA!!! Do you need his number or are you finally out of the dog house?
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    mmMM, MMmmm, eMMMMM!!!! Just like a sorry kountry hick! Tellin' his wife that he "MUST honor a promise" to a crippled boy when in FACT he's sneakin' around playing Texas Hold 'Em!!!! My respect for you is shattered!!!

At any rate? How much did you lose...besides bedroom privileges when she found out? She must have surely found out. I have a client who won $700,000.oo big ones in a major Texas Hold 'Em Show down! He's quite a card player and turned out to be a great friend and a man of honor...just as my good friend Tyr has proven to be....except for the disappointments in sneaking around and playing cards instead of sticking with the ole ball and chain. HA!!! If you ever need marriage counseling, my card playing client/friend can also provide those services as well. He certainly straightened Gene Simmons out and if he can do that, he can surely cure you of your sneaky ways. HA!!! Do you need his number or are you finally out of the dog house?
    HAHA, it wasnt like that my friend. I did play and I won quite a bit because I've been playing cards for money for at least 40 years! Years back we had a regular thursday and friday night poker game and I was winning far more than all my monthly bill money just from those games each month. Most my paycheck went into the bank each week for about 4 years. But truthfully I had given my word to my friend Mark and I wasnt going to break it even if my wife was to get mad for a week or two, she got over it. This 'ole country boy has his priorities set right! If a man's word is no good neither is he in my book! You know that about me...Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    HAHA, it wasnt like that my friend. I did play and I won quite a bit because I've been playing cards for money for at least 40 years! Years back we had a regular thursday and friday night poker game and I was winning far more than all my monthly bill money just from those games each month. Most my paycheck went into the bank each week for about 4 years. But truthfully I had given my word to my friend Mark and I wasnt going to break it even if my wife was to get mad for a week or two, she got over it. This 'ole country boy has his priorities set right! If a man's word is no good neither is he in my book! You know that about me...Tyr
    Yeah...that's the problem. I know u. HA!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Yeah...that's the problem. I know u. HA!!!
    Sent you a pm, with important info.
    I know you, a kountry boy that is still learning to master the bow , fly a kite and stay out of trouble.
    While the bow I've mastered for decades already, the kite I fly an moonlite nights while drunk as a skunk and trouble knows me, favors me like a fat woman knows a girdle. HA!
    Clear room in your pm box, ha! Give me a call....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I take a few medications that, for various reasons, cause the patient to gain weight. This can be confirmed via a simple Google search. I take 4 in total, but 2 of them in the anxiety/depression/nutcase category are the wight gainers. They are Trileptal and Seroquel.

And I have a terrible diet that I am continually working on making better, and continually failing. So while I do now my medications aren't helping, I readily admit I'm not helping myself either!

So with those 2 put together, here is my latest photo:

I had a really good friend back in the early 80's that had a wife that looked about like that. She was however a truly great cook.!! I've seen her eat more than him , myself and both their teenage kids combined at a meal. And back then I was by no means a light eater. I usually ate only two meals a day, both very big. I never got fat because I was too active and always slow down my eating when I gained just a few pounds over my prime fighting weight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's me, like Jim....getting fatter by the minute...it's not fair!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I like, Said! and true to my nature, I noticed the very beginning of some cleavage there too! If you're shy about sharing more, my PM box was recently emptied to make room!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya, I'll get right on that.

Why does my nose look so big, does that happen with age too? Geez!
    Last edited by Said1; 07-30-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Ya, I'll get right on that.

Why does my nose look so big, does that happen with age too? Geez!
    Aging sucks, don't it? But it happens to all of us at least, unless you can afford to pay $$$ to have surgeons keep you young.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess I'll start with my nose then! Hack the end off that sucker. Work my way down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    I guess I'll start with my nose then! Hack the end off that sucker. Work my way down.
    You are def not fat, nor is your nose big.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I like, Said! and true to my nature, I noticed the very beginning of some cleavage there too! If you're shy about sharing more, my PM box was recently emptied to make room!
    WHOA! This might be a record, even for Jim!
    Four minutes after getting a pic of an attractive female, he asks for boob pics.
    At least Jim is consistent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    WHOA! This might be a record, even for Jim!
    Four minutes after getting a pic of an attractive female, he asks for boob pics.
    At least Jim is consistent.
    Please. He waited a whole 3 minutes 59 seconds.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard