Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default False reports of Margaret Thatcher's death today...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1136345

World The ‘Iron Lady’ lives! Bogus Twitter account falsely reports Margaret Thatcher dead
    Former British Prime Minister victim of Internet tomfoolery for second time.
    By Christine Roberts / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 6:13 PM
    .. Facebook
    Twitter
    StumbleUpon
    Tumblr
    Email

Print Facebook

Twitter

StumbleUpon

Tumblr

Email

Print.Comment...

Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
    The Iron Lady has fallen victim to yet another internet death hoax.

A Twitter account dubbed @OfficialSkyNews falsely tweeted Tuesday that former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had died, setting the micro-blogging site ablaze with momentary confusion as users waited for verification of the news.

The account, which had over 30,000 followers and only 10 tweets at the time of its message, had no ties to Sky News.

But the short-lived hoax fooled several Twitter users, including ABC News' senior White House Correspondent Jake Tapper.

"WHOOPS fake account apologies. deleting." Tapper later tweeted.

@producerMatthew via Twitter
    The false Sky News account tweeted that Margaret Thatcher had died on August 14, 2012..

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz23Zir4g5P
    Fooled Hannity today too. Idiots also came out planning street parties upon her death. Goes to show the true character of her critics, our conservative critics, freaking scum..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Fooled Hannity today too. Idiots also came out planning street parties upon her death. Goes to show the true character of her critics, our conservative critics, freaking scum..-Tyr
    Yes -- very well said, Tyr. SCUM indeed.

In a highly perverse sort of way, though, it's also its own version of tribute. Consider .. Margaret Thatcher ceased to be our Prime Minister in the early Nineties. But, so very effective was she in putting Leftie militant trash in its place, that their hatred has burned white-hot within them for DECADES. Still, they have that need to get back at her ... and that, today, she's a relatively frail lady in not the best of health, this makes no difference to them.

We are so VERY much better than our opposition, Tyr !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Yes -- very well said, Tyr. SCUM indeed.

In a highly perverse sort of way, though, it's also its own version of tribute. Consider .. Margaret Thatcher ceased to be our Prime Minister in the early Nineties. But, so very effective was she in putting Leftie militant trash in its place, that their hatred has burned white-hot within them for DECADES. Still, they have that need to get back at her ... and that, today, she's a relatively frail lady in not the best of health, this makes no difference to them.

I can only imagine what those scum would say today if Winston Churchill were still alive! Truly slimeballs that havent an ounce of decency in them. A damn shame that Britain has let itself in for this. Leftists and Islamists teaming up to destroy what is right and good.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thatcher didn't die.... But Arnold Horshack did...
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    Thatcher didn't die.... But Arnold Horshack did...
    Welcome Back Kotter, I loved that show, Gabe Kaplan was great. He is a very good Texsas Hold 'em player too.
    That slim chick that played his wife on that show was very nice! I can still remember that show's theme song same as I can Rawhide ,Gunsmoke and Bonanza.-Tyr

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

10 posts ever from the official sky news twitter should if been a bit if a giveaway xD

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond
    Duly noted, maybe on day I'll aspire to such highs as that of yourself...
    Last edited by Noir; 08-15-2012 at 05:05 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Tomfoolery indeed; atleast they didn't report that someone was breaking into her house.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    10 posts ever from the official sky news twitter should if been a bit if a giveaway xD

Duly noted, maybe on day I'll aspire to such highs as that of yourself...
    Your use of the word--maybe-- says so much. You would do well to aspire to be more like my friend Drummond but its obvious that your post was a sarcastic one. By my thinking you'd need a helicopter to reach those heights but miracles do happen.. Got a friend that flies choppers, do ya?---Tyr

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

Your use of the word--maybe-- says so much. You would do well to aspire to be more like my friend Drummond but its obvious that your post was a sarcastic one. By my thinking you'd need a helicopter to reach those heights but miracles do happen.. Got a friend that flies choppers, do ya?---Tyr
    Nope, no choppers, I guess I'll just have to content myself with not being so VERY much better than other people ^,^
    Last edited by Noir; 08-15-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Nope, no choppers, I guess I'll just have to content myself with not being so VERY much better than other people ^,^
    Well lack of ambition is often why the skidrow bum isnt living in a nice home raising a fine family..Setting the bar so comfortably low may bring you contentment but not likely very much success or respect from others that admire at least a decent level of responsibility and effort to improve ones life.. Go for it, it's your life to do as you wish.
    I fully understand your fear of trying to ever reach that level.--Tyr