Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Here is the commercial for it:

I tried this on a road trip last week.
    They use small lobsters, the bun is small and you don't get much lobster. I wonder if they use lobsters rejected by mom and pop eateries.
    First I have ever heard of this. Quiznos was selling Lobster Subs (made with langostinos I think) for a brief time this summer. Tried that. It was not too bad...kinda pricey though. Also offered them in a seafood salad.

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Do you know what foie gras is? That fact alone is why I don't eat it.

I am not a foodie or a wine snob. And I do eat some fat food. I like the BBQ Chicken sandwich at Carl's Jr. But I would prefer to go to a restaurant.

Fast food is an excuse for parents not to cook meals for their kids. I cook pretty much every week night. Weekends we normally go out.
    I don't allow my husband in the kitchen. He could blow up the house trying to warm up a Pop Tart.
    Don't know how some parents could afford to constantly eat out....it aint cheap. Even fast food costs a small fortune. Sometimes it's even cheaper to just go to a regular restaurant. We will go out once or twice on the weekends usually. The rest of the week I cook in also. I have trained my youngest daughter that she can cook if she wants somthing inparticular for dinner. Sometimes she will cook for us. She makes a damn good greek chicken...pretty good porcupine meatballs too actually. Now... if I can just get her to clean up her mess in the kitchen afterward.
    Last edited by Shadow; 08-16-2012 at 02:35 AM.