Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    [/B]

Far from being stupid the question that I asked was indeed relevant to the comparison which you chose to make regarding my posting history here. You made the comparison not me. Had you posted clear opposition to the subjects/ideals that I presented in my threads and my reply to others it would be one thing but you chose make a far more personal attack on my method of posting. As if it was somehow unworthy and substandard. Thats your opinion and you are welcome to it but do not pretend that you have proved its validity merely because its your opinion. I like that you call me a rabble rouser because the founders of this great nation were indeed considered to be so by the Crown and its loyal supporters here previous too and during our Revolution for Independence. A great honor that Im sure I am not worthy of but was nice to ponder the accusation in comparison to other truly great historic figures in their defiance against tyranny and oppression be it ever so a fleeting smile brought in consideration of ! My determination to speak the unvarnished truth and warn of impending danger may well piss people off here but that matters not a damn whit to me. Those that would twist my words to suit actions taken to further their own agenda are no concern of mine. I've asked nobody here to join me in a crusade or movement to harm anybody or anything. Instead my posts present ideals to be considered and actions that the readers may or may not choose to take part in --IF-- certain future events occur. Other than my suggestions on voting and my suggestions on future military actions in defense of this nation what do you have to validate your rabble rousing accusation against me? Am I to be subject to your decision on my posting methods? I think and know that is not the case. So your post indeed was an attack on me for exspressing my opinions fully within the rules /regulations of this site and well within the free speech rights insured by our Constitution as I've not incited or asked anybody here to break any law. Why you have a thorn in your ass about this is a mystery to me but its effect on you is apparently a far more serious matter judging from your last reply!
    haha, what problems did you expect me to solve here ?
    Name the trouble that I am making here if you can!
    Otherwise, well I'm sure you can figure it out if you stop foolishly attempting to make me out to be a great trouble maker here ..
    Again I ask , what trouble and to whom am I making it? -Tyr
    I used that as an example of one who acted instead of talked about it. You drew the Internet comparison, not I. Unless uou think people didnt debate or share their opinions before the internet; he also wore a wig I think, but that doesn't have any relevance here either.. Nonetheless, I furthered the comparison to the technology of the day. As for trouble, you cause it for an abundance of critical thinkers, truth-seekers and constructive debaters who instead must sift through your hyperbole, name-calling and rhetoric to get at what might actually be a legitimate critique and constructive debate.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I used that as an example of one who acted instead of talked about it. You drew the Internet comparison, not I. Unless uou think people didnt debate or share their opinions before the internet; he also wore a wig I think, but that doesn't have any relevance here either.. Nonetheless, I furthered the comparison to the technology of the day. As for trouble, you cause it for an abundance of critical thinkers, truth-seekers and constructive debaters who instead must sift through your hyperbole, name-calling and rhetoric to get at what might actually be a legitimate critique and constructive debate.
    No sir , you made the comparison with my inaction here(but loud talking) with George Washington's action. I merely replied to that.
    Now what trouble is that ? Nobody here is under any kind of obligation to read my posted words. Nor are they required to respond to them. I've received no warning from admin here about my "rabble rousing"! Its not my job to attempt to please everyone here or anywhere for that matter so I just please myself by posting my sincere opinion on matters. Feel free to not "shift" if that is your wish but your accusation against me was false and based upon a false premise. Otherwise you would be specific about what trouble I caused instead of posting generalities about name- calling and rhetoric which by the way are not and have not been noted offenses by admin here. When they become so more than just me will have to stop doing so or else leave . You dislike my posts that is obvious however how you chose to exspress that was by accusing me of trouble making here. You dislike my manner of posting get in line pedro. You arent the first and damn sure will not be the last. Cold hard truth pisses a lot of people off and I am used to that. My refusal to play PC games pisses even more off. None of which bothers me. I find your justification a bit contrived and even a bit silly. You've had your say on the matter , got anymore say it here and now . So I can address it because I run away from no man in person or posting in a internet forum.. I change my way only when I decide to not when others that disagree with me attempt to instruct me to.
    If I've broke rules here cite them and complain to admin otherwise your gripes mean nothing to me except a mild irritation to be addressed or not at my leisure.! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.