Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Hey----it's your gig. Give it hell.
    Why specifically MY gig ?

Why do you keep trying to foist this away from America, and on to others ?

Do you perhaps have a way of guaranteeing that America will never be the subject of future terrorist attacks ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Why specifically MY gig ?

Why do you keep trying to foist this away from America, and on to others ?

Do you perhaps have a way of guaranteeing that America will never be the subject of future terrorist attacks ?
    Au contraire---tis you trying to shove this job off on Americans. You might get Tyr to wrassle with em but I think you should take care of your own back yard.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Au contraire---tis you trying to shove this job off on Americans. You might get Tyr to wrassle with em but I think you should take care of your own back yard.
    Really? America has no interest in it at all!?? Where o' where do you get this great immunity we suddenly have? Islamic terrorists desperately seek WMDS to use against us and you say its not our responsibility to tackle that reality! I dont know about Drummond but you baffle me with that statement! I havent the slightest clue how you can justify taking that stand.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yet you want to continue your crusade against Islam.
    I have this ability to not forget so easily. Even more so when it concerns enemies and threats. Call it a gift and its served me well in my life. I havent exactly lived a boring tame life amigo. Islam is my enemy until I die and if I can still fight it after that I will. That is how much I hate scum that murder innocent women and children. I am a peaceful man until I have cause to take action, the it's Katy bar the door because somebody going to get a damn good as stomping.. Call it a habit , call it being a violent man , call it uncontrolled anger but calling it a crusade doesnt quite fit IMHO.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I have this ability to not forget so easily. Even more so when it concerns enemies and threats. Call it a gift and its served me well in my life. I havent exactly lived a boring tame life amigo. Islam is my enemy until I die and if I can still fight it after that I will. That is how much I hate scum that murder innocent women and children. I am a peaceful man until I have cause to take action, the it's Katy bar the door because somebody going to get a damn good as stomping.. Call it a habit , call it being a violent man , call it uncontrolled anger but calling it a crusade doesnt quite fit IMHO.-Tyr
    Then continue waging violence against Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Really? America has no interest in it at all!?? Where o' where do you get this great immunity we suddenly have? Islamic terrorists desperately seek WMDS to use against us and you say its not our responsibility to tackle that reality! I dont know about Drummond but you baffle me with that statement! I havent the slightest clue how you can justify taking that stand.-Tyr
    Tyr, I'm just as baffled as you.

Dilloduck keeps on pushing the idea that the UK should be willing to become much more proactive, but he balances that out by saying that (and I've no idea how he justifies this repeated stance) America need not, and should not, do likewise.

It's all rather odd.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Dilloduck keeps on pushing the idea that the UK should be willing to become much more proactive, but he balances that out by saying that (and I've no idea how he justifies this repeated stance) America need not, and should not, do likewise.

It's all rather odd.
    Dillo has gave no justification for his pontification that America need not be proactive in its own defense against WMDS being used here on us. Therefore it seems to me to be an exspression of his own personal desire that America not fight muslims terrorists! By his not offering justification for that idea I feel safe in making that assumption. Perhaps upon reading our replies here he will be so kind as to give us the real scoop on the reasons and justification behind his idea of America not being proactive in its own defense! I agree with you , it is rather odd to say the least. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's all rather odd.
    Never said that. In fact American intelligence is so hypervigilant and proactive that it can spy on it's own people and kill them if they consider them to be a threat. What are you Brits doing ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Never said that. In fact American intelligence is so hypervigilant and proactive that it can spy on it's own people and kill them if they consider them to be a threat. What are you Brits doing ?
    You have stated that its not our concern and you have suggested that its Britain's role to secure the WMDs in Syria. You just asked again , what are the Brits doing? Israel and America are the number one and number two targets the terrorists seek to hit with WMDs, so why should it be the Brits responsibility instead of our own? We are the prime target not Britain..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have stated that its not our concern and you have suggested that its Britain's role to secure the WMDs in Syria. You just asked again , what are the Brits doing? Israel and America are the number one and number two targets the terrorists seek to hit with WMDs, so why should it be the Brits responsibility instead of our own? We are the prime target not Britain..-Tyr
    I never suggested it was the role of the Brits to secure WMDs in Syria. Are lies all you have these days ? I challenge his constant whining that the US is doing it's job. Since the Brits have already surrendered to the muzzies and their liberal buddies I guess they no longer have to worry about wmds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I never suggested it was the role of the Brits to secure WMDs in Syria. Are lies all you have these days ? I challenge his constant whining that the US is doing it's job. Since the Brits have already surrendered to the muzzies and their liberal buddies I guess they no longer have to worry about wmds.
    Drummond and I dscuss wmds in Syria and you just asked drummond, "what are the brits doing". Now you say that you have not suggested that the Brits police the wmds in Syria. Bad memory or what??-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Then continue waging violence against Islam.
    I will speak about their violence and their goal to destroy us but I have not waged any violence on Islam. They crank up around here and I will. You can count on that. I will protect me and mine!! You damn straight I will!-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drummond and I dscuss wmds in Syria and you just asked drummond, "what are the brits doing". Now you say that you have not suggested that the Brits police the wmds in Syria. Bad memory or what??-Tyr
    Asking "what are the brits doing" and suggesting that the Brits police the wmds in Syria ARE NOT the same. Poor reading comprehension or what ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Asking "what are the brits doing" and suggesting that the Brits police the wmds in Syria ARE NOT the same. Poor reading comprehension or what ?
    You have actually done both. Poor memory or what?-
    And Drummonds has given you quite an education(free of charge) but you refuse to learn. A pity too. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have actually done both. Poor memory or what?-
    And Drummonds has given you quite an education(free of charge) but you refuse to learn. A pity too. -Tyr
    no link? shocking
    the only thing Mr Drum has taught me is how naive he is. I hope you feed the poor guy once in awhile.