Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what everyone here should know about me is that i am not a believer in humans, few things i take as certain in my life and believe 100%,

1- GOD and my religion "Islam.
    2- All Humans Lie.

pretty much everything else to me is not 100% sure, i never said that i believe the conspiracy theories 100%, and i never said that i doubt the US government story 100%, but no story is really 100% true, for me the percentage of truth in what is told to us rarely exceed 50~70% maximum, there are always lies or things kept hidden, i don't really know if OBL did it or not, i don't really know if the US government knew about the attack and didn't stop it for certain purpose or not, i don't really know if the government itself was behind the attack or not, i don't really know if Israel was behind the attack or not, i just don't know, all we can do is speculate and deduce from the given facts which may also turn to be false facts given to us to push us into certain conclusion, for me the situation is like that:

1- the nano-thermite which is said to be found by some scientist in the remains of WTC which indicates government involvement, the very fast collapse of the WTC which some experts said that it can never be due to the airplane crash alone, maybe those 2 facts adds up to the conclusion that explosives was put in the WTC so that it will completely fall to the ground, or maybe they mean absolutely nothing, maybe no nano-thermite was really there, maybe the plane crash could be enough for the rapid collapse of the WTC, but again maybe not.

2- the passports which is said to be found near the airport, maybe they were really found, or maybe this was a fabricated fact to lead us into believing that OBL was behind the attacks.

everything maybe true or everything maybe false, we will never know, and any kind of prove can be refuted or accepted Jim, you can say they found passports and Quran, i can say they placed them there, you can say OBL made the video, i can say that CIA can fabricate even better videos and as a computer expert you already know that, all i am saying is that nothing is irrefutable, and nothing is certain, nothing is 100% true, we all should be open to all the possibilities, none should believe 100% in what someone else say even if he gave him all the proofs in the world because simply he may have invented all those proofs, and the US government is more than capable of inventing those proofs if it was the one behind the attacks.

we are all prisoners to our own imagination, you can read the facts, say its irrefutable because it looks more credible to you in this way, and i can read the same facts but say otherwise because it looks more credible tome in the other way, that's all.
    Last edited by abso; 09-11-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.