Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You really fail to see that issues involving America's security falls under the heading of 'it's own responsibilities' .. ??

Syrian WMD's getting into the hands of terrorists is very definitely a matter involving American security !!! Yet, you've offered arguments suggesting that American forces take a back seat when it comes to tackling that issue.

Do you not consider that inaction .. NEEDLESS inaction .. has great potential to surrender American lives up to the 'tender mercies' of terrorist trash ?

Perhaps you'd not consider it any sort of surrender, though. So, in that scenario, what would that be, by your reckoning ? A VICTORY ??
    Poppycock---I've never denied that America's security wasn't our responsibility. Quit making shit up.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Poppycock---I've never denied that America's security wasn't our responsibility. Quit making shit up.
    Really ??

Well, in that case, you should have no reservation whatever about seeing American forces go in and take possession of Syrian WMD's, rather than have terrorists get them instead ??

Is this now your position ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really ??

Well, in that case, you should have no reservation whatever about seeing American forces go in and take possession of Syrian WMD's, rather than have terrorists get them instead ??

Is this now your position ?
    No---my position is that there are other better and safer ways to monitor them. It's being done as we speak.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

No---my position is that there are other better and safer ways to monitor them. It's being done as we speak.
    ????????????????????

Dilloduck, policemen can monitor a bank. But merely monitoring it wouldn't of itself prevent bank robbers from going in and stealing all the cash.

Likewise for Syria. Syria has WMD's, and these could, if rebel forces won out, get into the hands of terrorists. Just WATCHING the area won't do anything to stop it.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing this with you any further. Evidently, your position amounts to this: you'll accept that America's security is America's responsibility, only, DOING something about it, 'ISN'T'.

I wish you joy in seeing sense in that position. For myself, I see none at all.

But maybe America's future - NEEDLESS - victims, will find a way to.

Somehow.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

????????????????????

Dilloduck, policemen can monitor a bank. But merely monitoring it wouldn't of itself prevent bank robbers from going in and stealing all the cash.

Likewise for Syria. Syria has WMD's, and these could, if rebel forces won out, get into the hands of terrorists. Just WATCHING the area won't do anything to stop it.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing this with you any further. Evidently, your position amounts to this: you'll accept that America's security is America's responsibility, only, DOING something about it, 'ISN'T'.

I wish you joy in seeing sense in that position. For myself, I see none at all.

But maybe America's future - NEEDLESS - victims, will find a way to.

Somehow.
    Monitoring is only done until action is needed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Monitoring is only done until action is needed.
    Really? Monitoring?? OK, how is this monitoring being done? What forces are on around the clock standby to swoop in on a moments notice to retake such wmd if fallen into the wrong hands? Where are these magical squads located? Has to be close by does it not? The word monitoring isn't magical you know . For it to be effective would require vast resources , dedicated teams to retake and carry away those wmd etc.. Where are they and how do you know about them? Links please-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Really? Monitoring?? OK, how is this monitoring being done? What forces are on around the clock standby to swoop in on a moments notice to retake such wmd if fallen into the wrong hands? Where are these magical squads located? Has to be close by does it not? The word monitoring isn't magical you know . For it to be effective would require vast resources , dedicated teams to retake and carry away those wmd etc.. Where are they and how do you know about them? Links please-Tyr
    You know full well that the NSA, CIA and military intelligence are observing and don't hand out links.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You know full well that the NSA, CIA and military intelligence are observing and don't hand out links.
    So you have faith in those dastardly agencies? I would have thought from my reading of your posts here that those agencies didnt rate high on your list and such faith in them would be an astounding feat for you! Which one has the heroic team nearest to the possible action? Can you at least share that with us?-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you have faith in those dastardly agencies? I would have thought from my reading of your posts here that those agencies didnt rate high on your list and such faith in them would be an astounding feat for you! Which one has the heroic team nearest to the possible action? Can you at least share that with us?-Tyr
    I'd have to kill ya.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'd have to kill ya.
    Ahh, ITS BEEN TRIED A FEW TIMES BEFORE. Not kidding and Im still here. Appears that God looks after young fools and old dogs dont it? I've been both and let me tell you , being the young fooooool was way more fun..-
    iifin' ya live thru it!-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahh, ITS BEEN TRIED A FEW TIMES BEFORE. Not kidding and Im still here. Appears that God looks after young fools and old dogs dont it? I've been both and let me tell you , being the young fooooool was way more fun..-
    iifin' ya live thru it!-Tyr
    I bet HE even takes care of wmds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

.. And where did Syria's WMD's come from, anyway ?

All the talk (mostly from the Left) about how wrong you were to go to war against Saddam's Iraq, how it was all 'lies' that Saddam had WMD's. Well, there was talk that Saddam used a certain six month window he had to move his WMD's across to Syria.

Now, 'all of a sudden', we learn that Syria has WMD's !! I don't know about your media, but ours is reporting claims that Syria is prepared to use WMD's, but NOT ONE WORD is said about how Assad got them.

And naturally not. Looking into that question would be way too awkward for them.
    What's to say; they've had them a long time having. Een produced and acquired from a variety of domestic and foreign sources...Iraq is not known to have been one. It is possible, sure; just no evidence supports that theory.
    Syria, not a signatory to either the CWC or the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT), and not having ratified the BWC, began developing chemical weapons in 1973 prior to the Yom Kipper war when the Egyptian government reportedly gave Syria artillery shells capable of delivering chemical weapons. Since then Syria has developed a robust chemical weapons program, perhaps one of the most advanced in the Middle East, and a variety of delivery methods. The country is still very depending on outside assistance in procuring important precursor chemicals and equipment.
    lots more at---->
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/syria/cw.htm
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I bet HE even takes care of wmds.
    With your kind of faith maybe he does, and that lets Britain off the hook for having to take care of one of our huge threats .
    I believe I'll pm Drommunds with the good news that your faith has now saved Britain that trouble!
    Goooooooooooooood show old chap, --
    Got any left to put towards relieving us from having to endure 4 more years of the current lying bastard in the Whitehouse? -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With your kind of faith maybe he does, and that lets Britain off the hook for having to take care of one of our huge threats .
    I believe I'll pm Drommunds with the good news that your faith has now saved Britain that trouble!
    Goooooooooooooood show old chap, --
    Got any left to put towards relieving us from having to endure 4 more years of the current lying bastard in the Whitehouse? -Tyr
    naaaaa we always have lying bastards in the Whitehouse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

naaaaa we always have lying bastards in the Whitehouse.
    Have a little faith friend, the worm always turns sooner or later. When you have spent your last dollar and are trying to buy the next day's meal with your spare change you'll know exactly what change the lying bastard was selling you on. How about we change his job description for him and let him hope for another free ride somewhere else? Faith can move mountains surely it can move a scrawny ass liar from our Capital back to the corrupt city that he previously infected..-Tyr