Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't have sex for 3 days after a cervix scope biopsy thing, makes me sad and was rather uncomfortable. Hopefully I don't have cancer tho. It's funny, my gyno never read my chart so she assumes I'm stright when giving me advice about my 'boyfriend'.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im pretty sure I'm going to risk only waiting two days.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Some nice Conservative discipline will work wonders for you. Try it sometime.

Drummond. Now you've done it. You gave LiberalNation another excuse to stay home, and not go to class because looking up the word DISCIPLINE will probably take the rest of the day. And, after all. Nobody walks in the rain to threaten a great RUSTING of the vacuum between one's ears.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Im pretty sure I'm going to risk only waiting two days.
    on second thought after noticing everything feeling all swollen up down there during shower it wouldn't hurt to put off a few more days. I'll just tell her I'm bleeding. Hate to miss out but that just didn't feel normal.

I go to class today and professor couldn't get the video to work so didn't even take attendence and let out an hour early. I could have slept in and got a free day. the day Im good and it doesn't even mean anything. If I can manage to go to class I can get an A, last exam was 94% and only 3 more to go but attendence is 10% of the grade.
    Last edited by LiberalNation; 09-27-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I get to see my girl tomorrow, first time this week.

I think this will be the last time I see her till nxt friday. My busy bee.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My sgt. sent me this txt today, "sfc ... says you will drill untill your discharge is complete and that he hasn't heard anything new about your situation. I know all this waiting has got to be frustrating. It would be driving me up the wall, I hate not knowing. I'll let you know anything as soon as they tell me."
    I didn't even ask, she just updated me because. Good nco, I like my squad leader.

I hope they dont send me to a doctor for re diagnosing. I don't want to be drug tested anytime soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

My sgt. sent me this txt today, "sfc ... says you will drill untill your discharge is complete and that he hasn't heard anything new about your situation. I know all this waiting has got to be frustrating. It would be driving me up the wall, I hate not knowing. I'll let you know anything as soon as they tell me."
    I didn't even ask, she just updated me because. Good nco, I like my squad leader.

I hope they dont send me to a doctor for re diagnosing. I don't want to be drug tested anytime soon.
    Well you would get the discharge you were wanting now wouldn't you. May not be the honorable one you were wanting but if you're breaking regs you don't deserve it anyway!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Well you would get the discharge you were wanting now wouldn't you. May not be the honorable one you were wanting but if you're breaking regs you don't deserve it anyway!!!!!!
    A -- Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    B -- It seems that you are in the military for the wrong reason. It's not about your honor and motives. It's about serving our country.
    C -- No one here gives a rats ass about your love life or bedroom activities. Please don't feel you have to tell us everything. In fact, don't feel you have to tell us anything.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    A -- Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    B -- It seems that you are in the military for the wrong reason. It's not about your honor and motives. It's about serving our country.
    C -- No one here gives a rats ass about your love life or bedroom activities. Please don't feel you have to tell us everything. In fact, don't feel you have to tell us anything.
    I've become desensitized as a conservative working in Cambridge, Mass. But you are right, TMI, TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TM I,TMI. There, even you would be considered someone in the Peanut Gallery.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol ain't no one got to read my thread.

My prediction, an honorable medical discharge before the end of the year.

I finally saw my girl today and it made me much happy, might get an hour or twotomorrow together as well. Smoking weed is a lot harsher than smoking a cigarette,makes me choke up. I don't think I like.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

lol ain't no one got to read my thread.

My prediction, an honorable medical discharge before the end of the year.

I finally saw my girl today and it made me much happy, might get an hour or twotomorrow together as well. Smoking weed is a lot harsher than smoking a cigarette,makes me choke up. I don't think I like.

LiberalNation. You really should consider leaving this forum, and coming back...when you grow up, and no longer need to pretend to be an Obama wannabe who can only Impress yourself with all the crap you bring here.
    Nobody really gives a FLYIN' F what you do, and brag about.
    Immaturity precedes everything you say here. And it really does show.
    But we all understand. Immaturity, and those stuck with it...simply are not smart enough to recognize it....and that is You.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I come and go but I enjoy my lil diary with critical audiance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    LiberalNation. You really should consider leaving this forum, and coming back...when you grow up, and no longer need to pretend to be an Obama wannabe who can only Impress yourself with all the crap you bring here.
    Nobody really gives a FLYIN' F what you do, and brag about.
    Immaturity precedes everything you say here. And it really does show.
    But we all understand. Immaturity, and those stuck with it...simply are not smart enough to recognize it....and that is You.
    You know YOU spend a LOT of time telling people to LEAVE this forum. I may not like everyone here and I certainly don't agree with everyone here but I don't tell the to LEAVE... YOU need to freaking STOP saying that to posters. Otherwise all you have is a circle jerk of YOU and your immediate friends all agreeing with one another and patting each other on the back.. IF YOU WANT THAT THAN START YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD AND INVITE ONLY LIKE MINDED IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

LN, I wouldn't suggest you leave the forum. But I might suggest you grow up. While you may think this is your personal diary, at least have a little class when you write. NO ONE wants to read about your monthly issues or any mention of "blood". Nobody cares to read about your sexual exploits with other women. These things should be private. And surely no one wants to read about how you dishonor both the military and yourself. Continue with the military and drug use talk if you feel it makes you proud of yourself, I'm the last one who should preach about that. But if you continue with the filth, I will close your thread. While this IS an adult forum, it's not THAT kind of adult forum. And I do mean this respectfully, whether you receive it that way or not, but you sound more and more like a 14yr old child when you speak of such things, and quite frankly, also remind me of the same child who ran around cheerfully displaying the burning of the American Flag. I thought the Military would help you in various ways, but it doesn't appear you are gaining any wisdom, courage or honor, and are looking to bail already for selfish reasons. Either way, do what you will in your personal life, but please leave the filth talk off the board.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Random txt from my girlfriend this morning: "My schedule is always busy and there's nothing I can do abt it. Sumtimes I feel guilty bc I kno Im in no shape to be in a relationshop right now. It's just hard bc I wish I had time to do more things and that's why it's been a year since my last serious relationship. I kno tht my schedule does not permit me to see the person I'm with the way that I want to so for that reason I tend to not get myself too involved".

Course this is after she's done been telling me she loves me and such for a couple weeks. A worrisome sign considering I'm already emotionally invested and can't really pull back on my feelings now. I knew when we first met she was going to busy, has a child, a fulltime job, and goes to school fulltime. I wasn't expecting a lot of time together. I must have made her feel bad somehow or she's having second thoughts, dunno but I predict an ongoing thing that doesnt end well for me from past experience.