Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    This is how things work.

1. The Left concocts a crisis (let's say, Crunchy Peanut Butter causes cancer)
    2. The Left creates a phony set of data to support the crisis (3 of 20 million people who ate Crunchy Peanut Butter have cancer)
    3. The Left creates a solution, usually in the form of higher taxes, expanded government, or both.

The Left needs a crisis or a cause to rally around. It is this constant state of crisis that is contributing to the deteriorating mental state of this country.
    Good point, that the Left needs a crisis, and Michael Crichton wrote a novel about that that --- that "global warming" is really all about fundraising for the wealthy heads of "charities." A fake crisis generated purely for their personal wealth development, since these charities do soak up most of what they raise themselves.

I have two concerns about this fake crisis, one being how can you have a crisis before it has happened? I mean, nothing has happened yet! The planet hasn't warmed. How can they pretend to know it is GOING to?They don't even know what the weather will be Friday. It's all nonsense.

The other is speculation I've had for years that this is all really a way to talk about population explosion without actually mentioning that it's black and brown and yellow races that are doing all the overpopulation. Whites, after all, are depopulating. Blaming other races for a problem is verboten and non-PC, of course, so they had to find some other way to beat America with a stick and they chose "global warming," which is a fake, exactly like the fake Ice Age Coming in the '70s.

Now, the population explosion HAS already happened. That hockey stick can be drawn on a graph with the points in the past, not the unlikely future, so we know it happened. There are some problems from it already -- the Mideast food riots they call the "Arab Spring" and starvation as usual in Ethiopia and so on, giant plastic wastes circulating in the Pacific, the Brown Haze all over the Asian countries from air pollution, species going extinct constantly now, oceans getting overfished and so on. However, huge dire Malthusian effects have not yet happened, like giant plagues or millions dying of starvation. Personally, I believe Malthus will get us if we don't watch out, but I am not calling it a crisis --------------

Because it hasn't happened yet!

You can't call something a crisis, not even "Global Warming," if it hasn't actually happened and may never happen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Not from where I'm standing. 43C (109F) forecast today for Sydney. I'm guessing I will be kept back in the office tonight (because of aircon lol).
    Live: NSW braces for one of the hottest days on record

New South Wales is bracing for one of its hottest days on record, and the worst fire danger the state has ever faced. Follow our live coverage for the latest updates, forecasts and fire warnings.
    Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/we...#ixzz2HKtVcyc2[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Gee, another moron who can't understand the difference between local weather, and global weather. By your logic, my 35 degree Fahrenheit weather here disproves global warming.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    It can't be truth until after it happens.

Hasn't happened yet.

The thing about the word "will" is that it is always a lie. Like the Ice Age that was such a big deal coming at us for sure! for sure! in the '70s. I totally believed that, because I figured scientists must know what they were talking about.

Yeah, right. They don't know what will happen in the future any more than anyone else does. In a hundred years we may or may not know whether there was an Ice Age or Global Warming or whatever. In the meantime, enjoy the warm January. It may not last.

It usually doesn't.
    I called that 70's coming ice age prediction bunk and I call this newest scam pure bunk as well . Nothing man-made about it. The sun is the culprit and Mar's polar ice caps melting prove it. No earth Suv's there. When one sees how politics uses and pushes this they should start to understand how it got so big ,so fast and why so many jumped on board. Follow the money and follow the power it creates, political power to write laws to institute drastic changes etc.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I called that 70's coming ice age prediction bunk and I call this newest scam pure bunk as well . Nothing man-made about it. The sun is the culprit and Mar's polar ice caps melting prove it. No earth Suv's there. When one sees how politics uses and pushes this they should start to understand how it got so big ,so fast and why so many jumped on board. Follow the money and follow the power it creates, political power to write laws to institute drastic changes etc.--Tyr
    Mars is the ant in the pie huh.

LOL

I used to point that out and the left is living in denial.

Also they don't want to discuss a large crane that was used in the Antarctic to erect those very large electric towers to get above the ice problems.

Trouble is, the crane has been so covered with ice that all you now see is the boom of the crane. And the towers have ice over half way up the high towers.

Something is sure getting changed and it is in Antarctic.

Here, let me show you. Poke around the link since it contains a treasure trove to help you.
    http://www.iceagenow.com/

<O<Ohttp://www.iceagenow.com/Construction_Crane_Buried_in_Ice.htm

Growing_Antarctic_Ice_Sheet-1.jpg <O></O>
    <O></O>
    Last edited by Robert A Whit; 01-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Not from where I'm standing. 43C (109F) forecast today for Sydney. I'm guessing I will be kept back in the office tonight (because of aircon lol).

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/we...#ixzz2HKtVcyc2[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Why do you support liberalism?? It's incompatible with much of what Islam teaches. Is it that you know how destructive it is and support destruction of nations by its implementation? I don't disfavor Islam any more than any other non-Christian religion, but this support of liberalism is discomforting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Does anyone think I should cry for jafar as he complains about the temperature being 109 F?

Or, should I just tell him. His crying is worthless as I remember back in June, July, and August of 2012, here on the East Coast of the United States...where much of the nation was feeling THREE DIGIT temperatures from coast to coast?

By the way. JUST LIKE THE THREE DIGIT TEMPS we had the year before, and the year before that????

And jafar is crying about how hot it is in OZ?????

Maybe a little whinecheese.jpg with more TEARS will help COOL IT DOWN??????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Does anyone think I should cry for jafar as he complains about the temperature being 109 F?

Or, should I just tell him. His crying is worthless as I remember back in June, July, and August of 2012, here on the East Coast of the United States...where much of the nation was feeling THREE DIGIT temperatures from coast to coast?

By the way. JUST LIKE THE THREE DIGIT TEMPS we had the year before, and the year before that????

And jafar is crying about how hot it is in OZ?????

Maybe a little whinecheese.jpg with more TEARS will help COOL IT DOWN??????
    We should all cry for his stupidity at not understanding the difference between local and global weather.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    We should all cry for his stupidity at not understanding the difference between local and global weather.

Marcus. If you don't mind? No disrespect intended. But I'd rather laugh at his endless stupidity, than waste a second crying for it.
    So, this is for them.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Today's headlines

This from Yahoo

NOAA declares that 2012 was hottest year on record in the CONUS

Not since 1998 has it been so hot.

And yadda and yadda

We withstood it.

We managed to find a way to live with it.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Last edited by Robert A Whit; 01-08-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Marcus. If you don't mind? No disrespect intended. But I'd rather laugh at his endless stupidity, than waste a second crying for it.
    I'm like Sheldon on Big bang Theory. I cry because I am sad that other people are stupid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    I'm like Sheldon on Big bang Theory. I cry because I am sad that other people are stupid.

Kinda odd isn't it? That's one of those cases where you have to decide whether laughing is more appropriate than crying.

I have never seen that program. But if it is anything like real life. Showing how downright STUPID people can be. It sounds rather FACTUAL.
    So, this is for them.