Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree there are numerous threats to our Constitution, that however is not new. The courts have been there to defend, now? Not so sure.

That's all the more reason though, that those of us that purport to care about the Constitution, do not try and 'do away' with rights protected by that very document. Including knowing what constitutes 'treason', what constitutes 'causes for impeachment,' what 'freedom of speech and religion and assembly' means.

Extremists from either side tend not to be Constitutionalists.
    Point one
    Sharia law is not a right!!

Point two.
    Passing legislation to insure against Sharia Law encroachment would be Constitutional!!

Point three
    My suggestion that obama be tried for his treason has merit .

Point four
    I've made no suggestion that was for doing anything Unconstitutional, unless my calling for our Congress to pass laws is Unconstitutional.

Point five.
    Logroller belittles my suggestions and declares that there are no threats to our Constitution by Sharia law which is simply inaccurate.

I am a far right wing Constitutionalist. I make no bones about it, if labeling me an extremist helps go right ahead. I flatly deny it myself!

Seems to me a whole lot of people should look more closely at what I type rather than read and accept what my opponent declares that I said.
    As I have repeatedly stated "pass laws" to prevent , not go vigilante or oppress muslims!
    Logroller declares passing such laws to be unnecessary then later he declares that I am oppressing muslims as if Sharia Law is a Constitutional -RIGHT- they have!! Its sheer idiocy!!
    He misrepresents what I suggest, then falsely paints me to be a "monster" demanding oppression and then I have to read how this was not seen by others!!

For him to be correct my suggestion that an duly elected Congress pass laws insuring the sanctity and validity of our Justice system remain intact and the sole method of jurisprudence here would have to be illegal and actually an oppression of a religion.. It is not unless Sharia law is a -right!!!!
    If anybody declares that Sharia Law is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT then they are batshat crazy IMHO!!
    NUFF SAID... --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-14-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Point one

Point two.
    Passing legislation to insure against Sharia Law encroachment would be Constitutional!!

Point three

Point four
    I've made no suggestion that was for doing anything Unconstitutional, unless my calling for our Congress to pass laws is Unconstitutional.

Point five.
    Logroller belittles my suggestions and declares that there are no threats to our Constitution by Sharia law which is simply inaccurate.

I am a far right wing Constitutionalist. I make no bones about it, if labeling me an extremist helps go right ahead. I flatly deny it myself!

Seems to me a whole lot of people should look more closely at what I type rather than read and accept what my opponent declares that I said.
    As I have repeatedly stated "pass laws" to prevent , not go vigilante or oppress muslims!
    Logroller declares passing such laws to be unnecessary then later he declares that I am oppressing muslims as if Sharia Law is a Constitutional -RIGHT- they have!! Its sheer idiocy!!
    He misrepresents what I suggest, then falsely paints me to be a "monster" demanding oppression and then I have to read how this was not seen by others!!

For him to be correct my suggestion that an duly elected Congress pass laws insuring the sanctity and validity of our Justice system remain intact and the sole method of jurisprudence here would have to be illegal and actually an oppression of a religion.. It is not unless Sharia law is a -right!!!!
    If anybody declares that Sharia Law is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT then they are batshat crazy IMHO!!
    NUFF SAID... --Tyr
    I would never say that Sharia in this country is ok in courts. Never. Indeed when a justice suggested using 'other laws' such as ICC, I was flabbergasted and posted about. We've our own Constitution and set of laws, part of which includes British 'common law' as that was the backbone of the colonies.

Two, I've not stated that Obama is not to be held accountable for any charges, including treason. However, the 'charges' have to fit within our law. As I posted earlier, the Constitution itself defines the particular crime of treason, and what is necessary to even bring the charge.

I'm not arguing for LR or for you. I'm just trying to see some order brought to the discussion, so that others might come in. Right now you are all going in circles. That's my opinion and I have every right to hold it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Point one

Point two.

Point three

Point four

Point five.

NUFF SAID... --Tyr
    define sharia law without broad reference to religious practices; otherwise, its covered under the first amendment-- a right to free exercise. For example, If I entered into a marriage with the understanding ( by contract) that sharia concepts of dowry and inheritance be followed-- then a court can recognize that. If however I said in the contract I could beat and rape my wife, that would be illegal under us law and the sharia support would be inferior. Laws must be specific; anti- sharia law is too general.
    Now, show me a specific aspect of sharia law which isn't against us law that concerns you.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I would never say that Sharia in this country is ok in courts. Never. Indeed when a justice suggested using 'other laws' such as ICC, I was flabbergasted and posted about. We've our own Constitution and set of laws, part of which includes British 'common law' as that was the backbone of the colonies.

Two, I've not stated that Obama is not to be held accountable for any charges, including treason. However, the 'charges' have to fit within our law. As I posted earlier, the Constitution itself defines the particular crime of treason, and what is necessary to even bring the charge.

I'm not arguing for LR or for you. I'm just trying to see some order brought to the discussion, so that others might come in. Right now you are all going in circles. That's my opinion and I have every right to hold it.
    Thanks, some clarification is always a good thing.
    Not disputing any of your rights my friend. I believe we are going in circles and also that my opponent has managed to do here what CAIR and the muslims do by twisting and misrepresenting my true stand and intentions.
    Nowhere does my suggestion of outlawing Sharia law in this country oppress muslims. Their freedom of religion remains intact . The very ideal that Sharia Law is some - RIGHT- protected by our Constitution is absolutely ridiculous as is log's misrepresentation! Sharia Law by design dominates all and is absolutely Unconstitutional therefore log's defense of it and ridicule has no merit IMHO. The fact that he openly admitted knowing little about it and not even wanting to know should be a big hint that his defense of Sharia Law is based upon his wish to simply oppose me and my views. Its personal with him and that's fine but his announced ignorance of Sharia Law and his openly confessing not even wanting to know about it should clue people in.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    define sharia law without broad reference to religious practices; otherwise, its covered under the first amendment-- a right to free exercise. For example, If I entered into a marriage with the understanding ( by contract) that sharia concepts of dowry and inheritance be followed-- then a court can recognize that. If however I said in the contract I could beat and rape my wife, that would be illegal under us law and the sharia support would be inferior. Laws must be specific; anti- sharia law is too general.
    Now, show me a specific aspect of sharia law which isn't against us law that concerns you.

haha, you genius , Sharia law is religious law , civil law and quasi military law combined. There is no separating it , my God how freaking dense are you!?? Its Islamic law !! Its designed to rule by strict obedience to the Koran and you say they have a right to exercise it here and what--ignore our laws? or remain separate from our laws , or supplant our laws with it?? Sharia law demands that ALL submit to its supreme authority!! Sharia law sets punishments for blasphemy , sets punishments for women that are cruel, barbaric and totally unjust, etc. , sets punishments that make legal amputation of body part for stealing etc.
    That you defend it , seek to ok it at any level here points to your duplicity and lack of integrity.
    Even were you to only suggest allowing certain parts of it here that's you suggesting giving it a foothold to expand here .
    How can you profess such a lack of knowledge about Sharia law and lack of interest in learning about it but then defend it so , while declaring my knowledge and judgement on it to be in error!!??--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

haha, you genius , Sharia law is religious law , civil law and quasi military law combined. There is no separating it , my God how fraeking dense are you!?? Its Islamic law !! Its designed to rule by strict obedience to the Koran and you say they have a right to exercise it here and what--ignore our laws? or remain separate from our laws , or supplant our laws with it?? Sharia law demands that ALL submit to its supreme authority!! Sharia law sets punishments for blasphemy , sets punishments for women that are cruel, barbaric and totally unjust, etc. , sets punishments that make legal amputation of body part for stealing etc.
    That you defend it , seek to ok it at any level here points to your duplicity and lack of integrity.
    Even were you to only suggest allowing certain parts of it here that's you suggesting giving it a foothold to expand here .
    How can you profess such a lack of knowledge about Sharia law and lack of interest in learning about it but then defend it so , while declaring my knowledge and judgement on it to be in error!!??--Tyr
    - - Precisely !

Logroller, support for Sharia Law is support for a system meant to be viewed as ABOVE ALL OTHER LAW. Those loyal to it see it as transcending everything else .. including your Constitution, including any other law you have in place.

Sharia courts only defer to other, more 'local' systems, because they're forced to. Given the opportunity, they'd oppose everything else around. So, Logroller .. if you're going to argue for Sharia Law to be given latitude, you're arguing AGAINST your own American law.

See ..

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...an_courts.html

Increasingly, U.S. courts have yielded to sharia. In effect, our judicial system is failing to adhere to the very beliefs on which this country was founded. Sharia advocates are overturning our long-held legal traditions to follow precepts laid down by a faith that represents less than one percent of our population and whose beliefs are at odds with U.S. legal and spiritual history

Sharia is Allah's law, and it stands above all man-made laws. This immutable Islamic legal doctrine derives from the Koran and other sacred Islamic texts, interpretations, and rulings. It mandates gender apartheid, religious discrimination, Muslim supremacy, cruel punishments, and the denial of free speech and religion, among other things. Requirements are detailed for every aspect of life, from the correct use of the toilet to the treatment of non-Muslims to proper wife-beating techniques.

Perhaps you're happy to give this house room ?? I fail to see why.

I have a favourite Islamist !! That's not to say that the individual in question is LIKED .. not at all. No, from this individual, you'll get the lowdown about the truth of Islam .. its goals, its opposition to any and every creed, set of social values, every legal system, that stands in the way of Islam as a globally dominant force, with Sharia Law universally dominating man's affairs.

I refer to Anjem Choudary.

View this link, Logroller. Note from it Choudary's support for Osama bin Laden, terrorist attacks, and 3 minutes 45 seconds into the video, having set his comment into terrorist-supporting context, he shows us that Islam, and the application of Sharia Law, is meant to totally dominate the world .. INCLUDING America.

All are meant to SUBMIT to it .. Choudary says as much.

Logroller ... show tolerance to an invasive force, and you enable what follows. FACT .. do this with Sharia Law, and you OPPOSE American law.

Once you've studied Choudary's ranting, got past his propaganda, even YOU should be in no doubt of this.
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

logroller. Now...you really sound like this guy...

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

haha, you genius , Sharia law is religious law , civil law and quasi military law combined. There is no separating it , my God how freaking dense are you!?? Its Islamic law !! Its designed to rule by strict obedience to the Koran and you say they have a right to exercise it here and what--ignore our laws? or remain separate from our laws , or supplant our laws with it?? Sharia law demands that ALL submit to its supreme authority!! Sharia law sets punishments for blasphemy , sets punishments for women that are cruel, barbaric and totally unjust, etc. , sets punishments that make legal amputation of body part for stealing etc.
    HAHA, NO REPLY..
    I wonder why???? Could it be our brazen friend has finally decided to learn for a change?????
    Time will tell..
    He can abandon the field and thereby admit defeat, or admit that I am correct , ok by me..---Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    - - Precisely !

Logroller, support for Sharia Law is support for a system meant to be viewed as ABOVE ALL OTHER LAW. Those loyal to it see it as transcending everything else .. including your Constitution, including any other law you have in place.

Sharia courts only defer to other, more 'local' systems, because they're forced to. Given the opportunity, they'd oppose everything else around. So, Logroller .. if you're going to argue for Sharia Law to be given latitude, you're arguing AGAINST your own American law.

See ..

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...an_courts.html

Perhaps you're happy to give this house room ?? I fail to see why.

I have a favourite Islamist !! That's not to say that the individual in question is LIKED .. not at all. No, from this individual, you'll get the lowdown about the truth of Islam .. its goals, its opposition to any and every creed, set of social values, every legal system, that stands in the way of Islam as a globally dominant force, with Sharia Law universally dominating man's affairs.

I refer to Anjem Choudary.

View this link, Logroller. Note from it Choudary's support for Osama bin Laden, terrorist attacks, and 3 minutes 45 seconds into the video, having set his comment into terrorist-supporting context, he shows us that Islam, and the application of Sharia Law, is meant to totally dominate the world .. INCLUDING America.

All are meant to SUBMIT to it .. Choudary says as much.

Logroller ... show tolerance to an invasive force, and you enable what follows. FACT .. do this with Sharia Law, and you OPPOSE American law.

Once you've studied Choudary's ranting, got past his propaganda, even YOU should be in no doubt of this.
    My friend , this type of evidence has been presented before , log ignored it. I expect he will do so again. Always easier to run from the truth than it is to face it like a man!! -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think it's clear actually. Many, many Muslims feel that they should be able to resolve disputes based on their own laws instead of the laws of the country they reside in. If you haven't seen the tons of stories, then you are out of touch and naive. Do I think they'll be successful in altering our COTUS in favor of Shariah? Nope. But there are already instances of Muslims handling matters themselves, based on Islamic law, and avoiding our courts. They need to understand, that if they live on our soil, they need to adhere to our laws.

If they had their way, they would have large areas (like Indian reservations) and have their own societies and legal systems. Not gonna happen, but that doesn't mean that they won't try.
    Absolutely thats what they want. They can want in one hand amd shit in the other. Sharia law is in direct opposition to the cotus and so will never happen. Ergo no threat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Absolutely thats what they want. They can want in one hand amd shit in the other. Sharia law is in direct opposition to the cotus and so will never happen. Ergo no threat
    Never say never... Sure thing , no threat. Just like Islam wasn't a "real" threat until they knocked down the twin towers and murdered over 3,000 Americans. A religion totally dedicated to destroying by any means all that oppose it isn't a threat?? right...

Just like all this is fantasy and lies , right?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Unless those "concepts" violated the State's inheritance Code.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    While I admire your total confidence that bad things will never happen, I do not share it. I am sure we can all think of things happening in this country today that we would have said 20 years ago would never happen. And so it goes. As long as we have a Marshall court review of our laws, almost anything is possible.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    While I admire your total confidence that bad things will never happen, I do not share it. I am sure we can all think of things happening in this country today that we would have said 20 years ago would never happen. And so it goes. As long as we have a Marshall court review of our laws, almost anything is possible.
    Right you are Abbey. Radical change is in the air and obama is the greatest culprit in that.
    I find it simply amazing today that anybody can simply declare that there is --no threat-- as if denial is reality!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Right you are Abbey. Radical change is in the air and obama is the greatest culprit in that.
    I find it simply amazing today that anybody can simply declare that there is --no threat-- as if denial is reality!
    Are you even remotely capable of posting without bringing up Obama? Christ man, you're obsessed.

He has nothing to do with this topic, unless you have evidence that he supports replacing the COTUS with Sharia Law???