Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Sorry to find that you are leaving. I do not disagree with your post nor your decision because if you have been admonished for speaking the truth and not placating certain members here join the club. I had a helluva time myself when I first came here. I stayed and weathered the storm. I sure wish you would too. However you had the misfortune of offending the person that you did and this always seems to be the result. He is coddled like a baby here IMHO and OFTEN ACTS LIKE A TYRANT. This is the cage so I could say more but will refrain..
    I think were you stay a bit longer you'd find yourself with many friends here. I hope you reconsider......
    You are right , and in my opinion it is a damn crying shame when a supposed grown man is protected and catered to like a baby.--Tyr

Tyr. Well said. I agree. But many of us have been warned to cool it down ourselves...almost like a form of blackmail...IMO.

If we dare infringe on the whininess factor of certain members. We are warned to please calm it down to keep everybody Happy, and not arguing.
    Unlike other forums who basically forbid nearly using the entire English language as qualification for BANNING. It seems we must always appease the known troublemakers who endlessly run to admin and complain.
    And some wonder why this forum has become more of a task, than a fun place to be.

If anyone doubts what I said above.

Just wait, and watch the reactions to my words.
    Last edited by aboutime; 01-29-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !