Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
cadet. Based on your attitude. Yes. I do think that about you. You have a huge chip on your shoulder about ALL COPS, as far as I can see. You just used a blanket statement that is immature, and typically liberal. If you take the time to read what you said.

You do have your opinion. Nobody can take that away from you. But labeling all police officers as you did. That's just Stupid, and convinced me. You have a Punk attitude that needs more experience.
Carry that kind of chip with you while in Uniform, and you may find yourself on the short end of a UCMJ discharge.
The way I see it the cop over reacted. Had he ignored the kid long enough to get the full story of the incident he could have then decided the proper course of action. Kid needed an attitude adjustment but those are illegal for officers of the law to give unless the person does more than mouth off a few harsh words and criticisms of the cop's performance time in arriving on the scene !!! As a trained officer of the law the officer had the greater responsibility in maintaining that law, beating the crap out of the victim that called the cops doesn't fit well with that IMHO. Unless I missed something on the video the cop had no right to knock the kid down. Hell, bad as my temper is and Im not even a cop I see that..
Cop being a Marine he should have known better.
My friend, I am hazarding a guess that you haven't seen anywhere near as much bullying and bullshit from cops as I have.. Experience teaches a lot and I had far more than my fair share of that with cops in my younger years.
That's why in my previous post here I stated that a good cop is worth his/her weight in gold but the others f-them , feed 'em fish heads.. I always fully mean that which I say.. --Tyr