Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Not all Palestinians are members of the PLO. Perhaps YOU should learn your history.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I remember from earlier threads that not many of you trusted the validity of the snopes site. I suppose you changed your mind when you found something that agreed with you on there.

I still don't believe it is a valid explanation. The original filmmaker admitted it was old footage way back when.
    I've always trusted the site as with each determination they offer proof. Care to link us to what you're talking about?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Not all Palestinians are members of the PLO. Perhaps YOU should learn your history.
    I proved my point...

The PLO/PA are one in the same...

The Palestinian people rejoiced when the towers were attacked and 3000 Americans Died

I showed to you the Video from 2001 showing this

We showed you that you were wrong about the claims you made and still continue to back...

The PLO Backed the Iraqi's in 1991... THERE WAS NO P.A. (PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY) Back then.... They didnt establish the PA until 1994.

I know my history better then you Gabby and will be more then happy to debate the Middle East with you anytime you like in the Cage with Jimmy or Abbey as the Moderator...

I propose the following:

One on One Debate

Voted4Reagan vs Gabosaurus

5 Questions on the topic weather the Palestinians Celebrated 9-11-2001 or not.

All Material must be supported by valid Citation of Sources.

NO BLOGS, NO WIKIPEDIA

JIMMY/ABBEY/KATHIANNE/DMP will Moderate and declare Winner

1 Day to answer each Question.

VOTED4REAGAN WILL TAKE THE "PRO" Position that the Palestinians Did Celebrate 9-11

GABOSAURUS will take the "CON" (contrary)position that it did not occur.

Failure to answer a question will result in an automatic loss
    Not citing reference of a Valid source will constitute an automatic loss

If you are so determined to debate me here.... You certainly have the skills to debate me one on one..

Lets do it Gabby....
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    I proved my point...

The PLO/PA are one in the same...

The Palestinian people rejoiced when the towers were attacked and 3000 Americans Died

I showed to you the Video from 2001 showing this

We showed you that you were wrong about the claims you made and still continue to back...

The PLO Backed the Iraqi's in 1991... THERE WAS NO P.A. (PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY) Back then.... They didnt establish the PA until 1994.

I know my history better then you Gabby and will be more then happy to debate the Middle East with you anytime you like in the Cage with Jimmy or Abbey as the Moderator...

I propose the following:

One on One Debate

Voted4Reagan vs Gabosaurus

5 Questions on the topic weather the Palestinians Celebrated 9-11-2001 or not.

All Material must be supported by valid Citation of Sources.

NO BLOGS, NO WIKIPEDIA

JIMMY/ABBEY/KATHIANNE/DMP will Moderate and declare Winner

1 Day to answer each Question.

VOTED4REAGAN WILL TAKE THE "PRO" Position that the Palestinians Did Celebrate 9-11

GABOSAURUS will take the "CON" (contrary)position that it did not occur.

Failure to answer a question will result in an automatic loss
    Not citing reference of a Valid source will constitute an automatic loss

If you are so determined to debate me here.... You certainly have the skills to debate me one on one..

Lets do it Gabby....

crickets.... --
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Originally Posted by gabosaurus
    I remember from earlier threads that not many of you trusted the validity of the snopes site. I suppose you changed your mind when you found something that agreed with you on there.

I still don't believe it is a valid explanation. The original filmmaker admitted it was old footage way back when.
    I've always trusted the site as with each determination they offer proof. Care to link us to what you're talking about?
    Does she ever?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    crickets.... --
    Of course my friend...... there is always silence when the Left/Liberals are asked to defend their positions in a clear debate with cited material and factual presentation... I have challenged Gabby, Bing,Windsong and others but have yet been taken up once in a ONE ON ONE DEBATE...

They say that we on the right wont have a Dialog on the issues. Yet every time we offer to put forth our ideas against thiers we are met with silence or some lame excuse....

The left doesnt want a dialog... they want capitulation to their style of thought only...

I will debate Gabby or Bing anytme...

yet they refuse to answer the call...... typical
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America