Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    No you just said you would like to see the two of them guys locked in a room with a pail of vaseline "going at it".

The definition if "it" is what in your kindom by the sea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Simply innuendo followed by denial as per his usual.
    Use your imaginations, and go right into the toilet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Where did I say they are fascists? I said they are a threat and their goal is entire world domination under the religious tenents. Read more carefully next time.
    I think the term islamofascist can be said to imply some fascist component no?

I don't care about fair. Their goal from day one is simple, world domination.
    Paranoid delusions with no basis whatsoever in reality. Unless you are targeting that remark at perhaps 1000 freaks out of a Muslim population of 1.2 billion.

And be advised there are just as many Anglo christian freaks as there are freaks of any other variety.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

loosecannon;61272]I think the term islamofascist can be said to imply some fascist component no?
    I don't remember saying this. Not saying I did not, but give us link.

Paranoid delusions with no basis whatsoever in reality. Unless you are targeting that remark at perhaps 1000 freaks out of a Muslim population of 1.2 billion.

And be advised there are just as many Anglo christian freaks as there are freaks of any other variety
    Once again, you fail to address the post. And then you attack. We know you are a lousy debator, but come on, this post was lame. At least respond to the points....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Use your imaginations, and go right into the toilet.

Bite me. You were fantasiziing about two oily men engaged in a session of "congress".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Bite me. You were fantasiziing about two oily men engaged in a session of "congress".
    You are visualizing the two men putting the vaseline on their bodies?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    You are visualizing the two men putting the vaseline on their bodies?

LOL, You are busted Glock.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    what do you think is Islam's goal?
    I think the goals of Islamists are as numerous as the stars.

Islam is not a cognitive being. It has no goals

Study Islam. Trust me. A "true" muslim believes the world must be conquered by Islam. Study their "last days" stuff and the Al Mahdi. Don't try to understand it with your western mind, really study it, and then get back to me.
    Sure but true christians believe the exact same things and true christians actually did conquer the world and still control prob half of it.

I find it so bizarrely interesting that folks who think that the Muslim population is neither fit for or capable of more than herding camels would live quaking in fear that they will over run nuclear armed, missile defended, satelite surveyed nations and actually do anything more than scratch us.

The Islamofascist threat is on a par with genetic engineering, the flu, religions of ANY variety, and maybe the auto.

There is no Islamofascist threat worth dwelling on. Unless you are a Koolaid KooKoo.

And what threat must be dealt with is one that we are largely responsible for fomenting.

If you take any of this seriously you really ought to be a whole lot more concerned about how the BA policies have been a "catastrophic success", and counter productive to the cause of eliminating an "islamofascist" threat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think the goals of Islamists are as numerous as the stars.

Islam is not a cognitive being. It has no goals

No, its an ideology. And the goal is to dominate the world.

Sure but true christians believe the exact same things and true christians actually did conquer the world and still control prob half of it.

Not even close. No part of christianity teaches conquest of the world or anything else. And christianity did not conquor the world or even half of it. The crusades were a defensive measure to stop the spread of islam and only involved the middle east. Read some real history for a change.

I find it so bizarrely interesting that folks who think that the Muslim population is neither fit for or capable of more than herding camels would live quaking in fear that they will over run nuclear armed, missile defended, satelite surveyed nations and actually do anything more than scratch us.

Its bizzare that a bunch of camel herders took over 4 planes and crashed them? It's bizarre that iran is developing nukes to use on us? It's bizarre that all those camel herders who have made bombing attacks major cities in europe and the south pacific? You are the bizarre one around here comrade. You can even concieve of the threat to your own life these "camel herders" represent.

The Islamofascist threat is on a par with genetic engineering, the flu, religions of ANY variety, and maybe the auto.

There is no Islamofascist threat worth dwelling on. Unless you are a Koolaid KooKoo.

You just keep believing that silly rhetoric. Your not safe from them unless your one of them. Are you?

And what threat must be dealt with is one that we are largely responsible for fomenting.

The only thing we are responsible for is not being islamic. I do hope you get to witness the next major attack up close and personal.

If you take any of this seriously you really ought to be a whole lot more concerned about how the BA policies have been a "catastrophic success", and counter productive to the cause of eliminating an "islamofascist" threat.
    We need to eliminate islam before we can get rid of the islamofacist threat. There is no such thing as islamofacists, just islam.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

we are still fighting it. Its absurd to declare that we lost in the middle. Especially when by any objective standards we are much closer to victory.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    We need to eliminate islam before we can get rid of the islamofacist threat. There is no such thing as islamofacists, just islam.
    Iran is surely not developing nukes to use against us.

Ideologies have no goals. They are ideas, nothing more.

Christianity DOES teach conquest, it advocates going out and making converts of ALL THE WORLD. AND christian nations did that a few hundred years ago. The bible was used as one of the prime justifications and tools to accomplish that conquest.

Most of maybe almost all of the bombings in Europe were commited by Europeans.

Your persistant accusation that people who know better than you are therefore Islamists is as much bull as your paranoid perspective of Islamofascists.

BUT if you even did believe that crap why are you supportive of increasing the islamofascist threat by invading ME nations?

And why do your dear leaders obviously not give a shit about peeling open our borders and even moving their corporate headquarters to Islamofascist land?

If Cheney thought Islamofascism was a threat wouldn't he be advising his former company NOT to relocate to the terror zone in the ME, Dubai?

I mean Dubai is about 100 miles from Iran, right in the Persian gulf.

If this 100 year war with Islamofascists was real, why would Haliburton move corporate headquarters into a war zone?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iran is surely not developing nukes to use against us.

Ideologies have no goals. They are ideas, nothing more.

Christianity DOES teach conquest, it advocates going out and making converts of ALL THE WORLD. AND christian nations did that a few hundred years ago. The bible was used as one of the prime justifications and tools to accomplish that conquest.

Most of maybe almost all of the bombings in Europe were commited by Europeans.

Your persistant accusation that people who know better than you are therefore Islamists is as much bull as your paranoid perspective of Islamofascists.

BUT if you even did believe that crap why are you supportive of increasing the islamofascist threat by invading ME nations?

And why do your dear leaders obviously not give a shit about peeling open our borders and even moving their corporate headquarters to Islamofascist land?

If Cheney thought Islamofascism was a threat wouldn't he be advising his former company NOT to relocate to the terror zone in the ME, Dubai?

I mean Dubai is about 100 miles from Iran, right in the Persian gulf.

If this 100 year war with Islamofascists was real, why would Haliburton move corporate headquarters into a war zone?

SO ideologies have no goals, but christianity teaches conquest? You're self-negating with your own idiocy, loose. Sometimes you're smart, but sometimes you ain't.

The war with islam is real, but our leadership will not fight it in an effective way. Number one thing to do?

Ban Muslim Immigration Now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post

You do realize that you are advocating a Holy war against 1.2 billion people's religion right?

IOW YOU gaffe are suggesting that we destroy their religion.

Which makes YOU guilty of advocating the EXACT same offense you fear from Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    SO ideologies have no goals, but christianity teaches conquest? You're self-negating with your own idiocy, loose. Sometimes you're smart, but sometimes you ain't.

The war with islam is real, but our leadership will not fight it in an effective way. Number one thing to do?

Ban Muslim Immigration Now!
    Christianity actually DID conquer half of the world. It did more than just teach that idea.

Islam is not much different except that it has only realized marginal success, and only amongst very poor people. Poor and powerless.

No threat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    we are still fighting it. Its absurd to declare that we lost in the middle. Especially when by any objective standards we are much closer to victory.
    one of two questions

1. Who are you responding to?

or

2. what (which) are we still fighting? Afganistan?, Iraq,? WOT? or, ????
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You do realize that you are advocating a Holy war against 1.2 billion people's religion right?

IOW YOU gaffe are suggesting that we destroy their religion.

Which makes YOU guilty of advocating the EXACT same offense you fear from Islam.
    yep that's what I'm saying. They do have an option, convert to anything else or die.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.