Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Only Jahil running dog can tell who is and who isn't muslim. Anybody we can prove is a piece of shat Jahil declares is not muslim.
    A damn neat trick if you can pull it off. Jahil can not. That is why the boy put me on ignore. Too much truth hitting his azz on a daily basis.--Tyr
    Tyr. I'm on Ignore too! So. Like you. I can say whatever I like...as long as I know, and can prove it is Truth first.

Doesn't matter who has us on ignore. They still cannot, and will never be able to change the Truth.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. I'm on Ignore too! So. Like you. I can say whatever I like...as long as I know, and can prove it is Truth first.

Doesn't matter who has us on ignore. They still cannot, and will never be able to change the Truth.
    The guy likes to ignore that which he can not refute. A neat trick if you can pull it off. I like to remind all here that he is pulling that trick to completely avoid facing the truth and that is the mark of a coward and a disreputable person that should be viewed and treated accordingly.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drummond, you keep mentioning the bad antics of rejects from the worst Pakistan has to offer. The thing is I would agree with you about anyone who waltzes around with such attitudes and actions born from a Taliban influence. You are preaching to the converted.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The guy likes to ignore that which he can not refute. A neat trick if you can pull it off. I like to remind all here that he is pulling that trick to completely avoid facing the truth and that is the mark of a coward and a disreputable person that should be viewed and treated accordingly.

Exactly. And also a reminder that tells me why I fought so much to avoid using the Ignore feature, as requested by admin.

But then. The mark of a coward is much stronger when the Ignore feature allows anyone to avoid confrontations with TRUTH.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Drummond, you keep mentioning the bad antics of rejects from the worst Pakistan has to offer. The thing is I would agree with you about anyone who waltzes around with such attitudes and actions born from a Taliban influence. You are preaching to the converted.
    I've mentioned many 'bad antics' during my time on this forum. I've mentioned Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, various instances of what Muslims do in the UK. Are they ALL from Pakistan ??

Where do you get the nerve from to tell me I'm 'preaching to the converted'. That is VERY far from the truth. In the past couple of days, you proved that you not only support Hamas, but terrorist attacks they launch, as well. You EVEN suggested that the US supplies Hamas with missiles, and in the process, turns its back on Israel, an ally !!!

You support terrorism. You support those who are, you support their intentions to attack, and to kill. This you have now proved beyond doubt.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

et al,

Where are we going with this?

v/r
    R

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Most interesting. Is this an Islam-friendly site, then ?

I have to think it is. Because, you see, the reality is considerably different.

The REALITY is that Islam is a massively arrogant creed, its most loyal adherents dedicated to the position that Sharia Law not only deserves to override civil law where that law stands in defiance of it, but that efforts must be made to bring that state of affairs into being !!

Note the following:

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/anjem-choudary-steps-islamic-caliphate

Enjoy the stench of full-blooded Islamic activism.

I've really got to say, Logroller, that you have a 'bit of a problem' squaring this with the argument that your Islam-friendly link tries to push. Wouldn't you say ?

Now, you might like to have a go at characterising this Choudary trash as some sort of 'fringe nutter' who's thousands of miles away from you, easily ignored, easily dismissable. Good luck with that ... because Choudary is highly active not only in the UK, but wherever he can make his voice heard. Choudary may be given to occasional evasiveness, most certainly is known to be garrulous ... but Choudary NEVER misrepresents the real nature of the sheer arrogance of Islam.

He is clear, always .. he puts Sharia Law as way above any other laws, he wishes to see Sharia Law imposed EVERYWHERE, and he doesn't care who knows it.

... For example ... he mentions this view to Sean Hannity ...

.. and very notably, here ....

... in which, Choudary considers that any Muslims not wanting implementation of Sharia Law are representative of a 'decline' of Muslim standards.

Choudary speaks here, as you'll see, of his plans to have Muslims protest OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE.

But if you're inclined to see Choudary as a 'one man band' who's unrepresentative of Islam, consider that his 'Islam4uk' group was once considered a MAINSTREAM Muslim pressure group in the UK. It was only officially banned once that group planned a public protest in the streets of Wootton Bassett, a British town which regularly paid public tribute to returning dead British soldiers, whose bodies were being 'repatriated' following military service in Afghanistan and Iraq.

This video is especially damning. Watch THIS and tell me that these 'aren't Muslims' ....

... more ... ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qt_Q06wI8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VkIu8TL_I

In that last one, we have further confirmation that the 'non-Islamic' Choudary is A SHARIA LAW JUDGE. IF HE LACKS RESPECT AND STANDING AMONGST MUSLIMS, IF HE FAILS TO REPRESENT ISLAM IN THE WAY HE THINKS AND JUDGES, KINDLY EXPLAIN: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ???
    Did you bother to check that alislam.org, the source, was indeed radical before quoting an obviously anti-Islamic site? Did you know that they, the Ahmadiyya, categorically reject terrorism and believe that jihad of the sword has no place in the modern world? Of course you didn't. You offer chaudary... This sect is even ridiculed and attacked violently by the same radicalism you devote an exhaustive amount of time studying and reporting...yet strangely, know nothing of his peaceful sect...hmmmmm. Why can't you support a group of Islamic people who stand up against the radicals in Islam? Don't you want peace? Or Let me guess, they're not really Muslim.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Did you bother to check that alislam.org, the source, was indeed radical before quoting an obviously anti-Islamic site? Did you know that they, the Ahmadiyya, categorically reject terrorism and believe that jihad of the sword has no place in the modern world? Of course you didn't. You offer chaudary... This sect is even ridiculed and attacked violently by the same radicalism you devote an exhaustive amount of time studying and reporting...yet strangely, know nothing of his peaceful sect...hmmmmm. Why can't you support a group of Islamic people who stand up against the radicals in Islam? Don't you want peace? Or Let me guess, they're not really Muslim.
    Any links to back up those claims???
    Especially want to see your proof that Chaundry's sect is attacked violently by other muslims!!!
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Any links to back up those claims???
    Especially want to see your proof that Chaundry's sect is attacked violently by other muslims!!!
    Not chaundry. Drummond spoke of him, not I. I put forth a quote from the Koran and Drummond dismissed the source as pro-Islam. Which is funny, because Sunni and Shia alike reject the Ahmadiyya muslim community as kafir. The link I sourced previously hails to here: www.alislam.org
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Hezbollah and Hamas are political parties. If you want to name them as terrorists, I also name the entire US and UK governments as terrorists.

Al Qaeda is just like the Mexican cartels. Greed and power drive both. Not religion. However, in the same way as you say Al Qaeda or the Taliban are "Islamic", I can also name Mexican cartels like La Familia Michoacana as Christian Terrorists because they have lopped off heads with the same misguided "religious" fervour as Al Qaeda. The LRA are an even worse "Christian" organisation.
    I challenge to you show me one single solitary violent act from La Familia Michoacana where the perpetrator yelled the equivalent of 'ALLAH AKBAR!' as he committed the act.

Dumb ass.
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 03-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    I challenge to you show me one single solitary violent act from La Familia Michoacana where the perpetrator yelled the equivalent of 'ALLAH AKBAR!' as he committed the act.

Dumb ass.

Marcus. It was only a matter of time until jafar actually ran out of his never-ending excuses, and began to disclose his real hatred for The U.S.A. and the U.K.

Give jafar the chance here, and just imagine how he yells "ALLAH AKBAR!" as he finishes ever statement he makes here on DP.

Whenever they run out of their constant Lies...from the Hatred Playbook of Brainwashed Ignorance. We can all count on jafar, and others to resort to their final DEATH CRY as their Empty Brain's Explode...with the Bomb Vest. Terrorist-Training-School.jpg
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I am unaware that Choudary's people have ever been attacked by other Muslims, so, like Tyr, I want you to back up your assertion.

Besides, it's ludicrous. Choudary's people went around putting up posters declaring Walthamstow, in east London, a 'Shariah zone'. How come, if they had any notable opposition, they were ever able to go that far ?

More ridiculous still, Choudary sits as a judge in a Sharia court !! How does he manage THAT without opposition mounted to make his position untenable ? How, instead, does he manage to sustain the authority of a judge and have those he judges respect his decisions ??

As for the Ahmadiyya .. they are a minority sect who get widespread opposition from other Muslims. They are not considered TRUE Muslims, are they, by most other Muslims.

See ...

http://www.thepersecution.org/world/...1/12/jp19.html

Ahmadiyah is considered by mainstream Muslims as heretical. Ahmadiyah communities across the country have been persecuted by their fellow Muslims, and in some severe instances have had members seriously injured or killed.
    http://www.thepersecution.org/world/...1/12/jp10.html

As of September this year, at least 26 regencies and municipalities have passed bylaws restricting or banning the Ahmadiyah sect, 11 of them in West Java alone, according to a list from the National Commission on Violence Against Women.

The local regulations justify other citizens and authorities into closing down Ahmadi mosques, forcing them out of their homes, or ordering them to denounce Islam if they insist on their beliefs. Unlike mainstream Muslims, the Ahmadiyah do not believe that Muhammad is the last prophet, saying they differentiate between prophets and messengers.

Last edited by Drummond; 03-04-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I am unaware that Choudary's people have ever been attacked by other Muslims, so, like Tyr, I want you to back up your assertion.

Besides, it's ludicrous. Choudary's people went around putting up posters declaring Walthamstow, in east London, a 'Shariah zone'. How come, if they had any notable opposition, they were ever able to go that far ?

More ridiculous still, Choudary sits as a judge in a Sharia court !! How does he manage THAT without opposition mounted to make his position untenable ? How, instead, does he manage to sustain the authority of a judge and have those he judges respect his decisions ??

As for the Ahmadiyya .. they are a minority sect who get widespread opposition from other Muslims. They are not considered TRUE Muslims, are they, by most other Muslims.

See ...

http://www.thepersecution.org/world/...1/12/jp19.html

http://www.thepersecution.org/world/...1/12/jp10.html

well, I recall you ridiculing jafar for saying some aren't "true Muslims", yet here you parrot much the same response.

Christianity was a minority sect of Judaism, rejected and persecuted for much the same reasons; but its undisputed that Jesus Christ and the early disciples were Jewish. Iirc, It wasnt until after the resurrection that Jesus even instructed His teachings be spread to the Gentiles. So when does a sect become its own religion?
    Last edited by logroller; 03-05-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

As always, straying from the original topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mormons believe John smith to be a prophet; so are Mormons not Christian?