Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    In laughter, often emerges the truth.
    In other words, lighten up jack.
    Well here's the problem

1) What you posted wasnt at all funny
    2) What you posted wasnt at all reflective of the truth
    3) It's never good to mock God. In fact, it's quite bad to do so.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Well here's the problem

1) What you posted wasnt at all funny
    2) What you posted wasnt at all reflective of the truth
    3) It's never good to mock God. In fact, it's quite bad to do so.

avatar. Just a friendly reminder when talking to gabby. "Ignorance really is...bliss!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    avatar. Just a friendly reminder when talking to gabby. "Ignorance really is...bliss!"
    That's my pet peeve. I cant stand wilfull ignorance so I feel compelled to correct and teach. Not always in the best way possible.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    glock. I learned that my youngest brother, at age 32 was gay. And because he was my brother. I still loved him, and even after his passing several years ago. He had also been using drugs, and diagnosed with AIDS, which destroyed him. But, I never stopped loving MY BROTHER.
    Guess some people are so cold, and heartless. The slightest difference in life would make them turn on their own children. Or, at least. That's how gabby's question sounds.
    That's terrible man. What could have caused his instability?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's terrible man. What could have caused his instability?
    Glock, sometimes I wonder what causes YOUR instability.
    With all the hate and derision heaped on homosexuals, why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay or lesbian? Why would choose to be discriminated against?
    There are people who have lived a lie for much of their lives. They can't come out as gay or lesbian because they would lose their jobs, the love and respect of their families and any hope of respectability.

There are rigid families (I have encountered them) where nothing but the straight and narrow is tolerated. So the kids grow up properly male or female, play sports, espouse religious values and pretty much do everything that their parents expect.
    But once they have moved out and began their own lives, some admit they have been gay along.
    It could be anyone's kids. It could be YOUR kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With all the hate and derision heaped on homosexuals, why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay or lesbian? Why would choose to be discriminated against?
    There are people who have lived a lie for much of their lives. They can't come out as gay or lesbian because they would lose their jobs, the love and respect of their families and any hope of respectability.

There are rigid families (I have encountered them) where nothing but the straight and narrow is tolerated. So the kids grow up properly male or female, play sports, espouse religious values and pretty much do everything that their parents expect.
    But once they have moved out and began their own lives, some admit they have been gay along.
    People make ridiculous choices everyday.

For example, you choose to be a progressive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and being a lib if your daughter told you she was gay the first thing you would do is book and interview for both of you on Dr Phil and share your joy with the world

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

With all the hate ...
    This is your problem Gabs not mine. You see hate; I see honesty. You are willing to lie to yourself and others for the sake of the latest trend. My way is stable and yours can never be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is your problem Gabs not mine. You see hate; I see honesty. You are willing to lie to yourself and others for the sake of the latest trend. My way is stable and yours can never be.
    I agree. The truth will set you free. Lies lead to bondage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personal opinion, most gay cases are of people who are crying for attention. All the girls in college being bi? No, it's a ploy for popularity.

So they hit the teenage rebellious stage a little late. They'll realize their HUGE mistake when they're in their 80's and have no kids or family to take care of them.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

glockmail. This tactic gabby is using is a ploy. Nothing more. It is her way of attempting to distract attention from her own Unstable life that started, and never ended in the first grade. Using the word stable while speaking to gabby only confuses her more. Wishing she could shake loose all the cobwebs she calls her mind.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !