Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    More defeatism ?

The Left Speaks Again ..

Sir Drummond. Call it whatever you like, and it won't hurt my feelings. You see. Many of us here fully understand how our Democrat Party fellow Americans are, and have always been the Model's of Appeasement, Kissing Butt, Political Correctness, and generally a sense of CARTER/CLINTON, and now OBAMA Feminine Wuss Factor wearing Men's clothes, but having nothing between their legs to protect, with anything other than a Good, Strong Sanitary Napkin.

Granted. I am an American Veteran with three decades of military experience. So, my number One agenda is THE SECURITY of our Nation, and future of our five grand children. But. Since the present political administration has labeled me, and thousands of other American Veterans as Inbred, Homegrown Terrorists who practice Racism.
    I am offended to learn how so many millions of American Male citizens are CHICKENS, and would prefer to WUSS their way out of any personal responsibility to DEFEND their Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties...like we have seen recently....cutrun.jpg. And the person shown in that photo is a GELDING who happily blames others for his ANTI-AMERICAN BullShit as the Majority WUSS in Congress.
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-21-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !