Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    As I said, why don't you write and ask him?
    Why dont you? It's things like this that makes me wish vigilante justice was legal.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Why would you say that? Foley isnt a pedaphile. He's just gay.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I went to that webiste DMP and it is a good anti sicko website, but out of curiousity I clicked on sickos website and I honestly think what he advocates should be illegal, if not already illegal. He advocates touching, hugging little girls. He claims "consensual" but how "consensual" is it? I would seriously look into some stalking laws number one, two, offensive touching for a tort/battery/crime and if he claims some "consent" bullshit, these kids aren't old enough to "consent". His "passion" is wrong period. A normal adult could see through his bullshit, hence why our laws make it statutory rape to have sex even with a consenting minor, whereas a child IMHO could not truly understand this sickos motives.

And I don't give a rip what he claims his motives are, his interviews and attitude and the fact he mentions pedophilia make it clear.

I'm normally all for taking the fair and legal approach, but I think this guy needs putting away immediately. It's blatantly obvious what his twisted intentions are.

Let his fellow inmates admininster their own form of justice. He wouldn't last out the week in gaol.

I feel physically sick just to think that this guy has his liberty when he proposes stealing the liberty of small children. He makes my skin crawl!

@ Nevadamedic: Call me a limey wuss if you like, but your sad story leaves me personally saddened to the point of having to wipe a tear away. I just hope that with the support of loved ones, the kid's managing to live as normal a life as possible under the circumstances.

Bulldog.
    Last edited by Bulldog; 05-22-2007 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Typo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post

Like I said before, Rape should be considered a capitol offense not just because it is a sick crime, but in a sense when you rape someone or molest them, you are killing a part of them, and they will NEVER be the same. The death penalty should be mandatory on a convicted sentance, but instead the guy who violated my daughter got two years in prison which means hes out in a year, what's the justice in that? Then he turns around in court and blames it on my daughter because she led him on, how can an 8 year old lead a 68 year old man on? Then he said he didn't know why all this was happening to him because what he did wasn't bad I wanted to kill him right there in the courtroom.
    So I can speak from experience on this subject as I have been through it and so has my daughter. It took me a long time to get to where I could talk about my issues and I talk about them now because I hope maybe someday it could help someone who is going through what I did.
    I feel for you. There are women in my life who have been raped/molested who have never had any justice served. What I wouldn't do to find those SOBs...